first, a bit of background: In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation, working w
I don't know who unrealtournament is but they liked a bunch of my tweets and dont follow me so im siding with chu on this one
i love following people who have bad opinions on twitter so that i can publicly disagree with them in funny ways, i spent hours each day doing this
I too have a mental disorder

pukekiller posted:

I don't know who unrealtournament is but they liked a bunch of my tweets and dont follow me so im siding with chu on this one

something about this claim didn't add up (possible psy op) so i did some research:

what do you want to bet we trace your ip and there's a FSB agent at the end of it?? so i ask you sir: what have you done with the real Puke Killer.

Unrealtournamentwarrior has credibility as an elder poster
if his "following" number being 69 is deliberate rather than coincidental then this is no mere mortal before us, but rather a bodhisattva
The only Psy Op I'm familiar with is OPpa gangnam style by Psy!

pukekiller posted:

The only Psy Op I'm familiar with is OPpa gangnam style by Psy!

i cant believe we're 10 posts in before somebody said HOLY SHIT. le game of thrones voice: shame
thanks for the pity like, panopticon
UNREALTOURNAMENTWARRIOR has the highest average reputation on the forum. every single post was 10+, consistently. not even keven's well honed supergenius comic mind can match that
Unreal

swampman posted:

*senior regular

he... he blocked me... i've never even read one of his posts
sorry, tweets. they're called tweets.

stegosaurus posted:

swampman posted:

*senior regular

ACTUALLY elder is the preferred nomenclature, comrade

Urbandale posted:

stegosaurus posted:

swampman posted:

*senior regular

ACTUALLY elder is the preferred nomenclature, comrade

you're just upset about being a "junior large" under the exact text of the bylaws

i wish i had read that text more closely before i accepted the administratorship

- uncle burger dr what