c_man posted:

congrats on trading one useless addiction for another one i guess

Whatever helps you live

c_man posted:

esp since im p sure the need to "getting fit" is much less common/"necessary" outside of the us since our diets are especially fucked?

just want to point out that my third world cousins take both weightlifting AND bodybuilding so seriously that they had me mail them steroids from the us. the website that these steroids came from was called getfreakybig.com and their ad copy mentioned noted holocaust profiteers IG farben.

Indications for usage:

If you want to “BULK UP” and pack on MASSIVE amounts of “CARTOON LIKE” ripped muscle FAST, this is one of the most popular oral anabolics ever invented. Deca-diboldazol is an extremely potent pharmaceutical grade hardcore legal anabolic that begins working lightning fast in just 24-48 hours!

The researchers at Science Anabolics Labs International have hardcore engineered Deca-diboldazol to mimic the extreme muscle building testosterone blasting action of "genuine" anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS).

Want to start looking and feeling like you’re dosing on 350-600 mg. of “Deca” gear per week...the original “Deca-noate” (nandrolone deca-noate) drug first synthesized by German Scientists at the pharmaceutical giant I.G. Farben in 1934…without the needles, infections, and potential legal nightmares?

Deca-diboldazol is fast becoming the most popular performance enhancing legal anabolic in the world due to user reports that it “forces” your muscles to appear GRANITE-HARD and CHISELED OUT OF BRONZE. Deca-diboldazol works by modulating the aromatization and metabolism of the female hormones estrogen and estradiol, and stimulating a massive increase in new cellular material (hyperplasia) giving you RAW BRUTAL muscle size and power.

Yes, Deca-diboldazol can help you pack on inch-after-inch to your arms, chest, and quads and develop a super-strong V-shaped back…virtually overnight. An “On” Cycle of Deca-diboldazol usually lasts 30-60 days. In that time frame, you will achieve HUGE size, strength, and muscular power increases, and you’ll STUN and AMAZE your friends and family with your TOTAL body metamorphosis.

And because you'll be getting MIND-BLOWING results so fast, you'll definitely notice all the guys at the gym who are going to be boiling over with envy and jealousy. Plus, you'll want to be prepared to be the center of attention everywhere you go. Do you want to know what it feels like to have people you've never met before doing DOUBLE TAKES at your FREAKY BIG NEW BODY, especially the ladies? Frankly, all the attention just goes with the territory of being the ALPHA MALE. And pretty soon you'll get used to all the attention and even come to expect it. After just one cycle on "Deca-diboldazol", you'll be an entirely new man who other men fear and respect and all HOT women want to have SEX with.

But IF you think you can handle all the new attention, and BACK IT UP, by all means RACE to the phone or click here right NOW and place your Order with No Prescription Required!

And get this, we are so confident in the awesome power of all of our products we even offer you the following exclusive 90 Day Guarantee below...

GET FREAKY BIG, COMMAND RESPECT, AND TURN HEADS - GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

i cant tell the difference between lifting weights to stay fit and roiding out until it takes over my entire life and damages my body in unhealthy ways so i eschew all exercise, im a walking talking goon cliche

wasted you shouldnt have quit drinking back then, i think that was probably your mistake
Edit: blah blah blah

Edited by wasted ()

Im taking my break in this parking lot and every 5 seconds a pudgy white guy coasts by on a $3k carbon bike.

littlegreenpills posted:

conec posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

conec posted:

i miss wearing my gym clothes i looked cool in them my arms are super pale so they look cool when i wear lil sleeveless adidas shirts n sh`1d plus if my arms are angled right ppl can peep my tats na mean esp the palm one ppl catch a glimpse of skull n cross bones on girls hand n they probably think to themselves damn shes cool yea idk tho i used to go to my schools gym n then go to dining hall afterward n would feel awkward cos theres all these morbidly obese ppl standing in line for their third burger or with a mountain of cookies n im jus buzzing around the dining hall all sprightly in my nikes `1-0-0 pounds soaking wet or some sh`1d w form fitting exercise garb on makes me feel guilty or sth cos morbidly obese ppl are mentally ill gourmands and i just feel bad na mean

morbidly obese people are just rationally enjoying the fruits of a fantastically successful economy don't b envious

look bucko i have it made currently im gonna be cut off in maybe a year or two but yeah the parentals pay my bills tuition etc plus i get a weekly allowance i also have meal cards for eating in my schools dining hall so i can eat pretty much to my hearts desire if i wanted to i could probably afford a constant stream of food into my mouth the thing is i dont lust for that to where i cant resist gorging all day, day in day out they have an addiction to food and they destroy their bodies knowingly can u imagine the stress on their joints the amount of food morbidly obese ppl eat is boggling like have u ever eaten shit tons of food for days in a row and experienced an unshakable carbohydrate brain fog its almost hellish gourmand morbidly obese ppl are as hardcore as meth or heroin addicts imo u cannot tell me that someone is of sound mind when they weigh over three hundred pounds

what on earth is a carbohydrate brain fog there's no need to hang your psychosomatisms on the rest of the human race

it sounds retarded when phrased like that, but it's actually a thing. eating foods that are high on the glycemic index when you aren't physically active tends to cause fatigue

in the past year i've done 1553 walks, i estimate an average 40 minutes, plus 10 minutes travel time, per walk, at a pace of 3mph, would be 3800 miles walked this year, separate to my workout schedule
My loop today went all through the streets they were using for the salt lake marathon too, so it's like white person improvement ritual overload.

palafox posted:

c_man posted:

esp since im p sure the need to "getting fit" is much less common/"necessary" outside of the us since our diets are especially fucked?

just want to point out that my third world cousins take both weightlifting AND bodybuilding so seriously that they had me mail them steroids from the us. the website that these steroids came from was called getfreakybig.com and their ad copy mentioned noted holocaust profiteers IG farben.

