i clicked. disappointing. i clearly asked for the smokestack NOT the entire traincar how am i supposed to j/o to that
haha look who still jacks off.

i'm a quiverfull now

getfiscal posted:

personally i support the nordic model, but for drug dealing. make it legal to sell drugs but illegal to buy drugs. that way if drug dealers are threatened by drug users they can call the police.

this lines up perfectly with my idea of legalizing weed but making it triple illegal to smoke. were on to something here.

dipshit420 posted:

I was wondering when you were going to start posting buzzfeed content exclusively

conec posted:

aye did u kno a lot of autistic kids are into trains nd are fans of thomas the tank engine

yes i am

sorry i meant yes i did
http://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/KXAQhVE.gif&v=5SI05o2bmso&s=43
sick track
while it may not be true that 1 in 12 transpeople are murdered in real life, it's still true if not even more true in crime/detective television shows. and as we learned from zizek, fiction structures the symbolic realm which determines the real, therefore *sniff, snort, wipes snot and a little residual cocaine off with my black tshirt sleeve*
I think it's perfectly acceptable for strong, independent, empowered women to be bold in asking for sex whenever they want. It is a sign of a mature society that we encourage women to proposition men for sex. It's called sex-positivity. This concept will change the world. This is what feminists will use to overturn the patriarchy. And because men and women are equal, it is empowering for men also to be bold and fearless in asking for sex. A truly sex-positive, non-heteronormative, genderqueer-affirming society welcomes all forms of sexual expression and rejects patriarchal and Puritanical anti-sex, antiquated attitudes. Mr Richardson's bold rejection of patriarchal norms shows how much of a sex-positive feminist he is.
[account deactivated]
because feminists are the enemy of women

http://www.arizonaprisonwatch.org/2013/11/project-rose-az-waging-war-on-sex.html

Monica Jones, who has been through the programme and is also a member of SWOP, finds this attitude overly judgemental.

“They're forcing their morals on you,” she says. “It doesn't help the women that are single mothers and trying to make money. It doesn't help a runaway teen. It doesn't help a person out there making money for themself.”

When Jones went through the prostitution diversion programme offered at Project ROSE, she says she was kicked out because of her views. SWOP activists believe that in her most recent arrest Jones was targeted because she is a transgender woman. The fact that she was arrested just hours after she was protesting Project ROSE has also drawn suspicion about the motivations behind her arrest.

[account deactivated]
people who work for 'diversion' programs are pigs

Superabound posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

Jones, an activist for sex-worker rights, was charged with manifestation of prostitution, which police can enforce based on a number of qualifiers: repeated attempts to engage a passer-by in conversation, attempts to stop cars by waving at them, inquiries as to whether someone is a police officer or requesting that someone touch his or her genitals.

im.....im a prostitute??

how am i going to break this to my parents

'you a cop?'

'I am now, and you're under arrest'

I don't know about the situation in the states but at least in the UK most trans-related hate crime/bias stuff gets filed under general 'homophobic hate crime', or not investigated as a crime in the first place (because the police/CPS see the victim as 'male'). It might just be because yonder bobby is the 'parochial bumbler who, in between stopping and searching black kids, randomly persecutes people he thinks are drag queens' - I kinda get the impression that US police (at least in areas with larger trans populations?) have a much more aware and consciously predatory approach? there definitely are cases of police brutality against trans folk here, but most of what I've seen comes down to the CPS and police not providing protection and support.

discipline, you've spent some time in the UK iirc - any perspectives on this?
lol, as if living in two countries gives you some special ability to compare two enormous, multi-faceted institutions. Get a brain morons

reading anything you lot say about law enforcement, justice, or governance in general is just intellectually painful. so bad, so offensive, urgh
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Lykourgos posted:

lol, as if living in two countries gives you some special ability to compare two enormous, multi-faceted institutions. Get a brain morons

reading anything you lot say about law enforcement, justice, or governance in general is just intellectually painful. so bad, so offensive, urgh

lol why haven't you ever managed to respond with anything intelligent though, you keep coming back but it's all this mixed in with "i love eatin kidneys" and "americans are fat" and why are you still here saying the same worthless shit over and over

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lykourgos stop posting

MadMedico posted:

Medico what the fuck are you talking about? What on earth makes you think that Project Rose is a feminist org? Even SeriousSexyface McGiggles aka Molly Crabapple doesnt think so:

But at ROSE's heart is DIGNITY Diversion, 36 hours of classroom time run by Catholic Charities.

In keeping with the program's Catholicism, no condoms were provided. Neither was child care.  

Of course it makes sense to be pro-british monarchy while also anti-Christianity. Supporting the British monarchy makes sense for a number of reason, not least of all because it is a prominent and successful demonstration of how people can hold public office without some crass election. Being anti-Christian also makes sense when you understand that Christianity is incorrect as a matter of theology.

Just because you hold these two positions doesn't mean your head explodes when you realize that the British monarch is also a Christian and the defender of the Christian faith. It simply means you support the monarchy, and monarchy in general, in certain aspects and to a certain extent. One also opposes Christianity in a certain sense and to a certain extent. It's not at all incoherent, but if you're weak-minded I guess you could get confused.
finally some good posting itt
[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

lol cool

Hey does anybody remember that poster Saribari (who got mysteriously purged)? She claimed she would tip off the Houston PD on massage parlors so they could raid them and arrest the women there and force them into a program like Project ROSE.
fuck off mad medico

MadMedico posted:

Hey does anybody remember that poster Saribari (who got mysteriously purged)? She claimed she would tip off the Houston PD on massage parlors so they could raid them and arrest the women there and force them into a program like Project ROSE.

sounds pretty metal.

dank_xiaopeng posted:

fuck off mad medico

dank_xiaopeng posted:

fuck off mad medico

Geez man, I'm trying to solve a mystery.

i thought senorah was saribari
snitches get stitches lgp

MadMedico posted:

that was tpaine

remember that one time when an lf poster said something insane? what a hoot

c_man posted:

remember that one time when an lf poster said something insane? what a hoot

I dunno it's pretty serious that people here would tolerate someone who actively assists in helping cops to brutalize a marginalized population and funnel people into the prison industrial complex.