littlegreenpills posted:

did anyone mention there's no source for that article other than the liberal blogger who outragedly posted it

i thought it came from the kcna

http://globalresearch.ca/search?q=%22kim+dynasty%22

or rather http://www.google.com/custom?q=%22kim+dynasty%22&sa=Google+Search&cof=AH%3Acenter%3BAWFID%3A2304db817d3105b9%3B&domains=globalresearch.ca&sitesearch=globalresearch.ca

c_man posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

did anyone mention there's no source for that article other than the liberal blogger who outragedly posted it

the liberal blogger said it was from there but was deleted. the liberal blogger was allegedly the only person who saw it before its deletion

sounds legit

ilmdge posted:

c_man posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

the liberal blogger said it was from there but was deleted. the liberal blogger was allegedly the only person who saw it before its deletion

sounds legit

is that what this is? or is that a different thing?

we are talking about the black man obama is a monkey thing referenced in the comic, you have linked to something else.

ilmdge posted:

we are talking about the black man obama is a monkey thing referenced in the comic, you have linked to something else.

No he didn't, it's exactly that article

"Park made waste water-like reckless remarks slandering the DPRK's line on simultaneously developing two fronts after inviting her American master reminiscent of a wicked black monkey to visit south Korea on April 25."

what's the other thing? that's the only thing i can find w/ google and the only thing that seems to turn of for the kcna calling obama a wicked monkey or whatever
no i t's not. what? that's the article that calls park an old harlot, there's no racist stuff about obama there

edit: oh it's the same article? i thought they were separate articles
like thats what forbes and huffpo link to so idk what else there is, and it says what the comic says it does sooo?

ilmdge posted:

no i t's not. what? that's the article that calls park an old harlot, there's no racist stuff about obama there

ctrl+f "monkey"

it's still a different article

It was only picked up when blogger Josh Stanton uncovered the piece, in which he claims it says Mr Obama “still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years”.

The crudely-worded rhetoric labels the President as a "crossbreed with unclear blood" and continues: “It would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators.”

The article, which has not been verified, is reportedly comprised of four passages attributed to citizens of North Korea under the heading “divine retribution for the juvenile delinquent Obama”, the Post reports.
False alarm everyone. I have found the real article

ilmdge posted:

it's still a different article

It was only picked up when blogger Josh Stanton uncovered the piece, in which he claims it says Mr Obama “still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years”.

The crudely-worded rhetoric labels the President as a "crossbreed with unclear blood" and continues: “It would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators.”

The article, which has not been verified, is reportedly comprised of four passages attributed to citizens of North Korea under the heading “divine retribution for the juvenile delinquent Obama”, the Post reports.

re: that i just found this, which links this, which doesn't say that it was deleted, just that it wasn't translated. it has a translation, and it seems that theirs is mostly corroborated by google translate.

i wrote the article and it is translate
yeah thats the blogger in question, but if it's still up in korean on the real site then i must be wrong about it. i can't believe huey could have misled me

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/230474/
:-O
google translate is imperialist scum
some feminists like to say "kill all men" and we understand their 'excess' is a way of coping with their oppression. palestinians might say "drive the jews into the sea" and we don't say they are just as bad as israelis because we understand they are terrorized by imperialism. yet when north koreans make a few jokes at the expense of the people trying to destroy their country, liberals flip out.
for some reason the farfour show has been making the rounds on facebook again.
i tried to explain to my fiancee the weird comradery i feel when some conservative idiot here cries about "liberals"

its like, im right there with ya buddy!
Please don't advance the propaganda line of the imperialist murder man United States thanks.

daddyholes posted:

Please don't advance the propaganda line of the imperialist murder man United States thanks.

we wouldn't want all of the undecided and impressionable people who read this forum to think we weren't a united front. the cia could use our disarray to their advantage.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

where did you see a palestinian say to drive jews into the sea

he was talking about finding drivers for the birthright trip beach party

c_man posted:

we wouldn't want all of the undecided and impressionable people who read this forum to think we weren't a united front. the cia could use our disarray to their advantage.

Dont do it.

discipline posted:

where did you see a palestinian say to drive jews into the sea

uh hamas?

Themselves posted:

i tried to explain to my fiancee the weird comradery i feel when some conservative idiot here cries about "liberals"

its like, im right there with ya buddy!

its p hilarious when they realize that they're talking with an Actual Communist too

"Wait I thought Oh-BAMA was y'all's guy?!" "no man, I hate that fucker" *mind explodes*

babyhueypnewton posted:

i dont expect to lead a bunch of students into guerrilla warfare

not with that attitude you won't. cmon son

'Executed' Kim Jong-Un girlfriend reappears on North Korea television
Singer was reported to have been killed by firing squad last year for making a sex tape but has turned up on state TV alive and well

lol

Scrree posted:

'Executed' Kim Jong-Un girlfriend reappears on North Korea television
Singer was reported to have been killed by firing squad last year for making a sex tape but has turned up on state TV alive and well

lol

lol

gyrofry posted:

i wanna play this kim kardashian game on my computer phone
i read that link everyone is talking about, but it doesnt say anythign at all about Obama? or Korea? its just all these weird symbols and keeps repeating the phrases "its coming" and "you know you deserve this" and "this was put into motion before you were born". Is this the right article??

babyfinland posted:

i wanna play this kim kardashian game on my computer phone

hot tip: when that skinny bitch accuses you of flirting with her boyfriend you roll with it and then you get to bang him for real in the game. jake ur such a dreamboat

could someone please provide a status update here

babyfinland posted:

youre not kidding about someone on this forum being a "fed"

ok

and since the leading light of jeffrey banished The Finn out of Neo-LF the historical evidence of infiltration becomes too overwhelming to ignore

They're so pissed at me lol

CIA Tears

Haha. Later