[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Christ I forgot how annoying every single conec post reads. I love it when smart girls act stupid.

at least she still posts. you've abandoned us, and for what? the survival of refugee children? it's not an excuse.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

this discussion about how to pronounce anime is by far the most interesting thing about anime

its my only opinion i have about the topic

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
when i was younger before bed i would pray that the day's horror wouldn't follow me into my dreams. it wasn't particularly effective.

discipline posted:

the sun was never going to rise the entire way up in sky again.

jesus christ. when i earn some money i'm going to take you to disneyland and we won't leave until you laugh so hard you puke in a bush.

shriekingviolet posted:

when i was younger before bed i would pray that the day's horror wouldn't follow me into my dreams. it wasn't particularly effective.

and i'll take you to canada's wonderland.

getfiscal posted:

won't leave until you laugh so hard you puke in a bush

enhanced interrogation techniques

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

the sun was never going to rise the entire way up in sky again.

jesus christ. when i earn some money i'm going to take you to disneyland and we won't leave until you laugh so hard you puke in a bush.

I'm pretty sure sunlight won't be able to penetrate the plumes of bloodsmoke that will vomit out from the geyser tunnels that humanity will be forced to leave near for warmth and potable water in 20xx

discipline posted:

My mom is visiting and keeps casually dropping the possibility that if I'm barren I can always adopt, someday, when I find a decent man

have you considered becoming a military spouse
A3HynrAnO-0

What if instead of getting jobs we all just applied for credit cards? You only need to make a small monthly payment and you can buy all the same stuff a so-called job would get you
i already have like 30,000 in credit available to me i could live on that for a year if need be

discipline posted:

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

Christ I forgot how annoying every single conec post reads. I love it when smart girls act stupid.

at least she still posts. you've abandoned us, and for what? the survival of refugee children? it's not an excuse.

I turn 30 in 5 days

Welcome to the next stage.

e: I was adopted. Adoption is good. Adopt if you can.

i think i look forward to turning 30
i too look forward to
i'm turning 43 and going back to college
31 years of hard work and i live almost free from human contact. you want me to give that up so you can have grandkids?? this is all your fauilt anyway *slams phone*
having kids is a crime against those very kids

conec posted:

lmao i just saw that two guys kissing pic as a poster on etsy n was thinking itd be really good if i bought it n hung it up in my apartment

great minds

conec posted:

yo leme get an XXL meat is murder tee (smiths) for xmas not cos i`m fat jus cos i wear oversize fings n i could sleep in it too. i been listening 2 all the goth sh`d i used to rock to nd black metal lately i contemplated getting a long sleeve BM tee but nawl it too conspicuous

revenge is my sh`t but i can`t have ppl reading the back of that.. o hell nawl. i saw them live once i was the smallest person in the cut.. there were all these big scary dudes w studded vests on n boots.. neway the moshing was X-treme n i kept getting slammed against the lil gate thing which separated crowd from stage. had some bad contusions from that sh`d. i met niege once lmao.. also dudes from lifelover but lifelover is sh1t.. so are all of niege`s bands but w/e. u kno varg has some archaic ass website now he n some broad are going in on some "european history foundation" aka some racist white power crap. aye but there are a lot of good NS bands i can`t lie..

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

we have this new chat thing at work with 50 gratuitous emoji and they are used only by cool people who possess Irony
the only good emoji are Black Moon, Crab, and the two hands that make the "doin' it" symbol. you dont need anything else
i got some extra money in my last paycheck and i was like, uh is it time for me to flee to islands? and then i went back and checked, and it turns out that they had offered me some sort of advance to relocate, one that i had to pay back later, and i said no, and they went ahead and took a little money out of each paycheck for a year anyway as "repayment" and then forgot to give the money back to me until an audit caught it years later. the system twerks
"do you want a zero interest loan from us to start working here?" "yeah no that sounds like a bad deal when you could fire me tomorrow" "okay that's cool, we accept one from you though and we'll fail to tell you about it now or at any point in the future"
man i love audits
u should send them a bill for unpaid interest on the money they took out imo
if u dont have children because of materialistic reasons you're basically neoliberal biopolitics embodied. revolutionaries should have as many children as they can with the full knowledge that they cant "take care of them" in a capitalist sense
http://www.lfwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Ehrenkreuz_der_Rhizzonische_Mutter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Heroine
7ERzPFCE7B0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Parental_Glory

babyhueypnewton posted:

if u dont have children because of materialistic reasons you're basically neoliberal biopolitics embodied. revolutionaries should have as many children as they can with the full knowledge that they cant "take care of them" in a capitalist sense

this isnt the eugenics thread

aerdil posted:

u should send them a bill for unpaid interest on the money they took out imo

something like that. i'm looking at my taxes on it, which by the way is a catchphrase now.

to anybody who gets overpaid at work: i once got paid but not overly to look this up for people i never met, and in most states in the U.S., if an employer thinks later that they overpaid you at some point in the past, they can come after you for it in full, and pretty much whenever they choose. usually, the only requirement is that they "offer" you a plan to garnish your wages for eternity over something that possibly you, your boss and the payroll people didn't know about. this could be because some M&A or H&R Block gunner just found the loophole in a boring ALEC-written state law about ambiguous contracts as signed by a company their client bought, or, in a larger sense, because the earth is in a state of sin.

if they come knocking and you're a low-paid hourly wage employee living paycheck to paycheck, say goodbye to your home and job. so if you feel you'll disagree with your employer's future conclusions about what you see on a paycheck, be smart about it if you catch my meaning. for instance, you could become a communist.

i learned from the same gig that you don't ever owe your soul to the company store, even at no interest. it's the worst idea, especially for costs like moving. i saw it wreck other people who were put in a bad spot by borrowing against their worst possible future with the employer.

smart-sounding people will tell you to do this exact stupid thing, because one of the most pervasive myths taught to students in u.s. university economics classes is that debtors hold the power when borrowing. this defies irony, and meanwhile, my armenia article sits unfinished, its current state all the proof i need of the influence of the u.s. central intelligence agency, both in my daily life and, on a more serious note, in the likely death of Louis Farrakhan from the injuries he appears to have sustained at sea earlier tonight.

TheIneff posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Parental_Glory

http://govcentral.monster.com/training/articles/1475-tax-exemptions-and-deductions-available-for-families