peace and justice. one love.

what's up?
are the doves coming back?
damn that's a really cool avatar

the doves fragment into sparkling confetti and rage against the machine blares as i wear leather and shades, but in a low-budget fat sorta embarrassing way
fuck edit
Thank God!
we're going to start a stratfor analogue. anyone want to be a senior partner?

getfiscal posted:
we're going to start a stratfor analogue. anyone want to be a senior partner?

no homo

I’m a power chairman

Also, your country was pretty cool getfiscal, the people were a bit bland and your television is idiotic in the extreme but nonetheless cool.
we need a name that makes a political word sound like a medication

like "consenta"

consenta strategic partners

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I’m a power chairman

Also, your country was pretty cool getfiscal, the people were a bit bland and your television is idiotic in the extreme but nonetheless cool.

WHATS BETTER AMERICA OR CANADA

I’m a power chairman

yeah next time go to montreal, it's in a better country

babyfinland posted:

chomsky says america therefore america

babyfinland posted:

I’m a power chairman

I only went to Hawaii and I don’t think that counts as the Real America. The people are a bit more friendly and chilled out and open in a way that I’m used to. In Canada they’re all like “Gee Wally, how about them lumberjacks” or whatnot but maybe that’s me imposing the snide values of my liberal metropolitan upbringing on Simple Rural Folk. Having a 12% sales tax you have to calculate on your head is retarded too and I hate the process of having to tip people.

The TSA took my maple syrup and hauled my luggage off the plane and rummaged through it in front of me because I guess it looked like a bomb or whatever, those guys were jerks everywhere I went. Vote Ron Paul.

word
consulting document #1A
for: department of state

-hormonal imbalance-
why the US must counter the iranian transgender freedom narrative

keywords: homonationalism, diapers, prince of persia

Having a 12% sales tax you have to calculate on your head is retarded too

Sales tax visibility is an important principle of tax transparency, but, sure, we'll overturn that for some tourist.... not.

-Nuclear Summers-
Developing regional stratagems in the diplomatic, economic and military theaters towards countering Costa Rica's refusal to conform its eco-tourism policy to the Nonproliferation Treaty

keywords: bikini

getfiscal posted:

Having a 12% sales tax you have to calculate on your head is retarded too

Sales tax visibility is an important principle of tax transparency, but, sure, we'll overturn that for some tourist.... not.

“tax transparency”? Fuck that!

We have a Goods and Services tax of 10%, introduced about ten years ago and has to be factored into all advertised prices. So when a newspaper says $1.20, you give them $1.20 and don’t have to go fumbling around with nickels and dimes and coons or whatever they’re called to try and make up $1.38

We have a Goods and Services tax of 10%, introduced about ten years ago and has to be factored into all advertised prices. So when a newspaper says $1.20, you give them $1.20 and don’t have to go fumbling around with nickels and dimes and coons or whatever they’re called to try and make up $1.38

yeah i guess when you get electricity down there you'll figure out cash registers... shaking my darn head

lol i remember last spring i went to an anarchist thing and they let a professor speak and he said that julian assange was his anarchist hero.

keep your consent laws off my body.
the cash register is fine that's not an issue, what's an issue is the government FORCING me to do maths in my head. When i see a price, that's what i expect to pay.

Also, everything in general was ridiculously cheap with our petro-dollar the way it is. I was dropping cash like a Saudi teen in west London

the cash register is fine that's not an issue, what's an issue is the government FORCING me to do maths in my head. When i see a price, that's what i expect to pay.

Also, everything in general was ridiculously cheap with our petro-dollar the way it is. I was dropping cash like a Saudi teen in west London

i appreciate you buying things from my economy, but please maybe buy oil next time? a few barrels? we're trying to convert to an all-oil economy by 2020

getfiscal posted:

i appreciate you buying things from my economy, but please maybe buy oil next time? a few barrels? we're trying to convert to an all-oil economy by 2020

You don’t deserve your oil wealth, Calgary was a super dumpy looking place. I took photos of that tower thing and some locals looked at me like “why the fuck did you come here?”

don't ever bother coming to ontario.

ontario is basically ohio without the charm or sophistication.
i met this guy the other day and he was nice but he said that he never wanted to move out of toronto because where else would he go?

then life paused itself and on the screen thousands of place names scrolled by

getfiscal posted:
don't ever bother coming to ontario.

ontario is basically ohio without the charm or sophistication.

But the impression I have of Toronto is that it’s super “vibrant”, cosmopolitan and multicultural, like it’s a mini NYC. Don’t tell me that image is false….

Like the Baby video clip by Beiber was filmed in Dundas Square and he goes bowling and dances around and eats burgers and stuff, it looked pretty cool and far from the decrepit bone thugs cities and juggalo hinterland of the buckeye state….

i laughed out loud at "decrepit bone thugs cities and juggalo hinterland"

Actually doing "maths" in your head or otherwise is illegal in God's America

Meursault posted:

But they do! With all this tipping bullshit, you have to calculate 10 or 15% or whatever. How am I expected to do that when I’m drunk?

If anything, America was too intellectually demanding.

actually i don't mind toronto. it's fine. i guess i just had a sort of realization today that it's been ten months since i moved here and i'm like "so what". like it doesn't feel like home and even though i've got some projects lined up i'm already thinking how i can get out of here.

getfiscal posted:
we need a name that makes a political word sound like a medication

like "consenta"

Concerta

Meursault posted:

But they do! With all this tipping bullshit, you have to calculate 10 or 15% or whatever. How am I expected to do that when I’m drunk?

20 % U PEACE OF SHIT

Crow posted:
20 % U PEACE OF SHIT

i give 0% and then tell people that i already pay for their welfare through taxes!

Crow posted:

Meursault posted:

20 % U PEACE OF SHIT

Minimum wage where i'm from is like $15 so we don't usually tip unless it's super good service or something. It seems like a disgusting symptom of America's individualist obsession if you ask me....

getfiscal posted:
actually i don't mind toronto. it's fine. i guess i just had a sort of realization today that it's been ten months since i moved here and i'm like "so what". like it doesn't feel like home and even though i've got some projects lined up i'm already thinking how i can get out of here.

Where would you go?

[account deactivated]

Where would you go?

i dunno. not many places excite me to go there. like i'd like to see paris? i've never been. but i know i'd probably get bored of it. i'm not sure.

[account deactivated]
thanks thomas paine.