it's in dutch with a moroccan accent
im going to morocco in june
cool, thanks. i hope you have fun in morocco

MindMaster posted:

ftw

another rapper got convicted of threatening geert in 2010 and was given a suspended sentence. it sounds like he's hocking a loogie the whole time and i guess that's pretty scary

ik pak je been ik laat je niet los
if i hear dutch spoken i can almost understand whats going on sometimes but seeing it written down i get totally lost

MindMaster posted:

ik pak je been ik laat je niet los

god what is that, hebrew? get the nakba out of your soft palate and speak clearly, please

http://sonofnun.net/track/born-again
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

nig nog tryina get a hand beezy.

[account deactivated]
rap
Chief Keef's Northfield neighbors upset by shooting, other problems
One says: 'It's been a total nightmare'

March 28, 2014

Chief Keef revved his ATV and vanished around the side of a rented North Shore mansion, leaving clumps of grass strewn upon the circular driveway.

As a camera rolled, a man identified as Peeda Pan, an executive with Chief Keef's record label, couldn't suppress a chuckle.

"I'm sure we're the neighbors from hell," he said in the undated video, posted in mid-March by the music website Noisey. "Twenty-four hours this (stuff) goes on, 24-7. This is nonstop, ever since the day that they came."

A boisterous Chicago rap star staying on a quiet suburban street sounds like the premise of a sitcom, but since a shooting took place Wednesday in the 6,000-square-foot Northfield house rented by Chief Keef's manager, some neighbors have described the situation as anything but funny.

They say that in the year-plus that Chief Keef — an 18-year-old whose real name is Keith Cozart — has been a presence at the house, their quality of life has deteriorated. Fans have flocked to the address, sometimes shouting obscenities from their cars. Noisy parties and the roar of ATVs have disturbed the neighbors' peace, while open marijuana smoking has unsettled their sense of propriety.

Meanwhile, Cozart's reputed ties to Chicago street gangs have made nearby residents so nervous that they follow his social media accounts to see if trouble might be brewing. They were particularly alarmed to see a photo Cozart posted before the nonfatal shooting this week that showed him and a companion holding guns in what appears to be the bathroom of the Northfield house.

"We all knew that something bad was going to happen at that house, but I still can't believe it is happening in my neighborhood," said one neighbor, who, like the other residents interviewed, asked that her name be withheld out of concern for retaliation.

Northfield's top officials declined to comment, citing the ongoing police investigation into the shooting, but last summer Police Chief William Lustig acknowledged the complaints stemming from the house.

"This has taken up a great deal of time, but the department is working on this situation and trying to stay on top of it," he said, according to Village Board minutes.

Cozart could not be reached, and his manager Rovaun Manuel, the man who rents the house, declined to comment.

The circumstances of the shooting are not clear. Cozart's lawyer, Leah Starkman, said the victim was an acquaintance of Cozart's and that while the rapper was in the house at the time of the shooting, he was not involved.

Cozart was questioned by police and released, Starkman said. No one has been charged in the incident.

The shooting and neighborhood turmoil are just the latest controversies to trail Cozart since he burst on the national music scene, a rapper from the South Side whose songs are packed with violent, profane and pro-drug lyrics.

He was on house arrest for pointing a gun at a police officer when he signed his first record deal in summer 2012. A few months later he drew the attention of investigators after mocking the shooting death of a fellow rapper, a slaying police said was tied to a gang feud. Cozart claimed his Twitter account had been hacked and was never charged in the case.

Cozart has since been busted for drug possession in Florida and disorderly conduct in Georgia. He has been cited for driving more than 100 mph on the Edens Expressway and found in contempt of court after failing to pay child support in one of two paternity cases filed against him.

He has been jailed for violating probation in the gun case and the speeding case, and after completing a court-ordered stint at a drug treatment center, he released a single titled "F*** Rehab." On March 5 he was arrested over an alleged DUI in Highland Park.

It's a record that would give pause to almost any landlord, but Viktor Mehta, the property manager of the Northfield house, said Cozart's manager assured him before signing the lease that his client would not live there.

"I said, 'I want to make sure. I don't want any trouble,'" Mehta recalled.

But some neighbors claim that problems soon began, peaking when summer arrived.

"It's been like a parade of people coming and going since they moved in. … It's like a clubhouse," one said. "We've all been calling the police and it's been a total nightmare. And they've completely destroyed their lawn by driving their ATVs back and forth."

Like most communities, Northfield has ordinances regarding the upkeep and maintenance of property on homes that are subsequently rented, and community development director Steve Gutierrez said the village has received complaints about the dust generated by the ATVs.

"Typically, we would reach out to the property owner or renters by either knocking on the door or making a phone call, and if there's no response, we would follow it up with a letter, and if it's still not resolved, we would issue a citation (which could) trigger an administrative adjudication hearing," Gutierrez said.

Mehta, the property manager, said he spoke to Manuel about the complaints. He said Manuel hired an engineer to look at the yard but was told the work would have to wait for warmer weather.

With regard to the noise and traffic, Mehta said he pleaded with Manuel to calm things down.

"I did tell him, 'Please, try to have things peaceful around here,'" Mehta said.

Neighbors said the house has been quiet since Wednesday's shooting. A statement issued by the village said police have "increased personnel on every shift to make sure the community feels safe."

Celebrities angering their neighbors is nothing new — Justin Bieber and his pals incensed residents of a gated community in Southern California last year by speeding, racing motorcycles and throwing wild parties — but sociologist Karen Sternheimer, author of "Celebrity Culture and the American Dream: Stardom and Social Mobility," said the clash could be even worse in a town unaccustomed to celebrities.

"When you're (in Los Angeles), the illusions of grandeur around celebrity all starts to fade away when you bump into people who were stars of 1970s sitcoms who are now having a garage sale in your neighborhood," she said.
class war
[account deactivated]
the guy from shabazz palaces who played the thumb piano and drums has his own group now. the seattle scene is simultaneously producing the worst and best music
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

used to listen to this album a lot. not really into rap now,i posted here in mistake. apoligies

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

this one too yea
i've listened to the brotherhood of the bomb seriously like 200 times. and the other dalek albums a bunch too, though less so from filthy tongue of gods and griots
[account deactivated]
haha, that wasn't what i meant, but i can see how it looks that way
as great as it is godflesh got back together justin broadrick should do more rap production

[account deactivated]
LUM owns
R.I.P.

OZuHPAbte9U
just heard about Rashad, RIP

was expecting v bad but this is ok
I hate how MY IPHONE is so tardy on rendering these youtubes
yeah we should start a new thread and just do links instead o fembeds imo. il make the website.

#rekt #lolwhitepeople #lildebbiedowner
ff to 2 mins lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the backstroke, sir.