Two people get into a fight. One of them has functional limbs. The other has a gun. Who wins the fight? Use this number line to show your work, then write a sternly worded letter to the jury describing your result

_._._.__.__.__._____._____._____._____._____
[account deactivated]
Who da fuck is randbrick
[account deactivated]
that was a rly good thread

tpaine posted:

you know who used to love gunchart? randbrick. where the fuck did that guy go and why hasn't he come back

he's famous now like most other LFsters http://www.vice.com/author/randolph-brickey

i want to be famous. im gonna make it happen by submitting stuff to dead kens magazine. the power of fail aids positive thinking
is that actually randbrick?

littlegreenpills posted:

i want to be famous. im gonna make it happen by submitting stuff to dead kens magazine. the power of fail aids positive thinking

start your own magazine which is just a take-down of deadken's magazine.

the kriss of death: why 'weird tips' magazine is fucked up and problematic

lol ya is that really randbrick?
i think it is randbrick, yes.
based on his poster personality and shit it makes sense his name was just an abbreviation of his real life name the whole time tbh

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

based on his poster personality and shit it makes sense his name was just an abbreviation of his real life name the whole time tbh

same

i still operate under the pretext that posters avatars are what they actually are irl. im a stoner deng, c_man is a psychedelic wario, EO is a talking cleaver forever doomed to cut up words, getfiscal is some blonde dude w/ a leather jacket or something, discipline is a horrifying disembodied hand with teeth and a screaming eye, lgp is a cuckold dog
[account deactivated]
if i could be bothered i' crop out the background of mine and fill it in with massive nugz but i'm lazy. could it be the weed? i'll never stop krunkin so the world will never know
did u see the phoshop of osamacat onto your body that someone did, khamsek?
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i think it is randbrick, yes.

lol damn. Good for him I guess?

Superabound posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

same

same

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

did u see the phoshop of osamacat onto your body that someone did, khamsek?

weird

what happened to hardcore sax
he went full retard

littlegreenpills posted:

he is now a successful journalist and accomplished musician.

blew just a lil too hardcore on taht sax
He;'s a fulltime archliberal and imperial apologist
does anyone still have that pic of him and his brother standing fat and naked in a room

getfiscal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

he is now a successful journalist and accomplished musician.

wait he was actually a saxophonist? i wasn't reading the forums enough at that point to follow posters in detail

he plays piano and is a composer of contemporary music.

dank_xiaopeng posted:

i still operate under the pretext that posters avatars are what they actually are irl. im a stoner deng, c_man is a psychedelic wario, EO is a talking cleaver forever doomed to cut up words, getfiscal is some blonde dude w/ a leather jacket or something, discipline is a horrifying disembodied hand with teeth and a screaming eye, lgp is a cuckold dog

i wouldnt stop biting at my wounds

mmmaarrgggggggggh whats up with infrateal
tpaine said he saw a picture of him and his grandma. remember those paints he did about getting up on time. who has those

dank_xiaopeng posted:

if i could be bothered i' crop out the background of mine and fill it in with massive nugz but i'm lazy. could it be the weed? i'll never stop krunkin so the world will never know

getfiscal posted:

he plays piano and is a composer of contemporary music.

what's his name?

you know Swales broke that shit out for you. Dude has never taken a photograph of another man's nugs, fact.

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

dank_xiaopeng posted:

awwww yiss

"It doesn't matter whether your weed is dank or dry, as long as it gets you high."

daddyholes posted:

you know Swales broke that shit out for you. Dude has never taken a photograph of another man's nugs, fact.

Respect