the stabbed in the rotator cuff myth
mods change my name to 'barack "the jew stabber" obama'
B Rock the Islamic Shock Hussein Super Allah Jew Stabber Obama

cars posted:

i cry bigass fat tears every time

cars posted:

“Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Hereford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarrett, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a jihadi cellmate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her,” he said, according to the New York Post.

i feel like the most insane/perverted part of what this guy said is that it seems like he knew who valerie jarrett was without putting her name into a search engine first

you can tell he's a Lame Duck because he's started reading my posts from the last two years out loud to people

Barack taps merrily on a blackberry keyboard. The camera lingers for a beat on the rhizzone logo at the top of the screen. Barack clicks on a cars post and drops his phone, crying out. The phone is melting. The floor underneath the phone is melting. The wallpaper is peeling off of the walls. The phone with cars posts has now melted a hole in the floor, and skunk after skunk is gamely crawling out of the hole, each wearing a tiny ushanka with a red star on it.
The skunks flow out like eels and up onto each wall, each line of skunks like a tentacle from a psyche-destroying terror from the deep, covering each surface and then running up also onto the ceiling and pouring down from the ceiling in front of the now gibbering President, pooling in the middle and then each skunk delivers its dark payload all at once, an acidic green something that dissolves a layer of each surface in and of the room, revealing the raw horror of unvarnished reality underneath, the truths that had been covered up for so long, benign, liberal, well-meaning, a conceptual tar of buying organic and supporting the troops, spread evenly over the room that he had hitherto believed to be both home and the entirety of the universe
https://twitter.com/kunktation/status/817830145478295552/photo/1

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

don't you understand: those people deserve their job of denying coverage requests

“If he deports thousands of kids,” Barack Obama has said, “I don’t know that I can sit on the sidelines.”
[account deactivated]
thats cool that jared kushner, heretofore a virtually anonymous son-in-law, gets to be de facto president. i wish my father in law would become president and let me do that, although as a practical matter first i must find a wife. maybe i should talk to ivanka
i'd pork ivanka for zero dollar. that's the goat man promise

camera_obscura posted:

don't you understand: those people deserve their job of denying coverage requests

like you could build a robot that stamps a red DENIED on coverage requests and it would be functionally identical with the entire bottom tier of claims adjusters

or, i dunno, have a hundred sided die and if you aren't rich enough to hire a lawyer to do your insurance stuff for you, your claims request is denied unless you roll a hundred

roseweird posted:

i guess i have health insurance now

swampman posted:

“If he deports thousands of kids,” Obama said while pushing his shoulder against a bulging door, “I don’t know that I can sit on the sidelines.”

You're a married goat man. You would never.

i was swimming in the Caribbean. democrats kept voting to bomb iraq

ilmdge posted:

You're a married goat man. You would never.

*clears throat, louder this time* That's the goat man prom *coffee mug hits me in head*

that's just a prelim vote but still Obamacare's legacy will be everything good in it gone but "have to give money to corrupt industry" enforced
Obama, the America's First Black President, spends his last days kidnapping a popular leader and elected Senator of Haiti, the oldest Black Nation to overthrow slavery.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/world/americas/guy-philippe-haiti-extradite-drug-charges.html

This is why I like the New York Times (or Financial Times etc.) over "progressive" liberal papers. They are honest about their racism and clear about their support for imperialism.

"Haiti Erupts Over an Arrest"
those black and brown folk Erupt an awful lot don't they, and over so small a thing, an arrest. -panoptic, probably

"Although the Constitution prohibits the extradition of Haitian citizens, the government has "willingly surrendered" Haitians to the United States, according..."
"""willingly surrendered""" has to be one of the better euphemisms for imperialism.

i cant believe ppl are downvoting my pricing for porking ivanka trump. first, to accusations of misogyny: i said i would pork her for zero dollar. what are you upset about? you think i should have raised my price higher? that's objectification and i wont have it. second, like you wouldn't? what better way to position yourself to commit epic Propaganda of The Deed than to seduce the king's favored childe? frankly you are all dilettantes and lifestylists
is it haraam to pork as a verb
im gonna ask babyfinland on curiouscat. wish me luck

update: it's not. thanks tom

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

[account deactivated]
you can immediately infer the moral righteousness of vegatarianism by saying "pigs are intelligent feeling creatures" and the counterargument you'll get 95% of the time is "LE EPIC BAKON GOODSIR"
obama update: mercilessly owned in the last days of his presidency by the twitter account of the green party's 2016 vice presidential candidate
obama update: mercilessly owned in the last days of his presidency by the people of haiti
obama mercilessly owned by a post presidential $1,000,000/hour speaking tour career, billion dollar book deal & a few rounds of golf
obama mercilessly owned by somebody a few years from now very rudely asking him how he feels about Manning's suicide
oops i guess he's commuting the sentence? so he sucks slightly less bad
treasonous transexual woman released into trump's america. How brave of you Obama, only 6 years of torture.
"I'm glad obama released her, just imagine what would happen to her under Trump"
the exact same thing as Clinton
it's pretty clear that he's trying to smooth over the "war on whistleblowers" part of his Legacy Card by commuting the sentence of the most progressively-salient whistleblower on paper that there is

a reporter asked, well what about snowden, and the state department mouthpiece said the usual (and false) "well he willfully fled to an adversarial country" and added "...who we now know attempted to undermine our election etc"

even obama's good acts, as few and far in between as those are, are shamelessly self-serving
obama mercilessly owned by his own transparent transgendered motivations