babyhueypnewton posted:

Panopticon posted:
swampman posted:
I want to stay moderator. My motto is, moderation in all things.
you suck

Wtf?

the ol panopticon's not a big fan of swamp man transcribing blood lies. he's a bit of an anti stalinist

Red_Canadian posted:

the ol panopticon's not a big fan of swamp man transcribing blood lies. he's a bit of an anti stalinist

swampman also ifapped pan

anyway this election is looking good, hopefully we will successfully elect the poster who was here for one day
So far my opponents are a corpse and two people who dont post here, I'm feeling good about this.

Keven posted:

So far my opponents are a corpse and two people who dont post here, I'm feeling good about this.

Recent events have shown that Vilerat's corpse is a cunning political opponent who should not be underestimated. It would be a shame if you were to make the same campaign strategy mistake as the Democrats.

I can be the mod of the Introductions forum
i vote for whoever hellbans Panopticon

Horselord posted:

i vote for whoever hellbans Panopticon

Under my tenure, all posters shall be treated fairly (subject to moderator discretion,) without any political bias (subject to moderator discretion,) and judged only according to the quality of their posts (subject to moderator discretion.)

I'm casting my two votes for vilerat and Deadken
cjhanning my vote to keven. bring him back!!!
ok, wrapping this up. the rankings are:

swampman (23)
the reanimated corpse of USAF Staff Sergeant Sean Patrick Smith, USFS, TJSFS, Council for Stellar Management (15)
grover furr (14)
keven (12)
roseweird again despite their resignation (11)
Gssh (8)
cars as ifap mod (7)
Hitler (6)
add "Dungeon_Master_" to all mods' usernames (6)

so, the new set of 4 mods are:
swampman, keven, Gssh, and a vacant spot which will be held for any of Sean Smith, Grover Furr, or Hitler should they register in any state of undeadness or aliveness as is applicable.

i'll also make cars an ifap mod. (edit: i removed the other ifap mods, other than me, because i don't think they were ever actually letting anyone out, but if you were removed & want to remain one just yell and i'll undo it.)

thanks everyone.

Edited by drwhat ()

Now that I'm the boss it's illegal to be mean to me, rules otherwise unchanged.
keven skips leg day
the balance of powers remains sound. i accept and endorse these results.
i nominate chickeon to serve as moderator-steward on dr. furr's behalf while the latter is still working through account registration/clearing customs.
the leadership of the Institute seconds this nomination.
the reason no one was being let out of IFAP was that almost no one actually had the ability to do it
i was able to appoint goatstein thread monitor of swirl's ifap thread, and i relished it
what a web admin you are, you didn't even realize Hitler is already registered here on the rhizzone
and there's a little hitler in all of us