[account deactivated]
BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD IM PISSIN BLOOD. CATCHPHRASE
you dont have to piss blood to post in this thread but it sure hurts
what are bro clothes? wtf the misandry in this thread is sickening. as a feminist i wont stand for it.

Bablu posted:

cuz of this thread and other factors i started running again and played some fairly strenuous pickup ball for the first time in months. so as of this morning i was out in the woods n i felt like pissing so i jogged over to the creek and whipped it out started whizzing orange-red swirls into the green riverwater. chalking it up to overexertion but it was the single funniest sketch comedy type thing that's happened to me and i can't stop thinking about how i listen to the internet too gd much. anyway turns out ontario's finest oly weightlifting gym is like three big blocks walk away from me (and that's not counting the u of t's pro gym) so lol gonna try hitting weights again. haven't done it since high school

Shit thread finally delivers. Suck it, c-baby and rosecripple.

[account deactivated]
I hope your shoulder feels better so you can piss blood with the rest of your comrades.

conec posted:

are u gona pretend u dont look like a bro smh.. aight den enjoy tonights six pack of pbr den homie

i have a conception of what a bro looks like and its not like me at all

its youir liver
[account deactivated]
i posted like a picture of myself in a button down shirt and jeans at my friends wedding after-party? so wearing jeans and shirts is bro clothes?
BnW would probablhy wear black jeans and a flannel shirt, so he's a bro right?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Senorah posted:

Shit thread finally delivers. Suck it, c-baby and rosecripple.

???? leave me alone ?

You were stamping your feet like Yosemite Sam earlier today trying to get a response.
I think your mood swings could be better regulated by consistent exercise.

[account deactivated]
i mean yes but it's really just because it's a central part of an iconic photo of a little known texan rock and roll / tejano music musician from the 60s-80s so that's probably safely in hipster land. also it's Pearl which is an obscure beer distributed only in texas that people don't really drink unless they're intentionally choosing an obscure cheap beer over the more ubiquitous pbr or lonestar.

conec posted:

dont sit there and tell me what blink would probably wear homie worry about yourself n ur bro azz fall back broe

im not telling you what he probably would wear im telling you that he does wear exactly the same clothes

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
there's so much aggression on this forum and the stakes are so low. we need to love each other more and, hell, maybe ourselves.
[account deactivated]
lol owned. nice post count scrub.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
only thing you own is 300 pounds of fat hahaha haha

getfiscal posted:

there's so much aggression on this forum and the stakes are so low. we need to love each other more and, hell, maybe ourselves.

conec posted:

first off redart u didnt own me

second off whats wrong w my post count.. fuck ass bro.. haaahaha.. johnny bravo looking sh`1t for brains..

i googled what johnny bravo is and i used to watch that show with my dad when i was a tween. the animation was dope.

c_man posted:

all of the silicon valley neoliberals i know just fucking love getting their squats in and going to the tough mudder

the love of being strong, athletic, and able to move isn't something you can class analyze

congrats on the fine workouts bablu and TG. keep it up and you'll be strong as fuck and pissing blood every damn day .
just finished up an intense workout. was listening to Swans b/c of swolebro comrades deadken and shriekingviolet

"Be Strong
Be Hard
Resist Temptation
Stick Your Hand In Your Eye
Close Your Fist
Resist
Flex Your Muscles
Walk On This Line
Look Straight Ahead
Flex Your Muscles
Be Hard
Come Back For More"

damn! what a way to pump me up!

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

Bablu posted:

cuz of this thread and other factors i started running again and played some fairly strenuous pickup ball for the first time in months. so as of this morning i was out in the woods n i felt like pissing so i jogged over to the creek and whipped it out started whizzing orange-red swirls into the green riverwater. chalking it up to overexertion but it was the single funniest sketch comedy type thing that's happened to me and i can't stop thinking about how i listen to the internet too gd much. anyway turns out ontario's finest oly weightlifting gym is like three big blocks walk away from me (and that's not counting the u of t's pro gym) so lol gonna try hitting weights again. haven't done it since high school

sounds like Rhabdomyolysis (im something of a piss expert)

*oils up posting muscles* *deadlifts thread straight into gasosphere*

Superabound posted:

*oils up posting muscles* *deadlifts thread straight into gasosphere*

looking good. might wanna work on your right arm more, bit asymmetrical.

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

mods please change my username to Oilbound for hope & support

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

just finished up an intense workout. was listening to Swans b/c of swolebro comrades deadken and shriekingviolet

"Be Strong
Be Hard
Resist Temptation
Stick Your Hand In Your Eye
Close Your Fist
Resist
Flex Your Muscles
Walk On This Line
Look Straight Ahead
Flex Your Muscles
Be Hard
Come Back For More"

damn! what a way to pump me up!

my gym's been playing "ray of light" and rihanna on repeat. it's whatever rihanna record has the cover of "pony." i'm pretty ok with it at this point

i went to the gym and lifted a weight and ran some miles.

trigger warning pls
why is everybody being so meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean
i would Lift if i could but all the gyms in ym area are way too expensive for my destitute ass so i just torture my cardiovascular system

i would get ripped if i could but i rest easier knowing my heart + lungs are swole as hell