hello friends pls remember that u r an important part of the universe and are connected to everything in ways you could never understand ~salam~

remember you are a good
they'll buy and sell you by the pound (sterling)
can someone delete the misogynistic images (the ability to suck your own dick would render women completely superfluous according to this blog i read)
I want to vote two time for that one

eccentricdeathmongrel posted:

that sure is the wurst film
i possess a rather odd genetic mutation, i was born with a vestigial limb, a small dick in my mouth, so i'm always sucking a dick, as a kid i was always confused why people told others to go suck a dick as i just thought it was a natural thing to always be doing
No offense to anyone but generic encouraging life-affirming sentiments from strangers are as meaningless to me as the anonymous insults anyone can send out on the intenret. Someone has to have cred before anything means anything, because of the nature of the new medium, and I think the internet has to acknowledge that before we can actually talk about what is progressive or offensive
when i clicked on this thread the internet crahsed and my cat took a big smelly loud watery shit nearby

Skylark posted:

No offense to anyone but generic encouraging life-affirming sentiments from strangers are as meaningless to me as the anonymous insults anyone can send out on the intenret. Someone has to have cred before anything means anything, because of the nature of the new medium, and I think the internet has to acknowledge that before we can actually talk about what is progressive or offensive

no offense but i love you

babyfinland posted:

Skylark posted:

no offense but i love you

Ily2, thanks for the custom compliment.

im having a v bad morning take solace in the fact that ur monday has gone better than mine and im still smiling
hang in there bf
it gets better
it takes the moon a whole night to cross the sky!

getfiscal posted:

the one on the far left doesn't seem all that stoked about her upcoming marriage

dank_xiaopeng posted:

getfiscal posted:

the one on the far left doesn't seem all that stoked about her upcoming marriage

the far left rejects marriage as an institution

as a general rule i only give compliments to people i'm trying to sleep with

think bout it, tom - or maybe u nonscience people will never understand what we do
i like Sagan a lot but i never understood why a bunch of liberal atheists find that photo & essay comforting. its about how we need to shape the fuck up because the implications are terrifying
its scientific proof that all men are brothers and we shd be only good and kind to one another. sometimes the kindest thing of all is a bullet but thats a different lesson
astralsaganspirt makes me feel good inside
I'm going to quit my terrible tutoring company
i thought tutoring people how to be terrible was your biggest skill
[account deactivated]
the earth is blue. nice lithochauvinism
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i dont really see how this shows anything other than that the universe is stupid ugly ad empty except for gods green earth

the universe is so big & beautiful. havent you seen a photo of the horsehead nebula??

may his noodley appendage touch you

daddyholes posted:

i like Sagan a lot but i never understood why a bunch of liberal atheists find that photo & essay comforting. its about how we need to shape the fuck up because the implications are terrifying

science is the opiate of the people

guidoanselmi posted:

roseweird posted:

i dont really see how this shows anything other than that the universe is stupid ugly ad empty except for gods green earth

the universe is so big & beautiful. havent you seen a photo of the horsehead nebula??

may his noodley appendage touch you

This Real? Never seen this one before. Do we have any more ?

[account deactivated]
ya youre gunna need some amazing glasses to see something that's make belief
Carl sagan did more for actually existing communism than everyone here ever did or ever will.

guidoanselmi posted:

daddyholes posted:

science is the opiate of the people

opiates are the science of my people

space fetishism is worse than religion, at least religion puts you in touch with a tradition and community with positive values.
[account deactivated]