hey everyone
lets get Jobs

no. not a "job"
like a Job. A Job.

like plumber or steamfitter or boilermaker
these are p. Good Jobs and they pay p. Well even when you're just in apprenticeship.

1. Where can I get A Job?

lots of places! san francisco seems to be alright for Jobs here's a good place to find out

http://california.jobs/jobs/?location=San+Francisco%2C+CA

so there's a lot of healthcare related stuff still left. also Good Jobs!

don't come to nyc. there's not enough jobs/housing in nyc. you will get robbed and beat to death in nyc just generally stay away from nyc plz.

which brings me to my next point

2. Where Should I NOT get A Job?

are you the great great great grandson of steel magnate andrew carnegie? sorry you need to find A Job wherever it is you exist. if you are currently unemployed that's fine (*hugs*) but eventually everyone is going to get sick of it and you'll have fewer networks available that may help in finding Jobs.

3. Things To Do While Jobless

learn a new language. spanish if you don't already know it, then work yourself down on the list of commonly spoken secondary/tertiary languages in your area.

try to read stuff on marxists.org in these other languages if you're the type of person whose personality is only a chimera of frustrated politics, regurgitated musings of men long since dead, and utter indifference with a dash of contempt towards the day to day concerns of living folks around you.

4. Things NOT To Do While Jobless

drugs. all drugs. swolebriety is really fucking key because if you get caught up with "whatever i've got like $1200 from my last stint at job having and i haven't banged blues in like 6 months" well guess what loser you're gonna not do much except that. you will however end up doing something that's like drugs anyway (netflix, LoL, This PLace, 420) so keep it in check (*hugs*)

5. Conclusion

you're a valuable person and people care about your opinions on things. I Do. And So Do Job! (*hugs*)

Edited by TheIneff ()

if you dont mind poop, nursing is a good Job plus nurses unions are pretty militant if thats "your thing." you can go to a community college for Real Cheap to get an LPN cert and then you can work + study while you get your RN then Your'e In That Money
........And then join an organization.
rather make money thanks
if We figured out a way to profit off of market bubbles/accelerationism and The Contradictions of Capitalism to support our blogger lifestyles would that be considered revolutionary or reactionary?

i have an interview at a school for the IT dept in an hour wish me luck sorry for this depressing post
the idea that you need to have some sort of job in production or maintenance to be a real worker is a remnant of fordism. there are lots of ways to make money if you're not a tryhard. i am going to become rich through finance like all other rhizzone posters.
question: if i have a job but dont do it very well, does that count?
have fun screaming about frozen orange juice in some smelly Manhattan ego cave
good luck Themselves
remember to talk to your diocesan vocations office to discuss your calling.

TheIneff posted:

have fun screaming about frozen orange juice in some smelly Manhattan ego cave

HenryKrinkle posted:

we should all go into mergers and acquisitions.
I thought nobody worked under communism
indeed, communism is what every classicist should aspire to, since with replacement of labour with capital goods everyone can be an aristocrat and pursue the finer things in life
the good life has always been the goal of politics
Being a plumber is generally pretty unpleasant.
I went to school for a long time and now I work in a small extremely hot electronics factory for $10 an hour pressing a button and snapping things together, something I could have done at 5 years of age, while my coworkers debate which barbecue joint gives you the best bang for your buck and why don't fast food places serve catfish. But hell, it's a damn job.
Sex work is work
Quick Facts: Registered Nurses
2012 Median Pay $65,470 per year
$31.48 per hour
Entry-Level Education Associate’s degree
Work Experience in a Related Occupation None
On-the-job Training None
Number of Jobs, 2012 2,711,500
Job Outlook, 2012-22 19% (Faster than average)
Employment Change, 2012-22 526,800

my Job prospects
what if you want to become a Nurse but you dont like touching poop or helping people
go to med school instead (lil Nurse Humour for you folks there)

signed.
ima starta S.W.A.G.G. Pledge
Sick White Amerikans Get Got
that pledge was originally written by jean-paul sartre
both SWEAT and SWAGG actually
“THE S.W.A.G.G. PLEDGE”
(Sick White Amerikans Get Got)

1. I believe that I have won the greatest lottery of all time. I am a revolutionary. I walk the Earth in struggle. I live in Amerika, the black heart of the global capitalist empire. Above all things, I am not blinded by false consciousness.

