that poor child is probably doomed to a lifetime of hooliganism after witnessing such a devastating act go unpunished
lol i've ollied onto those things when they're turned flat
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
holy shit i've been there. i could have been there to see that and politcally awakened.
the interesting part of that gif for me was the two birds flyin in and landing
Those aren't birds. They're peaces of shit.
just like my posts
just like my trots
getfiscal enjoying a hot cup of poutine that he bought with a toonie
¯¯¯¯V¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

'fiscal would never be in such a public place
1 - 0

"A video of Caledonia residents not allowing native protester enter Argyle St. S to go to Tim Hortons."

Lessons posted:

he drew the same shit when i saw him. get a new act man
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i dont really remember it was some sort of old lf thing, i think i had some sort of psychoanalytical incest gimmick
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
various people keep asking mods to change my username but nothing yet
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
oh yeah it was from this book https://kindle.amazon.com/profile/J-Jones/19724342
[account deactivated]
idk what did you want to hear
the name really never stops giving which is probably while ill never change this av
[account deactivated]
im petty into graphs. gnight
[account deactivated]
thanks for all the kind things you said about me just now though thats pretty cool.
eternal truths

roseweird posted:

in my acadmic departmnet which isn't really my academic department anymore since ive fallen from the grace of the northeast unitarian elite due to laziness and bitterness theres a guy who studies nietzche and teaches a class on atheism and at the last department party this cute undergrad was hitting on me which was a mix of flattering and annoying but the flattering fell out of the mix when she told me "you know prof [atheism]? you seem llike a female version of him". anyway thanks daddyholes i appreciat ethe clarity but can i tell you something ??? i really like you i mean i think you're really cool , your devotion to your faith and your restraint and intelligence are excellent traits but why did you choose that username . i can hardly stand to type it. why didn't you just name yourself "fatheranus" or "papaorifices". what arwere you thinking.

Professor Atheism: god is dead.

A lengthy period of silence follows. suddenly, in the back of the class, a brave, transexual theist stands up: ive studied christianity A LOT- and from an academic point of view!

roseweird posted:

wait why do i have to be the indifferent multiplicities , why does tpaine tget to be the eternal truths

he drinks more than you do