tpaine posted:

theineff you should check out some real african music. not that corporate crap? i've been trying to show you

oh shit they's instruments in dat muggin blub. can't cromprehend niga

lmao what makes you think i'd wanna listen to something called "tsunami diabetes orchestra" because well, yeah actually you'd be on point with that one

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hello my name is tpaine and my favorite bands are chrono trigger, final fantasy X-2 and crystal castles probably
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Owner of a lonely heart
Owner of a lonely heart
Much better than - a
Owner of a broken heart
Owner of a lonely heart

tpaine: this is so totally and completely my shit and it's Good Haute Art
i feel really bad that nobody ever taught you how to dance tpaine but there's a lot of good YouTube tutorials out there by people named Zephyr Brownstone and Loositania
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

if the best you can do to defend your musical genre against the menace of prog rock is multisyllabic then you've already lost

lol are you drunk

[account deactivated]
no seriously you didn't say anything

"if your best defense of hip hop vs. chiptune is words that have more than one syllable then *stumbles over one thousand pbr tallboy empties into a swamp pit and makes cool gurgling sounds before his last guy fades out of the top right corner screen*"

tpaine posted:

TheIneff posted:

tpaine posted:

if the best you can do to defend your musical genre against the menace of prog rock is multisyllabic then you've already lost

lol are you drunk

you should post elsewhere

i'm sorry i don't listen to pedophile musaq made for tampa sex offenders

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
cry about it x2
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

this is a sentence that makes no sense and leads me to believe you have a severe medical condition known as "wet brain" or "I, t-paine, believe that the sound stylings of the Castlevania mobile handheld series contain serious emotional resonance that only the thinking man's section of forum spelunkers and internet troubadours could ever hope to access"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i wasn't really a fan of kingdom hearts myself but i think there's definitely room for diversity of opinions on this insightful corner of Lo-Fi Version
[account deactivated]
"foolish mortal" - tpaine
"pathetic earthling"- tpaine
[account deactivated]
is this the place to post good tunes

AGoqi1UyL4U
"welcome...to Beautiful Waziristan"

tpaine posted:

i'm sorry i don't even really hate rap that much, i think my problem is that you lillywhite retards are obviously coopting something that isn't yours, like a white Buddhist except youre twice as clueless and what you like sucks unlike buddhism which is actually a laudable philosophy. my problem is that you're worthless trash and this is the most pure expression of it

"WIGGERS!!!"

-tpaine & mustang

http://exclaim.ca/News/steve_albini_shares_his_odd_future_horror_story
*scrolls thru 60-something replies after i post a hip hop video* ah, tpaine still doesnt understand hip hop. nice.
well, we may have lost long-time poster and friend tpaine, but at least we now all have politically correct opinions about rap
I like tpaine but it would be very funny if he stopped posting because white people enjoy hip hop
This forum takes music way too seriously.
LIKE DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH OF A FAN I AM?
If y'all were deaf, you'd still have opinions on music.
[account deactivated]