[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
online i go by dead ken, but in the real world (or 'meatspace,' if you will) my name is bong_rip_todd69

conec posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

conec posted:

i miss wearing my gym clothes i looked cool in them my arms are super pale so they look cool when i wear lil sleeveless adidas shirts n sh`1d plus if my arms are angled right ppl can peep my tats na mean esp the palm one ppl catch a glimpse of skull n cross bones on girls hand n they probably think to themselves damn shes cool yea idk tho i used to go to my schools gym n then go to dining hall afterward n would feel awkward cos theres all these morbidly obese ppl standing in line for their third burger or with a mountain of cookies n im jus buzzing around the dining hall all sprightly in my nikes `1-0-0 pounds soaking wet or some sh`1d w form fitting exercise garb on makes me feel guilty or sth cos morbidly obese ppl are mentally ill gourmands and i just feel bad na mean

morbidly obese people are just rationally enjoying the fruits of a fantastically successful economy don't b envious

look bucko i have it made currently im gonna be cut off in maybe a year or two but yeah the parentals pay my bills tuition etc plus i get a weekly allowance i also have meal cards for eating in my schools dining hall so i can eat pretty much to my hearts desire if i wanted to i could probably afford a constant stream of food into my mouth the thing is i dont lust for that to where i cant resist gorging all day, day in day out they have an addiction to food and they destroy their bodies knowingly can u imagine the stress on their joints the amount of food morbidly obese ppl eat is boggling like have u ever eaten shit tons of food for days in a row and experienced an unshakable carbohydrate brain fog its almost hellish gourmand morbidly obese ppl are as hardcore as meth or heroin addicts imo u cannot tell me that someone is of sound mind when they weigh over three hundred pounds

what on earth is a carbohydrate brain fog there's no need to hang your psychosomatisms on the rest of the human race

flerking aside i think food occupies a different place that heroin or whatnot, a junkie can in principle and must if he is to get clean cut junk out of his life entirely ditto w cigs but u can't give up food. im worried that a lot of ppl actually wd luv to give up food if they cd and that this is another facet of retreat from politics from myth from the conscious idea of struggle and thus that unacknowledgable desire thus gets displaced selfward onto a f'd up body-jihad. fat ppl r a materialist phenomenon cuz sugar is cheap and office work doesn't burn calories. the fear of being a fat person is far more dangerous

if you take heroin and smoke cigarettes you tend to eat less and lose weight, it's good
fat-phobia is the antithesis of science and a result of fascist tendencies and market based psychosis. cities are designed to make people into the ideal subjects for fascism. if you can hate fatty tissue you can hate black skin etc etc
Being fat would be awful
[account deactivated]
the word "you" is the problem - you've no basis to hold a sense of aesthetic prescription if you're also going to limit your freedom of action over implementing it to the limits of your own corpus. you implicitly enjoy the structures that shoved eight slices of pizza per diem into fatfolks mouths without having the sacrificial courage to become one yourself. either firebomb Burger King, or stand meekly in line w ur tubby fellows

roseweird posted:

America

fatness is the result of the absence of left political parties, shirley
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i went to the gym the other day, and tried to break my record on the bike, and when i got off i almost passed out and then threw up
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

revolutionary desire and in fact all desire for violent conflict is only suppressed male homosexual lust, lust that cannot be satisfied in the bedroom but only on the battlefield. haha god bless the revolution, if i survive then i can't wait to be ruled by the next generation of confused violent closet-cases

this is all true and its magnificent

is there a way for me to get in shape but still lay in bed all day
meth will give you abs, no joke
my upper abs are pretty great from when i used to smoke cigarettes/my nightly bong hit, coughing is good for them

unfortunately i still eat shitty food so i have a littlebitta fat on my belly preventing the world from seeing my killer six pack that ij ust know is hiding underneath
today is leg day gonna go hit some front squats

my 350 grams of protein/day needs are a means to an end for swolevolution
[account deactivated]
i dont see why i should want to be in shape beyond not wanting diseases. why should i want to be able to lift things?
esp since im p sure the need to "getting fit" is much less common/"necessary" outside of the us since our diets are especially fucked?
it's good for beating people up
how much of the rhizzone can dunk? i know impper was on some vert bible thing like a year ago

conec posted:

im not fatophobic im cool w fat people na mean but morbidly obese ppl are mentally ill imo

you don't geeeeeeeet iiiiiiiiiiiiit we r all mentally ill with endless urge for consumption the morbo-beesoes just represent it more clearly they're the apotheosis of ourselves

Bablu posted:

how much of the rhizzone can dunk? i know impper was on some vert bible thing like a year ago

i can dunk a bikkie in me tea m8

Being in shape makes you more attractive to the opposite sex, generally speaking. It also boosts your self confidence.

Posted from the gym in between sets

c_man posted:

i dont see why i should want to be in shape beyond not wanting diseases. why should i want to be able to lift things?

c_man posted:

esp since im p sure the need to "getting fit" is much less common/"necessary" outside of the us since our diets are especially fucked?

http://www.iwf.net/results/ranking-list/?ranking_year=2013&ranking_agegroup=Senior&ranking_gender=M&ranking_category=all&ranking_lifter=all&x=16&y=4

no americans on this list until number 59

c_man posted:

maybe you shoudl read the first fucking thing mao zedong ever wrote before becoming the greatest man in history and saving millions from colonial enslavement? you know? "A STUDY OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION"? christ.

Themselves posted:

today is leg day gonna go hit some front squats

my 350 grams of protein/day needs are a means to an end for swolevolution

i met some olympic weightlifters today and did snatches and jerk / clean for the first time, my body is sore in ways its never been

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LLbOsKkofc
As a person who quit drinking/smoking a year ago and got back on board the gym-rat train, I can not say I'm either more positive or happy.
i like doing things, it makes me feel good when i do these things, doing them is cool - an addict
congrats on trading one useless addiction for another one i guess
[account deactivated]
alright enough with this junkie bullshit
you wanna be a degenerate, not in this thread.