swampman posted:

Capicola
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the meat. For the U.S. internet law, see Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.

howa bout u eat a nice big plaet of STUGOTS

conec posted:

hie my broe linked me to getfiscals ask.fm nd it inspired me to make one so i jus made one i wil be adding this link to my sig i suppose btw my band cuda is donezo rip end of an era etc
http://ask.fm/lilconec

what happened to cuda?!?

im something of a gabber-ghoul myself
RIP cuda
radeon supremacy
cuda is not just a band it's a lifestyle
did cuda break up or what
"cuda" is now "suca" (scarred up, content, attached) thanks to conec's fulfilling and life-affirming relationship with bnw.
sounds like they sold out
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
oh shit
[account deactivated]
let me talk to her
conec, cuda is/was actually really good fyi
[account deactivated]
me too, gl lil conec. im still going to downvote your previous post where you called me mean names. sorry
Hey female poster, remember that one time we interacted, in the past? I thought, aheh, that could be the basis for our future marriage... If thats ok with you Lol :3 Isnt it fun that we can be like, fake mean to each other, that's kind of like flirting? right? Anyway Pm me sometime if you're going to be in Ballsack North Dakota, we can meet IRL and ill buy you a plate of our famous thirty squirrel casserole with a side of dink fries
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

any1 wanna write me a paper tonight i dont hav the energy was up all night las night writing several papers nd some other shid some busy work bs paper only has to be 3-4 leme kno

i'll dictate one for you

Mods change my username to Dink Smallwood
i remember that game
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

any1 wanna write me a paper tonight i dont hav the energy was up all night las night writing several papers nd some other shid some busy work bs paper only has to be 3-4 leme kno

I charge 50 an hour. I don't use citations. I won't even read the topic. It'll just be 3 pages of my posts.

[account deactivated]
If all you need is 3 pages of my posts, feel free to paypal me 50 and then click the link below

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/search/?action=show_user&user_id=86
givem e 50 dollers and i will shame you into writing your own papes

swampman posted:

Hey female poster, remember that one time we interacted, in the past? I thought, aheh, that could be the basis for our future marriage... If thats ok with you Lol :3 Isnt it fun that we can be like, fake mean to each other, that's kind of like flirting? right? Anyway Pm me sometime if you're going to be in Ballsack North Dakota, we can meet IRL and ill buy you a plate of our famous thirty squirrel casserole with a side of dink fries

we're all lolling about this, but future widow has basiclly rejected me on facebook. so these things are serious and they have real consequences.

[account deactivated]
"lickity split" is the term that Tom uses to refer to the post-meal phenomena wherein his pants seams burst open while he's still licking the food essence from his maw
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Conec, out of curiosity:

(1) How many papers or assignments have you not written yourself?

(1a) How many of those did you pay for?

(1b) In general, how much would you estimate you pay for one?

(2) Have you ever cheated on an exam?

(3) Have you ever been caught for plagiarism or cheating?

[account deactivated]
YOUR ONLY CHEATING YORESELF
Hell Yeah the mcrib is back