Indications for usage:

If you want to “BULK UP” and pack on MASSIVE amounts of “CARTOON LIKE” ripped muscle FAST, this is one of the most popular oral anabolics ever invented. Deca-diboldazol is an extremely potent pharmaceutical grade hardcore legal anabolic that begins working lightning fast in just 24-48 hours!

The researchers at Science Anabolics Labs International have hardcore engineered Deca-diboldazol to mimic the extreme muscle building testosterone blasting action of "genuine" anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS).

Want to start looking and feeling like you’re dosing on 350-600 mg. of “Deca” gear per week...the original “Deca-noate” (nandrolone deca-noate) drug first synthesized by German Scientists at the pharmaceutical giant I.G. Farben in 1934…without the needles, infections, and potential legal nightmares?

Deca-diboldazol is fast becoming the most popular performance enhancing legal anabolic in the world due to user reports that it “forces” your muscles to appear GRANITE-HARD and CHISELED OUT OF BRONZE. Deca-diboldazol works by modulating the aromatization and metabolism of the female hormones estrogen and estradiol, and stimulating a massive increase in new cellular material (hyperplasia) giving you RAW BRUTAL muscle size and power.

Yes, Deca-diboldazol can help you pack on inch-after-inch to your arms, chest, and quads and develop a super-strong V-shaped back…virtually overnight. An “On” Cycle of Deca-diboldazol usually lasts 30-60 days. In that time frame, you will achieve HUGE size, strength, and muscular power increases, and you’ll STUN and AMAZE your friends and family with your TOTAL body metamorphosis.

And because you'll be getting MIND-BLOWING results so fast, you'll definitely notice all the guys at the gym who are going to be boiling over with envy and jealousy. Plus, you'll want to be prepared to be the center of attention everywhere you go. Do you want to know what it feels like to have people you've never met before doing DOUBLE TAKES at your FREAKY BIG NEW BODY, especially the ladies? Frankly, all the attention just goes with the territory of being the ALPHA MALE. And pretty soon you'll get used to all the attention and even come to expect it. After just one cycle on "Deca-diboldazol", you'll be an entirely new man who other men fear and respect and all HOT women want to have SEX with.

But IF you think you can handle all the new attention, and BACK IT UP, by all means RACE to the phone or click here right NOW and place your Order with No Prescription Required!

And get this, we are so confident in the awesome power of all of our products we even offer you the following exclusive 90 Day Guarantee below...

GET FREAKY BIG, COMMAND RESPECT, AND TURN HEADS - GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

dayum

if you have a regular running schedule i suggest adding a day every couple weeks to walk/hike for 4-6 hours. that will really hit you the first couple times and the gains will be apparent in your daily life
no what you guys really should start doing is *a bunch of fucking numbers attached to hours days or miles who the fuck cares*
i just don't eat and it seems to be working fine
every good communist ought to know food is not for eating, it is for selling to capitalists so you can buy more tanks
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
workout report:

front squats 6 sets for 3 reps, load ranging from 260-295

split squats

straight leg deadlifts

leg press (i hate this thing)

i sweated a lot and now im eating spaghetti

at the gym i had to hear about some guy's experience at san francisco state and how its crazy liberal and there's some group called students against police brutality and why would that exist and also he just got a job as a cop in oakland and is going to start the police academy soon

all in all a productive day

roseweird posted:

hear me my revolutionary bros be ye not soft and womanly for behold the future is a world of rippling manflesh forever in action ... never at rest. hear my prophetic word. *slaps sum butts*

what exactly is supposed to push our buttons about implying we are all gay butt fuckers

roseweird posted:

hear me my revolutionary bros be ye not soft and womanly for behold the future is a world of rippling manflesh forever in action ... never at rest. hear my prophetic word. *slaps sum butts*

i'm pretty sure women have muscles

swampman posted:

roseweird posted:

i'm pretty sure women have muscles

that's an unfortunate flaw of the Real much like how all men technically have breasts or how dogs aren't actually capable of love but we wouldn't be late capitalists worthy of the name if we cdn't look past those sorts of things to the spectral Truth

been sober the last month, probably looking to go another 4 or 5 months, until i reach my weight goal

doing some calisthenics workouts, probably want to discipline myself into doing that 3 times a week, also lifting weights but nothing too strenuous, mostly want to get bigger upper arms.

