http://dangerousmother.com/lion.html

1) A Big Tigress had killed 200 people in villages close to forests in India. Later she went across the mountains into Nepal and killed around 1000 people there. So when thousands of villagers started a hunt for her, she came back to the forests of India and killed 210 people more. Total 1410 people killed by this brave Tigress. That useless hunter Jim Borbett shot dead this Tigress. There is no such thing as a tame Tiger.

The story about Jim Corbett says that he had fallen for a western woman in India and had illegal sex with her when he was called to kill a man-eater Leopard. So I think all the stories about Jim Corbett hunting down dangerous Leopards, Tigers and Lions are false. How can a man who cannot control his 100 grams or 200 grams penis & testicles, hunt down large animals in forests. The above Tigress story is true but I doubt Jim Corbett killed this large animal. There is also a possibility that Jim Corbett having sex with that western woman, is false. Hollywood and bollywood have messed up this world with sex fantasies.

Leopards are known to eat dung beetles. Leopards, cougars, jaguars, mountain lions must be allowed to hunt dogs in cities because there is less food for wild animals in the forests and mountains.If leopards compete with lions, tigers, bears for the same food in the forests then leopards will be killed. So leopards must be allowed to move freely in cities and hunt & eat dogs.

KISS = Keep it Simple Stupid.

14 Feet Tall and 1700 Kg Bear: Scientists have documented Polar Bears to be 1700 Kg. The must be 14 Feet Tall and I think they can bring down adult elephants. Evidence of New Hybrid Bears
no one can handle an op this good.

Lion Facts posted:

16) Lion and Lioness have twice the muscles of a heavy weight bodybuilder. Top that bodybuilders.

There was a lion in a cage in Afghanistan. One day a Taliban man said “I am Taliban, I will kill this lion” and he entered the lion’s cage. The lion immediately killed the Taliban. Now this idiot’s brother threw a hand grenade in the lion’s cage. The lion was only blinded (very strong). But the lion died after 1 month because he stopped eating (now I am angry). That idiot Taliban should have known there is a big difference between an American and a Lion.

Nobody stalks a Lion or a Bear. I was attacked by a male Lion in my Dreams. Now I turn into a Lion any time of the day or night.

It's clear what we need to do, get attacked by lions in our dreams and transform into loins to fight the Taliban. Get strapped up, boys and conec

Barack Obama eats dog meat and some 1000 dogs have been shot dead by American police sinec Obama became president.
I was attacked by Bashar al-Assad in my Dreams. Now I turn into a Stalwart Champion of the Syrian People any time of the day or night.
[account deactivated]
rumsod really doesnt like me anymore, im not sure why, i sent him pms on postplace and he didn't even read them!