deadken posted:

louis proyect called it 'petty-bourgeois impressionism' which is true and at the same time deeply idiotic

why is it idiotic

hermsprong is pretty "easy to please" , you just shouldve analyzed the US more, or wahtever you did, who cares, i dont read the jacobin
i uh dont read the jacobin?

daddyholes posted:

this was based on some post youd posted in the blogs thread but maybe you just meant people should read VICE, lol. so far i have confirmed rhizzones in counterpunch, jacobin, tni, uhhh north star if thats even a thing, the six novels of John Christy and getfiscal's economics blog.

Wikipedia

.......................................Tom is fat.

"The unrest in Ukraine centers around questions of language and representation: it’s never possible to entirely distinguish politics from semiotics."

this is pure bollocks and you're much better than this though

jools posted:

"The unrest in Ukraine centers around questions of language and representation: it’s never possible to entirely distinguish politics from semiotics."

this is pure bollocks and you're much better than this though

they cut a bit that was even worse lol

The unrest in Ukraine centres around questions of language and representation: it’s never possible to entirely distinguish politics from semiotics. The Hrushevskoho Street barricade does everything it can to project the image of being a barricade besides actually blocking off the street. It may as well have ceci n’est pas une barricade painted in friendly looping letters across its face.

yo deadken, why didnt u let us know there was a tv series about you mate http://pzat.meep.org/cunt/

daddyholes posted:

Louis N. Proyect Sospooky, you are a bit obsessed. Anybody walking around remembering something I wrote over a year ago that I had myself forgotten has what appears to this layman as some kind of OCD disorder. My suggestion is to avoid reading my blog and to take long walks in the park on temperate days, with the possibility of getting a physician to prescribe Luvox, which works wonders for OCD.
12 hours ago · Like · 6

aerdil posted:

yo deadken, why didnt u let us know there was a tv series about you mate http://pzat.meep.org/cunt/

Crow posted:

Louis N. Proyect

the n stands for ninja now

he liked captain america which supposedly presents Hugo Chavez as part of a 70-year-old Nazi sleeper cell lol

daddyholes posted:

he liked captain america which supposedly presents Hugo Chavez as part of a 70-year-old Nazi sleeper cell lol

What an awful film! Slander!

what did i do?

In his inauguration speech, Poroshenko declared that Ukraine is now decisively and irreversibly coming back into the fold of its Fatherland--Europe. Interestingly, Poland and the old Austro-Hungarian Empire (from a part of which today's Ukraine stole its colors and flag) is beset with statues like this one of Polish king John III Sobieski, the "slayer of Ottomans," from Warsaw which shows a Ukrainian taken for a Turk just about to be smashed under the hooves of a Polish king. Austrian noblemen liked to display the same Ukrainian falling under the might and they too call him a Turk:

More love of Europe for Ukrainians at the chateau Hluboka in Bohemia.

Now from Vienna

a Ukrainian and an African as two slaves raising on their backs the glory of European imperialism from Malta

Welcome back to Europe, Ukraine! Greetings from another chateau of the Schwarzenbergs in Bohemia

http://europeisnotdead.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/ukraine-stereotype.png

I saw one of the anime sayanim from earlier in this thread posting about PolishNazis collaborating with Russian Seperatists in the D&D megathread
http://www.marxist.com/terror-in-ukraine-forces-left-wing-organisation-borotba-underground.htm
o now im mad
Ukrainian Army dropping white phosphorous in Semenivka-- good ole USA is here!

https://vk.com/wall-35276355_193381?offset=last&f=replies

JOIN THE People's Militia DONBASU!

People's Army Infantry continue to mobilize volunteers, men and women from all regions of the country and patriots of other countries:

- In combat units
requires physical stamina, willingness to undergo training

- In medical troops
requires special knowledge and skills, waiting doctors, nurses and male nurses

- In the Army Corps of Engineers
accepted all comers to help build defensive structures

- A rear-echelon troops
Need cook for women army

- Very fit vans and buses, the drivers: for the transportation of humanitarian aid and recruits!

HOW TO BECOME A militia?

