yo... yo... time to flip the script. we got the south, the west, the east... now we need the north... that's how you spell NEWS... as in the new shit.... the good shit....

the south does still run it
i mean that could be good or bad but its true

gwap posted:

what do you guys think about kendrick lamar? i think he's great, but tbh i get a lot of mixed signals from his rap

Pitch Perfect was alright but she has these wierd little wheelchair/polio legs

im the original texas horrible boy and im here to say quit fuckin hatin the south
the south has always been good but didn't "run it" till at least '96-7. Before then it was all West Coast shit.

It's sad that the West Coast is so bad now. The Northeast has always been pretty much really bad excluding a few greats like Kool G Rap and A Tribe Called Quest.
But either way Devin the Dude is still the best rapper ever.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

the south has always been good but didn't "run it" till at least '96-7. Before then it was all West Coast shit.

It's sad that the West Coast is so bad now. The Northeast has always been pretty much really bad excluding a few greats like Kool G Rap and A Tribe Called Quest.

you all probably already know but this is really really good

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
FOR TRULY, MUST NOT ALL MARXIST REVOLUTIONARIES STRIVE TO BE "UNDERGROUND KINGZ?" THIS I CLAIM.

has anyone mentioned flatbush zombies yet

Edited by enayeneh ()

but seriously this whole mixtape is dope YO

what'd y'all think of danny brown's new album

it's good.
mny rap story is that my brother worked for osme concert ppl in hong kong when we were in hs and he got to hang out with some guys from wu tang clan in the 36 chambers era edit: well i guess thats more like my brothers rap story than mine isnti t

Edited by ilmdge ()

[account deactivated]
also that new pusha t album. it's frankly irresponsible to record songs like this and release them to the general public

I like the wordplay on that one. and I like the beat too.
*inhales sharply at the sigt of a new conec post*
[account deactivated]

BICHO BIEN PAKIAO COMO MANI
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
can someone let me know whether that conec post is good enuf 2 read? tia
the answer to that question is always Yes

never forget
kendrick's verse on nosestalgia is good even if he sounds even more like a lil bug than usual... problem is his whole thing is talking about what he got up to two decades ago & you can't really sustain that for an entire career. on the other hand numbers on the boards is like one of the best songs this decade?
how do we like A$ap rocky. i really like the air of subdued melancholy in a lot of his songs & the kinda quirky jolting menace in his delivery... Yum yum Very Nice
everything that needs to be said about asap rocky can be summed up in the intro to: (lmbo)

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

never forget

free boosie

i hate this song so much lol