Synergy posted:

ilmdge posted:

when hilldawg was running for prez, jill stein was against the no fly zone. with obama as prez and aleppo being retaken by the government, shes crying out for him to do something. in conclusion, the greens are ideology-free ciphers whose primary tactic is performative opposition as outreach to whoever the disaffected left/lib is of the day

link? i can't find anything about this

she tweeted this stuff

(fastforward tape noise)

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
look at that miserable foamy pour, almost as badly executed as the democratic campaign am I right folks? FOLKS????

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

She;s thinking "Wow, it seems really impractical to drink all this foam... average people must be dumb as hell"

[account deactivated]
2020: a youtube video of Hillary lighting the wrong end of a fat L while purple faced Bill mangles "We Shall Overcome" on an alto sax in a sheet-ridden clean room like a scene from John Carpenter's John & Yoko
[account deactivated]
it's good that tpaine went back to posting in D&D

Medicare for all is a joke of a plan. Literally no one in the industry takes it seriously. Unless you want to put every provider in the country out of business overnight.

Just nationalizing the payers is literally the dumbest thing you can do. It is the one thing worse than doing nothing. Because the only thing that happens is shifting a cost that is growing uncontrollably onto the public books. With no cost control and at the current growth rates Medical Care will be 30% of the US economy in 10 years. It is projected to start to drop in ~15 years due to "natural demographic changes". It will be something like 40-45% of the US economy at its height.

Single Payer is a shitty hill to die on in the United States. CO, a blue state, put single payer on the ballot in 2016. It lost by 80 points. There are plenty of countries that have non-single payer systems that work well. Implementing a system that mimics one of those is a winnable fight that can improve people's lives.

tpaine could start posting in d&d the same way he posts here just embedding youtube vids everywhere and i imagine he'd last longer without being banned than any of us would posting about politics. al;though i doubt he could outlast, say, a babyfur pedophile
but then again, who does.

i couldn't find a concise enough one that also includes "i admire its purity" but pretend i c ould

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

it's good that tpaine went back to posting in D&D

Medicare for all is a joke of a plan. Literally no one in the industry takes it seriously. Unless you want to put every provider in the country out of business overnight.

Just nationalizing the payers is literally the dumbest thing you can do. It is the one thing worse than doing nothing. Because the only thing that happens is shifting a cost that is growing uncontrollably onto the public books. With no cost control and at the current growth rates Medical Care will be 30% of the US economy in 10 years. It is projected to start to drop in ~15 years due to "natural demographic changes". It will be something like 40-45% of the US economy at its height.

Single Payer is a shitty hill to die on in the United States. CO, a blue state, put single payer on the ballot in 2016. It lost by 80 points. There are plenty of countries that have non-single payer systems that work well. Implementing a system that mimics one of those is a winnable fight that can improve people's lives.

these people are correct. for instance, cuba opted to forgo a single payer health care system to pursue one fully administered by the state, it proved to be a winnable fight that improved people's lives and it did put every Batista-era provider out of business overnight.

thats a lol
oh my god
thats the influence peddler organization that just had "global leaders" meet once a year all davos-like (no more influence for them to peddle), not the actual charity btw (although the latter may not be long for this world either beyond to simply entrench a legacy)
even though the clinton foundation was definitely created as a vanity vehicle for personal power and prestige, it's sufficiently visible and integrated into state department NGO circles that it would survive just fine without its founders as an influence farm for mid tier slime bags
our slime bags will be upper tier or they will be bullshit
I'm With Her was such an insane slogan for a campaign. i was thinking about it again this morning. the only thing you could say for it is that it is supposed to show support with a female candidate. but it's individualistic and it's not about solidarity or hope in the way Yes We Can or even Make America Great Again were. it's such a tone-deaf concept to focus the attention not on the movement or the people, especially for a candidate perceived as a narcissist to begin with, and any opponent creature with low cunning could have turned it around into I'm With You the way Trump did. it's like naming your son "Daggot." i think that was the first small sign that something was really wrong, the first bloody stool from the ass cancer that was hillary clinton's campaign
Yeah, that slogan perfectly expresses the view that we the voters were there to ratify her personal ambition and already-determined inheritance of rhe Chief Administrator seat. The campaign dissection article on politico confirmed this--that they were well aware that this was the posture they were adopting but that for the most part they were satisfied with it, knowing it was uninspiring but convinced that the whole campaigning process really was a burdensome formality. In other words despite all the justified fear of Trump's antidemocratic authoritarianism, Clinton essentially took for granted that these habits of obedience were already fully embedded in the population. But effective fascists don't just accept their own myths like that--as Obama said, you have to put in the work.
Hillary Clinton (punctuating each word with a blow to your face): "America. Is. Already. Great."
because America is already Good
agreed, but in the sense where someone offers you something and you reply "nah I'm good" because you've already sated yourself with the blood of a hundred million children
Both sides tried to out-retard the other
how i close this thread
we could close it.... or sticky it for the next four years

THE END

(dramatic music, fade out)
bernie literally anyone else the democrats could have plausibly run would have won
jim webb demonstrating on trump during a debate how he killed that vc
he didn't shoot him because the vc was about to repeal NAFTA
lincoln chaffee: i may be a homunculus assembled from the garbage outside a kentucky fried chicken, but the eldritch power that animates me is sufficient for me to campaign in the rust belt
lincoln chafee's primary issue was adopting the metric system
[account deactivated]

peepaw posted:

lincoln chafee's primary issue was adopting the metric system

he's not wrong

roseweird posted:

this doesn't come close to replacing gabe.

Hillary Clinton is reportedly considering launching a television talk show so she can stay in the limelight and run for president again in 2020.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/report-hillary-clinton-wants-to-launch-a-television-talk-show/#ixzz4WtBg8kKf
DAilycaller
So I said, I don't know who created "Pokemon Go," but I hope they figure out a way to have "Pokemon Go To the Polls!" *deathly silence* We've got a great show for you tonight, from HBO's "Girls," Lena Dunham is here! *deathly silence* And, friend of the show, his new book is Brotrayal: How Bernie Lost America, Peter Daou! *deathly silence* Plus musical guest The House Band From "Ellen"! Hit it! *music* *collapses on way to desk*