going on a lot more walks which gives me time to think about Marxism-Leninism Mao Zedong Thought.

will update thread with progress...
just played some gully cricket w/my bro. real good time, why do exercise threads always gravitate to fitness and not sport
fitness can be a sport if you compete with your self

its like hating yourself its not that hard

Bablu posted:

just played some gully cricket w/my bro. real good time, why do exercise threads always gravitate to fitness and not sport

i dont really care for either - for me, exercise is a pathological act of defiance against my own brain, physical reality and god

i may have to amend the tenants of swolebriety to just not doing coke/beer. i think im gonna start consuming one edible weed item a day when i get off or am about to get off work. but at home i'll try to cut out smoking for lung health, since i've already quit smoking cigs. no way im not gonna take some pulls off a blunt if i'm in the park or whatever w/ friends.

i don't have much interest in fitness or muscles in general, but i'd like to stop working as a messenger at some point and i need to build the fundamentals and discipline that i need to stay healthy when im not being coerced by the kkkapitali$t pigdogs to exercise for money.

i am trying to look at it from a more current perspective too so i can stay motivated. i'm in pretty excellent cardiovascular health but i just want a stronger spine / core and etc... really to prevent possible injuries to myself in the line of work rather than to be 'swole'. i drink a lot of beer i think that by quitting i'll drop my body fat pretty fast.

one thing i need to do is actually write out an exercise plan and keep a calendar. that will take a lot of the mental stress out of the process so i just add X WORKOUT to my morning routine and not have to think about what day i'm on or whatever
i definitely don't see any correlation between posters with crippling social troubles and being really weirded out by the idea of physical fitness, guys! case closed.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you fucking homophobe
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i definitely don't see any correlation between posters with crippling social troubles and being really weirded out by the idea of physical fitness, guys! case closed.

people who are social are more easily convinced into believing popular things are necessary? zuh?

wow thats nerdy as fuck. do you mean popular in that most people need to be physically fit for their work and supporting themselves in general or like how a lot of people work out to live up to out cultures beauty standars? in what way do you mean necessary? i'd say i deliberately avoid 'popular' things, but i don't see how you can really discuss physical fitness, health, and like just any sort of strength training at all i guess (?) in terms of popularity and not sound like a dick imo.
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

conec posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

conec posted:

i miss wearing my gym clothes i looked cool in them my arms are super pale so they look cool when i wear lil sleeveless adidas shirts n sh`1d plus if my arms are angled right ppl can peep my tats na mean esp the palm one ppl catch a glimpse of skull n cross bones on girls hand n they probably think to themselves damn shes cool yea idk tho i used to go to my schools gym n then go to dining hall afterward n would feel awkward cos theres all these morbidly obese ppl standing in line for their third burger or with a mountain of cookies n im jus buzzing around the dining hall all sprightly in my nikes `1-0-0 pounds soaking wet or some sh`1d w form fitting exercise garb on makes me feel guilty or sth cos morbidly obese ppl are mentally ill gourmands and i just feel bad na mean

morbidly obese people are just rationally enjoying the fruits of a fantastically successful economy don't b envious

look bucko i have it made currently im gonna be cut off in maybe a year or two but yeah the parentals pay my bills tuition etc plus i get a weekly allowance i also have meal cards for eating in my schools dining hall so i can eat pretty much to my hearts desire if i wanted to i could probably afford a constant stream of food into my mouth the thing is i dont lust for that to where i cant resist gorging all day, day in day out they have an addiction to food and they destroy their bodies knowingly can u imagine the stress on their joints the amount of food morbidly obese ppl eat is boggling like have u ever eaten shit tons of food for days in a row and experienced an unshakable carbohydrate brain fog its almost hellish gourmand morbidly obese ppl are as hardcore as meth or heroin addicts imo u cannot tell me that someone is of sound mind when they weigh over three hundred pounds

what on earth is a carbohydrate brain fog there's no need to hang your psychosomatisms on the rest of the human race

flerking aside i think food occupies a different place that heroin or whatnot, a junkie can in principle and must if he is to get clean cut junk out of his life entirely ditto w cigs but u can't give up food. im worried that a lot of ppl actually wd luv to give up food if they cd and that this is another facet of retreat from politics from myth from the conscious idea of struggle and thus that unacknowledgable desire thus gets displaced selfward onto a f'd up body-jihad. fat ppl r a materialist phenomenon cuz sugar is cheap and office work doesn't burn calories. the fear of being a fat person is far more dangerous

damn str8 i buy by the case

littlegreenpills posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

wow thats nerdy as fuck. do you mean popular in that most people need to be physically fit for their work and supporting themselves in general. in what way do you mean necessary? i'd say i deliberately avoid 'popular' things, but i don't see how you can really discuss physical fitness, health, and like just any sort of strength training at all i guess (?) in terms of popularity and not sound like a dick imo.

i dont think the recent huge increase in interest in fitness has been mainly coming from people who are just trying to be minimally fit to work. fitness acts basically like a type of fashion a lot of the time, independent of its health benefits. there are huge but mostly bogus health fads going around all the time, and i dont think that's just some kind of rational self-interest

Yeah ILift