Hello. Who wants to just do a discussion podcast where we pick a couple topics and discuss them?

I think this is the best strategy because it's the most likely to actually eventuate in a finished product we can upload and get people to listen to. I for one would like to participate. Please advise me of your interest levels.
i will but my stipulation is that i will only do it in character as mustang with the most annoying whiny voice you can imagine also the microphone has to be at least 10 years old and cost under $10 at the time it was sold
fantastic. im going to play a normal person, with a normal voice

Gibbonstrength posted:

fantastic. im going to play a normal person, with a normal voice

im not sure thats within your acting range. ha ha, im only joshin. *rodney dangerfield voice* hey!, you're alright.

very happy to rp as mute for the podcast
I can't come to a lot of meetings.
I am a low tier poster but I own an expensive microphone and have prior podcast experience (was thrown off of gaming podcast for being an unstable drunk who had no interest in games)
gay_swimmer you are a mid tier poster at worst! you got retweeted by @rhizzone.txt!
Gay_swimmer, thanks for the interest. What name would you like to be referred to as, during the discussion
Can you interview j. Smith and Andre Moncourt, authors of the Red Army Faction documentary histories
[account deactivated]
Hi. I'd be happy to participate in this manner.
my voice is pretty bad on an aesthetic level but i do alot of public speaking for a living so i have good cadence and tone. however i also dont know shit about shit so i guess what im saying is, id be terrible at this please pick me
the rhizzone ask a lawyer segment
do you guys know KFRIGGINMONEY on twitter? he's an old LF guy although i dont really know him. but his bio says he has a golden voice and i've seen him say he belongs on a podcast
twitter.com/kfrigginmoney
lol if you post a working link to someones twitter account it auto embeds like theirlast 20 posts
im interested but only in a format in which lifelines are involved (phone a friend, ask the audience, and 50/50)

"Did Stalin order the famine in Ukraine?"

a. (Yes) b. (No)

"I'm gonna take a 50/50 on that one."

*dramatic music and the (Yes) disappears*

alternatively we can have bhpn provide pre recorded messages around 2-3 minutes in length like mumia abu jamal and they will be piped into the feed but with shittier audio and he will end his segment with "from inside the belly of the beast, this is bhpn, signing out"

I'm your guy if you need soemone to just hang around and drop inopportune sound bites