woo national debt

Belphegor posted:

we will lightly vet the four year old boy from that picture

is that a crayon or gun? take no chances boys

"we're not going to let other countries raid our companies" yeah that's what's been going on
clinton invoking the spirit of reagan
WALLACE: Will you pledge right here to cut social security and medicare?
he said vast swatches at one point and i think he meant to say vast swaths, lol. what a noob
im glad this foxnews shit goes unchallenged and is the last thing theyre asked

shriekingviolet posted:

clinton invoking the spirit of reagan

But can her foul magics bind his wraith, or will she be destroyed by his dark power?

"The AWESOME responsibility of protecting our country"
"i have made the wellbeing of children and families my lifes work" *legion of ghosts begins howling*

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

But can her foul magics bind his wraith, or will she be destroyed by his dark power?

it's more like communing with an ancestor spirit for ecstatic inspiration

that was pretty suckage
All that preparation and nobody could get Trump to stop saying "the latinos" and "the african americans"

shriekingviolet posted:

"i have made the wellbeing of children and families my lifes work" *legion of ghosts begins howling*

no puppet! no puppet! gonna be the new hot meme
yall heard of this ex-CIA mormon investment banker McMullin? lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin
haha "ex-CIA" okay
[account deactivated]
$50 says clinton releases a supremely callous, epic "whitepaper" about how much they hate the world and human society, and how the nazis should have won, and how they gladly helped their husband rape many interns as a form of political quid pro quo, after their swearing in and simultaneous with launching all the nukes

basing this on their last night's breathless statement about getting to order up hot nuclear hellfire within 4 minutes via their iphone app or whatever
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
actually terry's error was saying "husband" instead of "partner." nuke gender
Clinton has called Bill their husband so that's not like, an inappropriate word. I think my position here is being strued. Specifically I don't use gendered pronouns because gender is largely an irrelevant detail. It's not because I really have a ton of respect for Clinton;s like, self determination to become a kind of irl Cenobite or whatever they are up to

swampman posted:

$50 says clinton releases a supremely callous, epic "whitepaper" about how much they hate the world and human society, and how the nazis should have won, and how they gladly helped their husband rape many interns as a form of political quid pro quo, after their swearing in and simultaneous with launching all the nukes

basing this on their last night's breathless statement about getting to order up hot nuclear hellfire within 4 minutes via their iphone app or whatever

violating OPSEC for the lulz, that's so Hillary(tm)

[account deactivated]