Superabound posted:

did that guy ever make those racist hotdogs?

he did, but he's closed for 4th of july weekend

i dont think i ever read anything that dude wrote
DOOBIE DOG
Tasha needs braces
DOOBIE DOG
Tasha needs braces
My name is Jeb Lund, I am a 35-year-old married WASP, and it was never my plan to become permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading helldump when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “garbage day” and tried to channel it constantly,
i remember him more from helldump fwiw

shriekingviolet posted:

wow first gawker and now the guardian, he has truly arrived at the pinnacle of narcissistic hack.

remind me, isn't this a wholesale ripoff of a 7 year old fyad thread, plus 1500 extra words of boring padding?

honestly it takes some skill to make esoteric, forums metahumor into something more approachable for the general audience. i guess you can say he's accomplished that to some extent. maybe it just takes a certain derangement which i think we all here possess by posting - he just channeled it. if he draws on jokes of others, i dunno if that makes him a hack any more than any standup comedian.

that said, i didnt make it past the first few paragraphs.

guidoanselmi posted:

honestly it takes some skill to make esoteric, forums metahumor into something more approachable for the general audience. i guess you can say he's accomplished that to some extent. maybe it just takes a certain derangement which i think we all here possess by posting - he just channeled it. if he draws on jokes of others, i dunno if that makes him a hack any more than any standup comedian.

gyrofry posted:

My name is Jeb Lund, I am a 35-year-old married WASP, and it was never my plan to become permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading helldump when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “garbage day” and tried to channel it constantly,

That dude got made fun of a lot for being a douche and now he presents himself as some kind of internet warrior
cyberspace is the battlefield of the 21st century
jeb lurch: here's a 6999 word meditation on Why U Throw Chip for britains paper of repute. #wiinnign
doctor (to me): i'm afraid it's a particulary rare strain of Aids, sir.

is there any justice left in this world?
well at least the fail aids brought you fame, corey
everyone gets their 15min. the system works