[account deactivated]
deadken fat
five manbabies for this curvy goonette
[account deactivated]
dead ken come on the rhizzone podcast
deadken got a thing in guardian today. in it he appears to call out groverhaus directly
"a chimerical creature, living somewhere in arlington virginia... a two-storey house" vicious but fair, imo
grover lives in the other fetid swamp built by petrodollars and the military industrial complex, the one on the southern border
In his house at Arlington dead Grover waits tilting

cars posted:

"a chimerical creature, living somewhere in arlington virginia... a two-storey house" vicious but fair, imo

ken comes through on his promise to put memes in the newspaper, once again

condolences to sam kriss for being published by the guardian
in the future we will all be sam kriss for 15 minutes

This is the picture from the Kriss article that I didn't read. That's a quenelle on the left, yes?
if that's french for "leaning on a railing"
im the tiny headed homunculus on the right

tears posted:

congrats re: wife

tears posted:

thees, i claim, we need a tiny headed *snort* homunculus, of the left

THE PISS MISS http://thebaffler.com/blog/pissologies-kris
why is he using printouts of the rhizzone to sell financial instruments

i got 2 sentences in sorry sam. if the title of your piece doesnt contain the words 'summation' or 'dialectic' i shant be reading
i noticed that sam kriss posted a picture of himself on a plane on the way to amerika but wierdly the news of a plane being flown into a building hasn't reached me yet.
its amerikkka. afrika is the one with a single k. can we get a god damn style guide on this forum please
[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

its amerikkka. afrika is the one with a single k. can we get a god damn style guide on this forum please

sorry, kafka disagrees with you which means you are Wrong

i will spell as i please

Edited by tears ()

Kkkyzylkkkishlakkk, Kkkazakkkhstan
do people really need to have it explained to them why afrika is not africa and why amerikkka is not america, and why "Kkkazakkkhstan" has no meaning whatsoever.... one hundred years after the birth of this forum and we still need to deal with such fundamental questions??/

stegosaurus posted:

hold on friend--"amerika" is sakai-approved usage. maybe you should readsettlers.org

stegosaurus posted:

"Kkkazakkkhstan" has no meaning whatsoever....

tell that to nemtsov

wb kevon
and just as the wddp refugees land. *puts on scarf opens door & giant fan blows fake snow at me* time to heighten the contradictions
yo yo tell the producer to scoop the mids and bump the contradictions knob
okay so just to be clear, you guys DONT like dead ken
i like him, but don't always agree with him. i personally think a lot of his published stuff is very good, though he can at times get a little too self-indulgent in his prose for my taste. i truly think it's great that he has found a semi-popular audience for more or less authentic left thought.
I think we mostly do, actually, but it is traditional to deride success in any form.
we like to tease him because when he got popular he asked for all his posts to be purged from here. but he later recanted and still pops in every now and then
deadken is good
oh okay good to have that cleared up
it is unusual for me to see people be so mean about people they like, it is very confusing!!!!!!!!