[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

why isnt there a white friday

at least theres always Blue Monday

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
White Friday is every Thursday because white people TGIF
can we discuss the dialectics of Shark Week?
♫🎸
I want a new job
One that won't make me bored
One that won't make me drive my car
One where I'm not ignored
🎸♫
i applied to a local credit union job. i'm not sure how'd that go. but we'll see.
best of luck, donald.
im hoping to get me some o that sweet sweet pan am games money

getfiscal posted:

i applied to a local credit union job. i'm not sure how'd that go. but we'll see.

You know where you would thrive? A bureau de change

everyone treats you like shit until you have money. i'm going to be rich as hell... doing social organizing or something. where the money is.
money has no value, except all the value
[account deactivated]
organizing labor: old and busted
organizing capital: the new hotness
Capital Is The New Black

c_man posted:

♫🎸
I want a new job
One that won't make me bored
One that won't make me drive my car
One where I'm not ignored
🎸♫

♫🎸
I want a new job
One without back-to-back 15 hour shifts
One that won't make me work without heat
One where my feet dont bleed
🎸♫

nY7Iy-uI590
i got a job

Scrree posted:

i got a job

congratulations.

Scrree posted:

i got a job

[account deactivated]
i just checked to see if i can run an engine indoors and i'm a ghost and in heaven and they let me post here

tpaine posted:

i'm late for work shit shit shit!

a poster here called me asking if i could get him a job delivering pizzas. over the phone he sounded like a cop. i really hope he is one because it'd be rad to make some undercover fbi agent deliver pizzas for a month in hopes of infiltrating the rhizzone and our private .pdf forum.
it was me
really need an in to get those coveted pizza delivery jobs

aerdil posted:

a poster here called me asking if i could get him a job delivering pizzas. over the phone he sounded like a cop. i really hope he is one because it'd be rad to make some undercover fbi agent deliver pizzas for a month in hopes of infiltrating the rhizzone and our private .pdf forum.

this gives me an idea for a crime thriller about an undercover pizzacop who catches the serial killer after recognizing his signature order/toppings combination. sorry for spoiling the ending

damb, *resolves to never again enjoy a double black olive salami walnut thin crust*
job quest update: i just finished my first semester of nursing school and am relishing the break from learning how to correctly clean up fluids 'n' juices

dank_xiaopeng posted:

job quest update: i just finished my first semester of nursing school and am relishing the break from learning how to correctly clean up fluids 'n' juices

congratulations!

ty donald
i'd like to think my ability to respond appropriately to the series of variously disgusting tableaus presented to me so far in clinical rounds was built on a solid foundation of desensitization to gross pictures on the internet

and my Dad thought all that time spent online as a nerdy teen was a waste
It's said that before major military initiatives, the Pentagon tends to get a spike in late-night deliveries. Do not underestimate the intel value of pizza traffic analysis.
[account deactivated]
remember to keep all your pay receipts so you can file your taxes accurately.
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i don`t get ne of those, i get paid in cash at the end of every shift. it`s better cos i won`t pay ne taxes

i was just joking.

[account deactivated]