[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

DUDE I WRITE LIKE 2 PAPERS A WEEK I JUS WANT A BREAK.. I HAV 6 PAPERS DUE THIS WEEK AND SOME OTHER WRITING ASSIGNMENT.... @ c_man

holy christ, you are going to die on like your first day in the poop mines

actually work is better than school.
but the answer is somewhere in the midde

conec posted:

hi i dont wanna write dis paper but i also dont want to release highly personal info n paypal is not very secure on that front offers up v pvt info to any ol joe schmo and that is effed up if u ask me but im not yet on the bitcoin tip idk how to do bitcoin seems complicated nd im lazy so yea if someone makes either amazon wishlist or ebay list well i fink amazon doesnt like send directly to person whose wishlist it is i dont fink thats a feature but ebay has that if someone makes ebay wishlist n has item on it for like 20 dollars i will buy them the item if they jus write this dumb ass paper right quick its really easy 3-4 pages on minimum wage i could giv u further instructions im jus too lazy i cannot be arsed u feel me
conec

same. gotta write paper. dont wanna

WE POOP FOR YOU
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i have a hamtaro pencil case but it brings me no solace
[account deactivated]
damn u a cold ass-honky
After watching Madoka: Rebellion, I don't know how I feel about anime anymore. I don't think I've ever hated a movie so much. The fan reaction has been terrible. Thinking about it just makes me miserable
[account deactivated]
I allowed Madoka to take a privileged place in my mind because I was miserable at the time. I was working extremely hard, feeling lonely, and it was the only thing I enjoyed. It was a period of high emotionality, and what I was reading at the time contributed to that. It had been a while since the last anime I watched, as I try to keep my standards high. This one was about magical girls, so of course I couldn't tell anyone I knew IRL about it. Every week brought a new episode and new speculation. I always watched drunk and high, headphones, total immersion. Then we had to wait over a month for the finale because of the earthquake.

It had a huge impact on me. All the other fans, cretins, just wanted doom and gloom, but I wanted a happy ending. And when it delivered, it was one of the best days of my life. Madoka's victory in spite of the odds made me rethink a lot of things and believe in hope again. The ending had finality, and in the final scenes asked us to never forget it.

Once the movie was announced, I was wary. I went in fully expecting to have everything ruined, because I knew it was what the fans wanted. But it was still hard to watch it happen. I know it's not going to be the last movie -- the entire point of it is to extend the franchise for money -- but that they would do something so heartless tarnishes the whole thing. It made me depressed. In the end I had to put Madoka in a different place, as something I used to believe in. It's always sad doing that.

Agnus_Dei posted:

I allowed Madoka to take a privileged place in my mind because I was miserable at the time. I was working extremely hard, feeling lonely, and it was the only thing I enjoyed. It was a period of high emotionality, and what I was reading at the time contributed to that. It had been a while since the last anime I watched, as I try to keep my standards high. This one was about magical girls, so of course I couldn't tell anyone I knew IRL about it. Every week brought a new episode and new speculation. I always watched drunk and high, headphones, total immersion. Then we had to wait over a month for the finale because of the earthquake.

It had a huge impact on me. All the other fans, cretins, just wanted doom and gloom, but I wanted a happy ending. And when it delivered, it was one of the best days of my life. Madoka's victory in spite of the odds made me rethink a lot of things and believe in hope again. The ending had finality, and in the final scenes asked us to never forget it.

Once the movie was announced, I was wary. I went in fully expecting to have everything ruined, because I knew it was what the fans wanted. But it was still hard to watch it happen. I know it's not going to be the last movie -- the entire point of it is to extend the franchise for money -- but that they would do something so heartless tarnishes the whole thing. It made me depressed. In the end I had to put Madoka in a different place, as something I used to believe in. It's always sad doing that.

i loved the ending of the series too. very christian.

tpaine posted:

calm down

disappointed you didn't say take it easy, lady. is this what my life has become

sometimes when people mention an anime i type it into google image search and every time my reaction is always disappointment in all of you

ilmdge posted:

sometimes when people mention an anime i type it into google image search and every time my reaction is always disappointment in all of you

I don't blame you, I don't think it's defensible really, and I'm sorry for disappointing you. I guess I got into it because of my curiosity. If it weren't for that I probably wouldn't be involved with LF either, though

why is grumblefish such a turd
i always thought of the usual adult fan of anime as being like the gay men of the 50s who were obsessed with light opera, or the fans of the major touchstones of camp later on, where it's a glossy surface upon which to project one's own unhappy condition. i don't think i have the patience for anime but i have an unhealthy obsession with tagame, maruo, jun hayami, etc., so I'm surely in the same boat. ganbatte, neets, and know my thoughts are with you

most anime, like anything else, is really bad garbage that you should feel embarrassed for enjoying

c_man posted:

most anime, like anything else, is really bad garbage that you should feel embarrassed for enjoying

interesting and exciting things that make you feel happy are all bromides your masters provide to keep you pliant

apathy now. no caring, no failaids

conec posted:

i used to like fooly cooly but now i fully hate it i guess n lessons hell yea nichijou is the bomb

FLCL is good but if someone says its their favorite anime you can tell they're a total noob. Even more noob than if they say it's DBZ or Sailor Moon b/c thats actually cool.

[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

FLCL is good but if someone says its their favorite anime you can tell they're a total noob. Even more noob than if they say it's DBZ or Sailor Moon b/c thats actually cool.

i like flcl and i thought haruhi was boring and lame.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

^^^^^^^^ yeah that, thanks
and its not like flcl is that great compared to anything else. its still got garbage anime dialogue but you cant expect too much from something that panders to awful people
lol this thread

Lessons posted:

Do you have any actual comments to make about my post

[account deactivated]
jools is thug lesions puppet moderator
post communism here
good or bad? some people say bad, but personally, i lean towards good.