go then. there are other worlds than these
there are nice neighborhoods they have not told u of
move to some normcore city like milwaukee and instead of tutoring you should work at a call centre for an insurance company.
[account deactivated]
milwaukee is cool from what very little i've experienced of it
it features in wayne's world 2 and that's good enough for me.

conec posted:

Caca ~!~!

getfiscal posted:

ahem *adjusts thick-rimmed spectacles* it is actually in the original wayne's world that wayne and garth go to milwaukee to see alice cooper, where he alks about the city's history explains the etymology of the its name, thereby proving that he knows how to party or what!

milwaukee is the most racially segregated city in the US and hence will be the seat of the revolution

TG posted:

ahem *adjusts thick-rimmed spectacles* it is actually in the original wayne's world that wayne and garth go to milwaukee to see alice cooper, where he alks about the city's history explains the etymology of the its name, thereby proving that he knows how to party or what!

i... i have been outwayned.

gyrofry posted:

milwaukee is the most racially segregated city in the US and hence will be the seat of the revolution

you're thinking of "detroit" and you can looks towards the history of the ole wyl wess for your answer on what's gonna happen (happening) there

Edited by TheIneff ()

http://www.censusscope.org/us/rank_dissimilarity_white_black.html

#CensusScope posted:

Rank /Metro Area/Black Population/White Population/Total/Rank Dissimilarity Index
1. Gary, IN 122,686 428,791 631,362 87.9
2. Detroit, MI 1,012,262 3,096,900 4,441,551 86.7
3. Milwaukee-Waukesha, WI 232,247 1,116,150 1,500,741 84.4

ok gary

TG posted:

getfiscal posted:

i just realized that one of Wayne & Garth's friends is this guy

you could go to the suburbs. I hear that out west, Maywood is probably the nicest and best suburb to live in. Down south maybe you should live in Harvey that would be a good idea. Anyway best of luck babyfinland
hitler pm me
gieve me a job tom
ok ru in chicago??
i leve in australia. in adelade
give me a job in chicago where i dont have to move to chicago

littlegreenpills posted:

give me a job in chicago where i dont have to move to chicago

if u move to chicago i will pay you forty / hr to work clients i acquire for u

TheIneff posted:

gyrofry posted:

you're thinking of "detroit" and you can looks towards the history of the ole wyl wess for your answer on what's gonna happen (happening) there

what's going on here? where did the city find money to pay for experimental biking-only shit?

babyfinland posted:

if u move to chicago i will pay you forty / hr to work clients i acquire for u

can i do it for like a month and will you keep quiet to immigration

tho ill be busy w my actual job till winter and why would i want to spend the winter in chicago
once upon a time some new yorkers said "well i love the poverty and crime and ridiculous rents and everything but the weather isn't fucking shitty enough lets move this bitch 1000 miles west" and thus chicago was born
rent is reasonable in chicago imo
geive me a visa, tom

Lykourgos posted:

you could go to the suburbs. I hear that out west, Maywood is probably the nicest and best suburb to live in. Down south maybe you should live in Harvey that would be a good idea. Anyway best of luck babyfinland

actually it's bridgeport

i am in bridgeport now
So am I, Bridgeport is nice. Perhaps we're neighbours
it's both a bridge AND a port? america is an amazing country!
have you picked a place tom?

for real, does anyone here to web development? gjoey? i need help and will pay big buxx

guidoanselmi posted:

for real, does anyone here to web development? gjoey? i need help and will pay big buxx

yea gimme like, a year.

im im bridgeport
im moving in with jeffrey in pilsen. we are in love now

guidoanselmi posted:

*gestures around me like that guy at the beginning of the arab moey music vid*