whiskey & i am very drunk
[account deactivated]
im making a big batch of eggnog tomorrow

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

im making a big batch of eggnog tomorrow

the emoticon for having gone blind from the previous year batch of nog but past caring

[account deactivated]
closest liquor store has unibroue again so i'm blowing my brains out with trois pistoles
Zubrowka with green apple is a Fine drink
In beer making you get a sludge at the bottom of the fermenter that's rich in yeast which you can save store and reuse I think.... I'm sure there's some way you can easily grow champagne yeast for even more margins
Hmm I guess what I thought I was replying to isn't here
iirc if you're not using actual apples but just a ton of juice you get very little in the way of sediment, so there isn't that much to go off of. i haven't done that particular brew for a couple years though so maybe i'm misremembering
i have a bottle of EH Taylor single barrel that i have been saving for when i finish my personal statement for graduate school but ive been putting it off and so the bottle is just kind of sitting there reminding me of how i let my anxiety over failure get the best of me
[account deactivated]
bloody marys
keet's, boys & girls
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

diet coke

wow, mods?

roseweird posted:

diet coke

whoa there, this may be a cesspit of self harm and despair, but some things are just a step too far

Agreed. Diet coke is unhealthy and you shouldn't drink it.

Regular coke is also unhealthy but at least you can fix that by pouring lots of rum into it.
Coke zero
[account deactivated]
been feeling Tequila + Orange Vanilla seltzer lately
its fridya.
im trying to switch to wine and its not doing anything
did you try turning the wine off, and then turning it on again?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Pimm's
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Beer, Belhaven IPA, good shit
Drank too much colt 45 last night now feel bad
I did it, i drank myself , to death, now i'm in San Junipero drinking margaritas, trying to drink myself to death

parabolart posted:

I did it, i drank myself , to death, now i'm in San Junipero drinking margaritas, trying to drink myself to death

The more I think about San Junipero the more it seems like hell.

What's it like, Belphegor, prince of hell? Is there really a monarchy or is everyone just larping away the time
The aristocracy spend most of our time trying to trick people that we are not, in fact, a bazillion years old so we can make out with them.
What's the word? Th-th-th-thunderbird!

not really but it is "fortified wine"; you know it's bottom of the barrel when wine is advertised as raisin flavored