r.i.p. carrot top

less talk more rapz

SariBari posted:

less talk more rapz

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
macklemore won 4 rap/hip-hop related grammys, guess hip-hop is going the way of reggae (rebelution).

death to america
oh yeah and kendrick lamar won zero hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah * for eternity

Edited by gwap ()

What's this anti gay marriag eshit? Mods?
guess singing about being fat and gay in seattle is a lot more evocative than practically forced ghettoization and hopelessness
Seattle
Day 1: listen to macklemore, go to work
Day 2: come out as gay, go to work
Day 3: go to work

Anywhere not the American Northwest
Day 1: listen to macklemore, go to work
Day 2: come out as gay, go to work
Day 3: death
i know i shouldn't care, but too bad
good kid maad city is the greatest rap album produced in the past 10 years if not one of the best ever.

macklemore's album about white supreamcy,the american state of washington, and the condemnation of the vanity of blacks followed immediately by a caricature of said vanity instead won the grammy.
[account deactivated]
AT LEAST GIVE IT TO EMINEM, ANYONE BUT MACKLEMORE
what if tey gave an award for Wee.d Im the winner
0IYght7FGdg

gwap posted:

and the condemnation of the vanity of blacks followed immediately by a caricature of said vanity instead won the grammy.

same but lorde

when has good rap ever won a grammy anyway?
wait they give grammys to rappers now?
i was reading their wikipedia page and apparently grammys are now also given for "heavy metal" and "American" (bluegrass, etc?).

c_man posted:

gwap posted:

and the condemnation of the vanity of blacks followed immediately by a caricature of said vanity instead won the grammy.

same but lorde

apparently the way they choose grammys is by sending a scantron for people on the committee to fill bubbles out on for each award whether or not they are particularly familiar with every genre. so basically the judges bubble in whatever name they recognize for country or hip hop even if all they really know about is rock or pop music. makes a lot of sense, and a lot like the american democratic process.

Superabound posted:

wait they give grammys to rappers now?

Reluctantly.

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

roseweird posted:

conec posted:

i quit w*e*e*d

how come

am quitting cigs too or trying to i like weed n all but to be real i am not my most productive while i1m high n i hav a demanding schedule this semester i could smoke weed at night or on weekends but it makes me sluggish in the morning if i smoke at night i can stretch n try n shake it off but i dont think its worth it plus its too tempting to smoke weed all day like if i have weed n feel stressed at all my instinct is to smoke some n thats a bad habit i get out of hand real quick n before i know it i become lethargic af n tbh i hav a tendency to feel depressed when i lie in bed too much n sh1t

white power

conec posted:

am quitting cigs too or trying to i like weed n all but to be real i am not my most productive while i1m high n i hav a demanding schedule this semester i could smoke weed at night or on weekends but it makes me sluggish in the morning if i smoke at night i can stretch n try n shake it off but i dont think its worth it plus its too tempting to smoke weed all day like if i have weed n feel stressed at all my instinct is to smoke some n thats a bad habit i get out of hand real quick n before i know it i become lethargic af n tbh i hav a tendency to feel depressed when i lie in bed too much n sh1t

good for you. i also recommend getting a vape instead of just smoking because i feel like it makes me less lethargic and whatever. its also more economical.

lol im looking at the past rap album grammys and its really obvious that the winner is just the one that old white people had heard of that year. "i hear this Wayne fellow is something special!" *votes for tha carter 3 over lupe, nas or jayz* (maybe im unique in thinking that tha carter 3 is after wayne started to slump but w/e)
q is better than kdot,, imo

conec posted:

roseweird posted:

conec posted:

i quit w*e*e*d

how come

coneg have you ever taken amphetamine and if you ever do take amphetamine would u please vlog the results. also you should post more music videos

[account deactivated]
the next post in this thread better be rap ive never heard or so help me

here u go pal
trap sprung
who do i need to know in atl, bnw