He believes that income redistribution is a tactic by Jocks to prevent Nerds from gaining power over them.

Nerds are better than jocks at sex because nerds already think about sex all the time instead of sports.
He is also an aspiring comic book author
http://www.bcaplan.com/ai.pdf

Edited by Gssh ()

This guy is also the curator of the "museum of communism" under the "fun" section and "liberty" subsection of his website

http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/bcaplan/museum/musframe.htm

where everyone at the 'zzone can take the "holocaust of communism test:

http://www.bcaplan.com/cgi-bin/museum1.cgi (don't actually take it but the background wallpaper is awesome)

once again proving that all nerds must be shot when the revolution comes and all video games destroyed
[account deactivated]
Pleased that the curator of the "museum of communism" gets his own thread, enjoyed testing my knowledge of communist history, didn't do so well tho

[account deactivated]
In the GMU libertarian boy-band taxonomy Bryan is definitely the obnoxious bad boy to Tyler's respectable libertarian you'd bring home to mom and Robin Hanson's... uh... extra autistic one?

I think f you pressed him on how facile and idiotic the Jock/Nerd Theory of History is he'd say it was a satire of Marxism and class analysis (see how dumb and reductive analyzing people by class is???), but of course in his heart he really is a petulant nerd who sees his post-high school success and the suffering of the poor as cosmic justice.
My fav Caplan post is the one where he complains about restrictions on cloning that prevent him from raising copies of himself and instead force him to pollute his children with his wife's DNA

oh wait that's like half the shit he writes.
[account deactivated]
*puts brian caplans head down toilet & flushes*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

My fav Caplan post is the one where he complains about restrictions on cloning that prevent him from raising copies of himself and instead force him to pollute his children with his wife's DNA

oh wait that's like half the shit he writes.

lol

I confess that I take anti-cloning arguments personally. Not only do they insult the identical twin sons I already have; they insult a son I hope I live to meet. Yes, I wish to clone myself and raise the baby as my son. Seriously. I want to experience the sublime bond I'm sure we'd share. I'm confident that he'd be delighted, too, because I would love to be raised by me. I'm not pushing others to clone themselves. I'm not asking anyone else to pay for my dream. I just want government to leave me and the cloning business alone. Is that too much to ask?

imagine being the product of that

Going by his syllabus, Bryan devotes one week of his econ 101 class to legalizing baby-selling and reinstituting slavery. Not sure if that's two or three classes at GMU.

Edit: slightly more than the average for a 101 class.

Edited by Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ ()

FAILAIDS posted:

I confess that I take anti-cloning arguments personally. Not only do they insult the identical twin sons I already have; they insult a son I hope I live to meet. Yes, I wish to clone myself and raise the baby as my son.

oh hey thats my favorite dril tweet

The best thing about the cloning stuff is he couldn't simply write something inflammatory and let liberal doofus bloggers fall all over themselves promoting his book. Nope, he had to publicly flag it as a troll while also reaffirming that he does seriously believe in his right to clone a failson
He looks like the kind of person who needs to do a load of MDMA to sort themselves out
he wants to have sex with his cloned son

ilmdge posted:

I can tell he's hiding a big brain under that hair. But if I were his true cloneson I would have an equally big brain to outthink my clonedaddy trying to rape me.

need to up our gmu takedowns if we ever hope to catch up to the eXile, suggest reassigning three of our strongest writers from the Rogue One beat. not our best option but i think it's time to do what's right instead of what's popular.

babyhueypnewton posted:

Have any of you met an IVF person in real life? They're insufferable
My cloneson would probably want to have sex with me, if I wanted to have sex with him. It only makes sense.
Clone my balls, Brian

babyhueypnewton posted:

He believes that income redistribution is a tactic by Jocks to prevent Nerds from gaining power over them.

All he's going to prove is that communism is alpha af

i never knew harold ramis was in coneheads

swampman posted:

Have any of you met an IVF person in real life? They're insufferable

ilmdge posted:

Hell,

there's something deeply hideous hiding under nerd culture. an abiding resentment towards the world for the injustice of not being built for you

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

there's something deeply hideous hiding under nerd culture

post the steampunk wedding pics

heh. no u

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

there's something deeply hideous hiding under nerd culture. an abiding resentment towards the world for the injustice of not being built for you

That's the cornerstone of all white american culture today. Thats the root of the rage driving trump and the militia movements.

Agreed. In addition to being stupid racist cucks, they're also nerds. Someone look into it and find out if they're also secretly gay, as well.

Keven posted:

Agreed. In addition to being stupid racist cucks, they're also nerds. Someone look into it and find out if they're also secretly gay, as well.

also fat

They're also morally weak, which is why they all got addicted to pain pills.
[account deactivated]
fat and bi is redundant

swampman posted:

I went to school with this Mormon kid that was an IVF baby and all the lads would slag him for his weird looking belly button due to being conceived by IVF. He is now an ex Mormon and ended up in Utah after University and is openly bisexual and part of the Utah democrats lol.

[account deactivated]