khamsek write for my magazine. blogs are the past

deadken posted:

pay her for her work. i'm not going to ask you to do less drugs, just skip a few meals or something.

im all dried up baby. no one's getting any of that sweet sweet #content, which was lost in a maternity ward mixup in 1986
No work for MY Publication: Brand Magazine. The cover is a poto of you.
[account deactivated]
write a critique of the rhizzone
the rhizzone is its own critique
apparently my friend is interviewing back-saur sunkara next week, what's one weird question to immediately kick off a global revolution?
let me talk to her
[account deactivated]
people do a lot of dumb things, in my experience
ask him where he stands on the thesis that indians are good at math because their ancestors grew rice
Ask him a bunch of questions about Africa and then ask if it's true he is related to Thomas Sankara.
Ask him what class his family is from
class of SHIT
And schools out. For. Ever.
crow's summation of ames should be his mandatory intro before all work and appearances. this is my professional recommendation.

postposting posted:

apparently my friend is interviewing back-saur sunkara next week, what's one weird question to immediately kick off a global revolution?

1) Ask him why, as a self-proclaimed feminist, he feels it appropriate to slander female colleagues and make comments about who they're sleeping with in public company.

2) Ask him why he hangs out with people who support apartheid.

3) Ask him about when his years "on the ground in the radical left" were. Was that in or out of the dorm in D.C.?

4) Ask him how many indigenous prostitutes + accompanying narratives his publication has sought out to elevate on the great, revolutionary platform that is Verso

thx!!!!!!!!

#3 you might be able to sneak past him, the other questions will just make em belt out one long, unending squeal
[account deactivated]
thats a really excellent article
Good thing I don't read that stuff, looks like garbage for perverts n losers

HenryKrinkle posted:

holy fuck i had forgotten about 2600

i spent so many nights in junior high trying to do all the leet hacks to get free shit out of the vending machine and 'SSL INJECTS'

Waylondo posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

holy fuck i had forgotten about 2600

i spent so many nights in junior high trying to do all the leet hacks to get free shit out of the vending machine and 'SSL INJECTS'

http://store.2600.com/clubmate.html

id buy it
we shd do a fuckin magazine

postposting posted:

"who is your daddy and what does he do?"

gyrofry posted:

postposting posted:

"who is your daddy and what does he do?"

i cant use indesign, I'll do the layout.
RhiNotes
ok, settling on "does your dad know you're bourgeois?"

discipline posted:

have your friend read all four parts of this before he interviews him http://fables-of-faubus.com/

The function of CIA funding was to incubate an unthreatening left-wing, neither neutral nor Communist. In Bennett’s essay from MFA vs NYC, the social democratic consensus among American writers develops naturally out of their disenchantment with Stalin. However, in the presence of all this government money and influence it’s hard to establish exactly how inevitable or self-sustaining the anti-Communist turn really was.

So, this is the history that precedes magazines like n+1 and Jacobin, and it’s interesting to find an oblique reference to it in an n+1 book. It should alert us to the fact that these magazines resemble the various Cold War Reviews in their marriage of articles about full employment with patchy and inattentive descriptions of events in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and (in Jacobin) Venezuela.

i actually sent her that back when there was only two parts, gonna have to get to more reading

HenryKrinkle posted:

hahahah

discipline posted:

deadken posted:

what do you want me to write kenny

didn't you do some work in seo & banalised reactionary #content generation. write about that, imho

write about internet geography and cybper funk or whatever
[account deactivated]
JDPOON is pretty funny

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

Comp means comparison. Calm ur fzckibg tits