can you get mewymew back she was much more friendly than you

TheIneff posted:

can you get mewymew back she was much more friendly than you

conec is on the spectrum, be kind to her as she is not a neurotypical.

[account deactivated]
yeah getfiscal she also found my facebook and I had to make an ask.fm because someone told me her paranoid ass still had my name in her mouth after she just got done stalking me, accusing me of stalking her

welcome back you stupid lunatic
i have a job
yeah you do. and the strongest brand on Weird Linkedin
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
TjPhzgxe3L0

Edited by Lysenko ()

I don't know why you do a lot of things but they're generally actions which are unpleasant and hateful
[account deactivated]
Yeah ive been screamin into an empty void about capitalism, whats it to you?

Themselves posted:

Yeah ive been screamin into an empty void about capitalism, whats it to you?

welcome back conec.
[account deactivated]
for rhizzone secret santa i would like an unmarked envelope full of anthrax. i was really frustrated last year when that deadbeat Sam Kriss (terror attack new york times bioweapon cia mossad 9/11) got my hopes up but it turned out to be just cocaine.
edit

Edited by wasted ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im not going to welcome you back because in my heart (and something tells me yours) you never left us, C

TheIneff posted:

welcome back you stupid lunatic

Thank you.

conec posted:

how was i supposed to kno that if i have aspergers

if you have aspergers then you should be obsessively collecting receipts anyway, but as a hobby

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i don`t get ne of those, i get paid in cash at the end of every shift. it`s better cos i won`t pay ne taxes

and when you have to get skin grafts from a scalding pot of coffee after slipping on a wet floor, you wont have to painfully relive the incident describing it in a workers compensation claim

[account deactivated]
you should break up with blink and quit your job and just watch animé all day
[account deactivated]
Saying anime like ahhneemay is triggering for me

Posting from work
sorry conec. i won't joke about such things in future. it's just not right.
save money by moving to one of the rhizzone safehousescommunes in pilsen or bushwick
revenge ftw
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

hm i collect stickers nd stamps ~ also beanie boos. i hab blythe doll. i like stamps. i asked for stamp album for xmas bcos i jus hab dem in envelopes right now o . O i want stamp from DPRK. i also want all stamps w/ pekingese on dem. i hab a stampy from cambodia w/ a japanese chin on it. it is goode. i want patrice lumumba stamp. if u hab interesting stamp pls send dem 2 me

tk u

ur n**ga,
conec

i went to a craft show a couple of years ago and this one woman had collected a bunch of old/foreign stamps and made them into rings, pendants, and earrings. it was pretty cool. i want to make old Soviet stamps into pins and brooches, like maybe these two baddass kissin' dudes

[account deactivated]
anna may, not annie may or Ah, Neemay!
no its
this discussion about how to pronounce anime is by far the most interesting thing about anime
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]