Path 1: arrive in Slavic, refer to the draft board or former SBU (excluding weekends)

get in Slavic can only be for cars, fuel 300 hryvnia, drive need a few roadblocks, behave politely, in the car does not have any camouflage or ammunition and the like
with him a passport, change of clothes, personal hygiene to start fit for service take immediately after a conversation

Contact Voyenkomat national militia Slovyansk:
+38 095 86 16 615
+38 063 71 29 684
voenkomat.dnr @ mail.ru komisariat.dnr @ mail.ru

Path 2: arrive to the building of the former Donetsk regional administration, contact the recruitment office Donetsk: a small green tent with flag GCD (left on the central avenue of the former RSA)

sign up for the interview, the conversation will be held in the building of the former administration, please note - can be queued and will have to wait shipping adopted in Slavic - every day, please note that can be shipped the next day

Contact Voyenkomat national militia in Donetsk:
+38 095-636-05-20
+38 093-398-46-67
+38 096-045-84-78
Accepting applications: voenkom.dnr @ mail.ru
Please call him 10.00 18.00.bez weekend

Path 3. Contact Voyenkomat national militia in Russia:

e-mail: novoross24@mail.ru letter must specify the name, date, place of birth, current residence, and a little about your experience

Telephone volunteers in Russia: 8-967-171-27-09
Telephone in St. Petersburg: +7 (904) 517-59-58

4. If a communication problem, then please contact us here http://vk.com/nodcontact

Consider: in the People's Army strelkovtsev Prohibition and barracks, it does not pay money (so far anyway), there is "a life-and-death" fighting for their homeland (ie here - war, not a game sheet lightning ) here appreciate the ability to work group and fortitude each.

STEEL STRELKOVTSY waiting just for you!
Ukrainian Interior Ministry got their own foreign corps, themselves

any zzoners want to form a battalion in the donbass ppls militia
do they have a posting battallion i feel i wd have a lot to offer

Crow posted:

Ukrainian Army dropping white phosphorous in Semenivka-- good ole USA is here!

They probably got it from israel. I love irony. Lol

stegosaurus posted:

any zzoners want to form a battalion in the donbass ppls militia

69th rifle guards goona projektyu

69 420s reporting for duty

sherv.net/cm/emoticons/war/saluting-soldier.gif
hooray

Crow posted:

daddyholes posted:

Louis N. Proyect Sospooky, you are a bit obsessed. Anybody walking around remembering something I wrote over a year ago that I had myself forgotten has what appears to this layman as some kind of OCD disorder. My suggestion is to avoid reading my blog and to take long walks in the park on temperate days, with the possibility of getting a physician to prescribe Luvox, which works wonders for OCD.
12 hours ago · Like · 6

Install luvox = problem solved

The problem, says Mr Galeotti, is that Russian policy has become a “victim of its own success,” in that it has fostered the creation of armed groups and newly empowered warlords who wield more influence than the Kremlin had foreseen. They have their own interests and priorities which do not always align with Mr Putin’s.
lol
there u go, similarly, in the 80s american policy was just a "victim of its own success" by giving rise to the taliban in afghanistan

aerdil posted:

there u go, similarly, in the 80s american policy was just a "victim of its own success" by giving rise to the taliban in afghanistan

thats from the economist and what they are doing is trying desperately to bridge their months of propaganda about how putin mind-controlled ukrainians into suddenly developing russian nationalism with the reality that those groups were always going to rebel against kiev if this happened. i dont think theres much of a chance that the luhansk peoples republic is going to start hosting people who set off bombs in moscow. what i quoted is not a real or believable thing.

its accompanied by a line for instance where they explain that the anti kiev groups were all made up of filthy chechens until putins supervillain brainwashing ray went into effect, then ukrainians marched out with their eyes closed and arms out stiff in front of them and joined up. they need to explain why these groups will probably continue to act autonomously because they were always autonomous movements and the way to pitch that to western readers is to claim that this is the result of some sort of huge fuck up on the part of putin.
"Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the Putin is at the same time too strong and too weak."
Much like all enemies of all regimes.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/29/outgunned-ukrainian-army-crowdfunding-people-drone

lol the comments
thats extremely lol because the Peoples Militias are knocking cargo planes and helicopters out of the sky left and right. so obviously twenty low-flying, practically immobile drones will be able to hover peacefully over the border and instagram all of these t-55 tanks that russia doesn't even posess stockpiles of anymore, crossing the border.