and it took 2 posts to get to the mustang edge

but anyway yeah Death to Israel

Gibbonstrength posted:

There's two sides to every story. For example , Marx was right

sorry if this post israeli bad

evil djiinn: you didn't say to breng them back... alive
Deth 2 Sion.
but srsly my heart goes out to all there families in this difficult time
Do you think the Palestinians, after they killed them, they touched or peeked at their circumcised Jewish cocks? I mean like, if I had killed a Jewish teen, and I was a Muslim with an uncut cock and I had ONLY seen those kinds of cocks before, I mean why not check out their cocks? It''s not gay imo if you killed them, because if you were gay there's way more gay stuff you could do than killing them and sneaking a peek at the cocks, maybe as you are pulling out their pants to look for identification or trying to burn the clothes to prevent you from being ID'ed in any way because of your blood or "whatever". Anyway I don't think curiosity in this case after the fact would be a bad thing, and in a way it's kind of redeeming because it brings people closer together via understanding.

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed." - Joseph Addison
arab muslims probably have higher rates of circumcision than american jews
its like 99, if not 100, percent
or maybe thats the joke, idk
just testing the waters with regards to hitler.

of the Arabs I know (n=>1) only the sunnis are circumcised

Gibbonstrength posted:

just testing the waters with regards to hitler.

of the Arabs I know (n=>1) only the sunnis are circumcised

That mustve been an awkward conversation if they were just buddies and not lovers or something

"Hey uh bro are you cut? Just asking for er research. What? Oh you dont wanna know what kind"

MY BOYF is Shia afaik but not arab so cant contibute data, sorry
sigtest
the best part of the rhizzone definitely dying is that i can finally catch up on all of hk's twitter accounts
http://english.pnn.ps/index.php/human-rights/7780-1-palestinian-killed-2-injured-in-attacks-by-the-israeli-army-and-settlers-in-the-west-bank

The Israeli Occupation Forces killed Yousef Abu Zagh, 16 years old, during a military raid in Jenin refugee camp this morning.

Medical sources have reported that Yousef was shot in the chest with live ammunition during the clashes that took place when the Israeli army entered the refugee camp. He was immediately taken to a hospital but he was pronounced dead shortly afterwards.

The Israeli Occupation Forces claim he was trying to throw an explosive device to them, and that they only opened fire in order to stop the threat.

In Bethlehem, a 9-year-old girl, Sanabel Mohammed Tus, was injured last night after being run over by a settlers’ car in the village of Jaba, south of the city.

Additionally, Palestinian security sources reported that groups of settlers were throwing stones in the Gush Etzion settlement area to Palestinian vehicles, causing considerable damage to them.

In Hebron, another man was injured after being run over by a settler in Jaber village. He has been identified as Ashraf Noah Idris, 28 years old.

The Israeli Occupation Forces had found on Monday evening the bodies of the three Israeli settlers that had been missingsince the 12th of June, in the West Bank village of Halhoul.

also keep in mind that Israel killed 6 Palestinians just looking for the missing boys.

HenryKrinkle posted:

http://i.ur.com/lNTE5wD.pnghttp://i.ur.com/iceiPnJ.png

http://i.ur.com/Byxj2jE.png

http://i.ur.com/2rukNUK.png

http://i.ur.com/vmURBCg.png

but seriously, death to israel

"Go shit in the ocean," as some say. Then drive israel into the same sea

mewymew posted:

MY BOYF is Shia afaik but not arab so cant contibute data, sorry

we're cut. all muzzie men are. some places have it as a coming of age thing mixed with local culture. some mathabs make converts do it if they were uncut before. sucks that they were raised in a false religion only to see the light later i guess

guidoanselmi posted:

mewymew posted:
MY BOYF is Shia afaik but not arab so cant contribute data, sorry

we're cut. all muzzie men are. some places have it as a coming of age thing mixed with local culture. some mathabs make converts do it if they were uncut before. sucks that they were raised in a false religion only to see the light later i guess

i meant more in terms of Gibbonstrength seeming to want a sample grp of Arab men, but thanks for the detailed info

real hatikvah lyrics posted:

i cant eat any shrimp
and i cant eat any pig
i have a bag of gold
and my nose is very ok no

for serious though, none of my Jewish friends keep kosher outside of their home, and sometimes not even at home

citation: i went to last year of elementary, all of middle, all of high school in...........guess which neighbourhood, lgp

(clue: it's not the Rich Jews Land, that's fer shur)

A Palestinian teenager was seen being forced into a car in East Jerusalem early Wednesday morning. The teen was killed, and his partially burned body was found in a nearby forest just hours later. Palestinians say the murder was revenge for the three Israeli teens who were kidnapped and killed earlier this month.

http://gawker.com/palestinian-teen-kidnapped-and-killed-in-israel-1598985288?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Just k-ll them all please God, then sort them out. Or the reverse. TIA
I'm in a mood because I'm sitting in a well-meaning but ultimately boring meeting about having a radical alternative frosh week for kidz who kare
As a mathematician trained in logic, can anyone explain to me why "revenge" isn't acceptable? If we simply termed it "balancing the equation" do you think that people might be more open to the idea?

FSAD posted:

As a mathematician trained in logic, can anyone explain to me why "revenge" isn't acceptable? If we simply termed it "balancing the equation" do you think that people might be more open to the idea?

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. and in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. so i think by logic, there might be some sort of one-eyed man who is preparing to take us over. we can't afford to poke eachothers eyes out. we've got to get ready.

Or at least be able to share one eye, gorgon-sisters-style

Edit: sorry, "graeae"

Edited by mewymew ()

I'm going to need a bible verse before I commit to this idea fully

FSAD posted:

as a mathematician trained in dynamics, the point is not to balance anything; the point is to change the structure of society

mewymew posted:

for serious though, none of my Jewish friends keep kosher outside of their home, and sometimes not even at home

citation: i went to last year of elementary, all of middle, all of high school in...........guess which neighbourhood, lgp

jewton i dunno where all the jews are spose to live. ive only been here 5 years. i was up at bathurst and laurence the other day to see my wife's friend who rents apt @ the house of jewish women or somethiong

littlegreenpills posted:

mewymew posted:

jewton i dunno where all the jews are spose to live. ive only been here 5 years. i was up at bathurst and laurence the other day to see my wife's friend who rents apt @ the house of jewish women or somethiong

Yes, the answer was: somewhere along Bathurst but not downtown and not Thornhill or north thereof. good job, you have solved my non-riddle

my jew boss and jew wife and two jew children and presumably technically gentile dog live in parkdale. that exhausts all the toronto jews of my personal acquaintance
All Dogs Go to Heaven, like the movies say, so they're probably Godhavers of some sort
well tom says all animals are inherently muslim so there's a possible answer
tell Me where the jews at.
a video of michael ben-ari doing his usual thing—inciting ethnic hatred—reminded me of something else

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()