drunk post: long live 김일성 thought and the anti-revisionist struggle of the democratic people's republic of Korea. come find me 박근혜 fascist
Hell Yeah
i would upvote but, uh, im not sure if id call her a fascist (unless she took a hard turn as a child after her parents got assassinated)

mewymew posted:

i would upvote but, uh, im not sure if id call her a fascist (unless she took a hard turn as a child after her parents got assassinated)

well thats exactly what turned 브루스 웨인 into a fascist

drunk post: twilight zone is on netflix and yall should watch what rod sterling thought of the cuban revolution S3: Ep. 6 lmfao
wjat did he sy

RBC posted:

Right now I'm making $22.25/h working in "operations" for the toronto municipal election in october.

Today I spent 5 hours folding paper and 2 more hours putting that paper in 2250 rolling bags.

Also there is a ping pong table in the air conditioned warehouse where we play during our hour long lunches.

Ask me questions about working for the most communist organization ever (headed by a crack smoking homophobe racist).

How can I subscribe to your newsletter lol?

DildoMalone posted:

im thinking about moving to maryland for a job but id have to quit my current jobs, resulting in fewer total jobs, also id have to move to maryland

where in maryland?

don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't x9000 don't
unless you want to move to israel 2.0 where the same exact players are in the game, albeit the "palestinians" are a bit darker, then don't
who am I kidding, look up the history of suriname, pay special attention to who the slave owners were, that is present day maryland. you'll know what I mean when you see it.
its cool that the president of suriname is protected from europool on charges of moving 474 kilos of cocaine bc hes the president
exactly

gwarp posted:

who am I kidding, look up the history of suriname, pay special attention to who the slave owners were, that is present day maryland. you'll know what I mean when you see it.

i thought i knew what you meant for a bit but thinking about it again im not sure. i thought suriname was a dutch colony?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Caribbean_and_Suriname
yeah i gotcha. i mean idk if its that so much as huge swathes of maryland being pretty damn racist and also on average high income (4 of the us counties in the top 20 for median income, along with 6 from northern virginia).
im pretty racist myself, i know it's wrong, but it feels so right. one day i'll be free of this curse.

but i think it's ok because i'm also jewish though. my great great grandfather was a jewish slave owner, as my grandmother says he "married" one of the local girls, as I say he "raped" one of the "local girls." two sides of the same coin i guess, everything is relative.

Edited by Peelzebub ()

lol o golly not JEWISH slave traders
i meant more that i dont think that dc is any more jewish than any other large city in the northeast
i think dc and nyc def have more jewish ppl than boston or philly or w/e
i guess it depends on which metric you use. it seems like md/dc is pretty close to boston/mass and less than philly not to mention nyc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Significant_Jewish_population_centers
we're all in nick land now
boston is jewish because the brightest minds of our society teach at harvard and MIT
What the fuck is going on in this thread lol
Between the meatman diet thing and this stuff I'm pretty sure gwarp is an actual crazy person.

Lessons posted:

Between the meatman diet thing and this stuff I'm pretty sure gwarp is an actual crazy person.

he's really weird.

its true, i love meat, men, but NOT maryland. any questions?

i just lived in maryland most of my life and I hated it a lot. jews are fine, i dont think i can really say i hate anyone, it's just when i think about how much i hate maryland the first thing to pop into my head are the horrible people who i lived around when i spent two years in rockville, md.

Edited by Peelzebub ()

[account deactivated]
but if i was to honestly suggest a place for you to work for the next however many years of your life, it would not be maryland. go to california if you aren't currently living on the west coast right now. it is the best place on earth and you never have to deal with humidity, snow, rain, and people from the american north east ever again.

disclaimer: no san francisco and parts of east bay
i like to think that anyone who has ever literally owned a Black Man is at least jewish in spirit, if not by birth. but of course im an optimist
*reads thread jewishly*
pg county maryland is a fine place to live, imo. the rest of maryland can suck a fuck. "a liveable community" 4 lyfe
I have to say though that "people with names that sound like Surinamese slave owners" is probably the best crypto-racist epithet I've heard since "democrats who can't swim".
basketball enthusiasts
why would anyone ever want to live in california
i applied for a unionized, career-track, public sector job today. i have relevant experience and an inside reference. please get a job and join an organization.
didnt know so many zone posters were from MD, is it time for an FBI meetup?
I'll dress like stalin again
good luck Getfiscal.

daddyholes posted:

good luck Getfiscal.

thank you.