ilmdge posted:

tom only succeeded in eradicating fatshaming from the rhizzone by removing his tremendous bulk from it.

babyfinland is so fat that when I banned them the forum software generated 4 threads in ifap

roseweird you need a sidecar and then you just befriend a neighborhood wayward dropout kid to ride in it all the time and lean out on turns
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Horselord posted:

i'm thinking of building one of these soon because apparently ebay is full of frighteningly cheap knockoffs

it happen

good family friend was killed today while bicycling, so I'm giving everyone a heartfelt reminder to please shred responsibly, and also live somewhere where people drive responsibly I guess
my condolences Wear helmets and stay alert!
[account deactivated]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Autobots
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
has anyone ever built or welded bigger bikes, for example cargo bikes or quad cycles?

there is a lot of bigger things i'd like transport without using a car so if i had a trailer or a cargo trike that would be handy... also a more stable 3/4 wheeled pedal powered machine would allow people with disabilities to cycle of who i know plenty who would like to try...

the possibilities for pedal powered machines are excellent as well:
http://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2011/05/pedal-powered-farms-and-factories.html
[account deactivated]
do people cycle much round where you live, t-pain-in-the-butt?
[account deactivated]
do you remember rosa lichtenstein who coined that phrase here a few years ago?

she is on twitter if you ever want to talk about ... anti dialectics?
twitter.com/RosaL100
[account deactivated]
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/2454/?page=6#post-106441

she started calling you tpaine in the butt somewhere in this conversation
[account deactivated]
hardy a burn!

but yes it did stick in my mind for some reason
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

The Pain (MGS3 Boss, with the bees...total dick)

thanks for raping my childhood, asshole.

[account deactivated]
I have a speed alum cannondale from the 70s, best frame, but it's in horrid disarray. Need new everything basically. What are the best wheels and tires these days? Gatorskin kevlars are good but dont really last. Is there a modern alternative? What would Elon Musk Do?
you don't have a 70s cannondale bike those don't exist. "speed alum" doesn't even bring up anything on google so idk what you're even trying to say you have

people like wheels that have mavic open pro rims, don't know anything about carbon stuff but w/e

without pictures theres not much anyone can advise you

roseweird posted:

also horselord that's awesome excellent work

yeah it owns but the electric ignition sucks ass and keeps breaking. you can't even fix the ignition because it's a sealed resin block. so i keep having to replace it

Ok its an '87 sr 400

basically this frame
pics of the actual bike would be best so I can see what's actually busted and what just needs a polish. you'd be surprised how much stuff that looks utterly fucked + doesnt work can basically be cleaned and adjusted into working again

Edited by Horselord ()

here it is; stem is really shaky and the brakes barely work, but it's still rideable
Give it a wash, new cassette, chain, brake blocks, cables, bar tape, and bearings. there's videos and articles on every one of them things online. you'll want some generic lithium grease for the bearings, stem and seatpost, and chain oil for the chain (duh(don't use wd40 on bikes ever))

so basically just the consumables and a tuneup. you made it sound like something was broken
[account deactivated]
ebikes are gay but you dont need a license for them
[account deactivated]
you should attend an accredited gay school

littlegreenpills posted:

ebikes are gay but you dont need a license for them

or insurance

[account deactivated]
of course
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]