[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I support the Bundy Ranch and its brave fight against enclosure laws, the privatization of communal lands, and the inherent coercive violence of capitalist western governments, in strict accordance with my deeply-held Marxist principles
if he had gun this *realizes that it actually didnt happen* whoa. hwWhoae. Whoa. Who. Wo. WO.
so this is ayn rand's childhood crush
where the music stinks, and they water the drinks, at the nudie bar
where the girlies dance in their underpants, at the nudie bar
where you see their butt, and their trap stays shut, at the nudie bar

where you can't touch a breast, but you can cave in a chest, at the nudie bar
where you look at a thigh, and blacken an eye, at the nudie bar
where the beer gives you gas, but the bundys kick ass, at the nudie bar
sounds like trot bullshit to me
Bundy Fact: bundy became involved in the american political process at a young age and served as a delegate for nelson rockefeller at the 1968 republican national convention

Bundy Fact: bundy is believe to have murdered 36 or more people

Bundy Fact: whilst acting as his own attorney, bundy jumped out of the second story window of a courthouse law library and escaped into the woods of colorado, where he evaded capture for 6 days... with a sprained ankle

Bundy Fact: subsequently, bundy escaped AGAIN, this time by burrowing a hole in the ceiling of his cell into the jailer's quarters above, stealing the jailer's clothes, and swag-walkin' to freedom

Bundy Fact: during this second, 2 month sojourn, bundy crossed half the country from colorado to florida, where he then killed 3 women and assualted an additional 3.

Bundy Teeth: some old dude with a picture of bundy's teeth

Bundy Fact: at the end of this walkabout, bundy beat the crap out of some punk-ass cop. after a final struggle for the cop's gun ended with bundy's defeat, bundy reportedly told the cop (who did not yet know even then who he had been fucking with) "you should have killed me, dawg"

Bundy Fact: while standing trial in florida for the abduction and murder of kimberley leach, bundy proposed to character witness carol ann boone, a former coworker of his from washington state. she accepted. bundy then declared them married in the presence of a judge, which, in florida, constitutes a legally binding marriage. booyakasha

Bundy Video: footage of the aforementioned baller status proposal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkjfyERs5Jc

Bundy Fact: while on death row, despite not being allowed conjugal visits, bundy and carol ann boone announced that they were expecting a baby girl.

Bundy Speculation: apparently, bundy was able to bribe the guards to allow him conjugals, despite the fact that he was a convicted, predatory rapist and torture-murderer of women with nothing left to lose. alternatively, bundy's sperm may have superpowers

Bundy Fact: bundy's wife changed her name and the name of their daughter and moved away when the daughter was an infant. bundy's daughter is about 31 years old today. the only person who claims any knowledge of bundy's wife and daughter is author ann rule, and -- despite the overwhelming interest of public safety that the Daughter of Bundy be captured, studied, crossbred with oscar pistorius to create some kind of cyborg supersoldier, euthanized, and her brain dissected for the advancement of criminal neuropsychology -- miss rule refuses to divulge their current whereabouts. so, ya know, if you're dating or married to or working with a 31 year old white woman... watch yo shit, son

Edited by angelbutt_dollface ()

this is just a list of quick bundy facts i threw together today after a friend asked me to update them on this "crazy bundy situation"
my ex is 31 y/o

might explain a lot
whoa bundy
[account deactivated]
a lot of people seem to know ted bundy. he ate at this shitty diner right next to campus when he was at the u of u, and my gf knew a waitress who worked there and served him. i also eat there all the time. I'm Ted Bundy. muahahaha

discipline posted:

my dad's roommate in college used to volunteer at a suicide hotline with ted bundy

got any hot suicide prevention tips?

[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

discipline posted:

my dad's roommate in college used to volunteer at a suicide hotline with ted bundy

got any hot suicide prevention tips?

La luna

La luna se puede tomar a cucharadas
o como una cápsula cada dos horas.
Es buena como hipnótico y sedante
y también alivia
a los que se han intoxicado de filosofía
Un pedazo de luna en el bolsillo
es el mejor amuleto que la pata de conejo:
sirve para encontrar a quien se ama,
y para alejar a los médicos y las clínicas.
Se puede dar de postre a los niños
cuando no se han dormido,
y unas gotas de luna en los ojos de los ancianos
ayudan a bien morir

Pon una hoja tierna de la luna
debajo de tu almohada
y mirarás lo que quieras ver.
Lleva siempre un frasquito del aire de la luna
para cuando te ahogues,
y dale la llave de la luna
a los presos y a los desencantados.
Para los condenados a muerte
y para los condenados a vida
no hay mejor estimulante que la luna
en dosis precisas y controladas

- Jaime Sabines

[account deactivated]
i need to turn my above bundy-post into an infographic
a couple of years ago my mom was accosted in the magazine section of a Barnes & Noble by Israel Keyes
rhizzone project: lets become serial killers edition
my dad used to volunteer in prisons about once a month or so. when i was 13 he got a pretty thick envelope in the mail from a name he didn't recognize. he opened it up to find 8 pages of handwritten charts and scrawl, but he didn't have time to look at it because we were about to drive to see some relatives an hour away, so he brought it into the car and asked me to read it during the ride. Turns out it was a letter from the alphabet bomber addressing him by name, instructing us to post a long code online and promising us a bank account number that would contain $600,000 for our use. Sadly, my parents gave the letter to the fbi.
triple post
triple post
[account deactivated]
my wife is 27
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i have several killers in my family :crying:

my fams all killaz

discipline posted:

happy birthday to your fake wife who tried to get an account here

my wife is real

his wife is real. i've met LGP and he has the satisfied, content eyes of a married man.
when are you next in TO? I need people to invite for dinner now that we've successfully purged the cockroaches
NOT the Tutsi refugee couple next door. They moved out but that was nothing to do with us

littlegreenpills posted:

when are you next in TO? I need people to invite for dinner now that we've successfully purged the cockroaches

lol that's not very inviting. i might be coming in a few weeks though. i'm supposed to be getting together with alex too i think. maybe we could have an official something awful goonmeet. i'll make the website.

je vais faire le site du web.
the National Organization of Men Against American Malevolence