2. I believe that I am entitled to a life of ceaseless struggle towards full communism. Nothing more. I also understand that “struggle” and "life” are the same thing.

3. I believe there is no such thing as a “good capitalist.” I believe that all capitalists are my class enemies, and it’s up to the party of the proletariat to destroy them.

4. I do not “follow my passion.” Revolution is a science, the science of Marxism-Leninism.

5. I deplore debt, and do all I can to avoid it. I would rather live in a tent and eat beans than borrow money to pay for a lifestyle born out of false consciousness.

6. I believe that my safety is my responsibility. I understand that being in “opposition to the capitalist machine” does not mean a life of comfort and ease.

7. I believe the best way to distinguish myself as a revolutionary is to show up early, stay late, and cheerfully volunteer for every revolutionary task there is.

8. I believe the most annoying sounds in the world are reactionary whining and complaining about the great task of revolution. I will never make them. This is an eleventh type of liberalism.

9. I believe that my education is my responsibility, and absolutely critical to the success of the revolution. I am resolved to learn as much as I can from whatever source is available to me. I will never stop learning, and understand that the marxists internet archive is free.

10. I believe that I am a product of the material conditions of society. I will never blame anyone but the class enemy for the challenges I face.

11. I understand the world is not fair, and I’m not OK with that. I resent the theft of surplus-value from workers by capital.

12. I believe that all people are created equal. I also believe that all people make choices. Some choose to be lazy. Some choose to sleep in. I choose a life of struggle.

On my honor, I hereby affirm the above statements to be an accurate summation of my personal worldview. I promise to live by them.

Signed_______________________________________ Dated____________________
holding something up in a picture pledge. i pledge to do this. hold this paper up.
i remember i reposted one of those "sorry everybody" pictures from 2004 with "so love me love me love me, im a liberal" photoshopped over the sign someone was holding and it was the first time that a whole bunch of remote acquaintances broke up with me on social media.
well the sign says there's no such thing as a bad job so there you go lads that settles it, stop whinging and just take any old job
you might say that's what 99% of humanity already has to do
im thinking about moving to maryland for a job but id have to quit my current jobs, resulting in fewer total jobs, also id have to move to maryland

daddyholes posted:

i remember i reposted one of those "sorry everybody" pictures from 2004 with "so love me love me love me, im a liberal" photoshopped over the sign someone was holding and it was the first time that a whole bunch of remote acquaintances broke up with me on social media.

the trick is to be really really nice and sympathetic to people on a personal level 95% of the time, and offer them Likes and posts of support for all the life problems they wont stop whining about, and then brutally savage their dumbass babby liberal political opinions out of nowhere the other 5%. i dont know it if actually changes their shitty political opinions, but it sure as hell makes them talk about them less. and you can all still pretend to be friends

Right now I'm making $22.25/h working in "operations" for the toronto municipal election in october.

Today I spent 5 hours folding paper and 2 more hours putting that paper in 2250 rolling bags.

Also there is a ping pong table in the air conditioned warehouse where we play during our hour long lunches.

Ask me questions about working for the most communist organization ever (headed by a crack smoking homophobe racist).

RBC posted:

Right now I'm making $22.25/h working in "operations" for the toronto municipal election in october.

Today I spent 5 hours folding paper and 2 more hours putting that paper in 2250 rolling bags.

Also there is a ping pong table in the air conditioned warehouse where we play during our hour long lunches.

Ask me questions about working for the most communist organization ever (headed by a crack smoking homophobe racist).

I implicitly asked already via upvoting, but how'd u get in

RBC posted:

can you kill rob fort with ppooison ?

mewymew posted:

RBC posted:

I implicitly asked already via upvoting, but how'd u get in

I applied like anyone else over the internet.

Were hiring more people for September. If anyone in to wants a two month contract in the fall u should apply. Overtime starts at 35 hours and there is lots and lots of overtime in the fall.

chickeon posted:

RBC posted:

can you kill rob fort with ppooison ?

rob ford has been trying to kill himself with poison for years. it doesnt work

if anyone here is a web developer i need help & will pay.

any hot tips on defrauding charities?