http://commonsenseatheism.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Sinhababu-Possible-Girls.pdf

Abstract: I argue that if David Lewis’ modal realism is true, modal realists from different possible worlds can fall in love with each other. I offer a method for uniquely picking out possible people who are in love with us and not with our counterparts. Impossible lovers and trans-world love letters are considered. Anticipating objections, I argue that we can stand in the right kinds of relations to merely possible people to be in love with them and that ending a transworld relationship to start a relationship with an actual person isn’t cruel to one’s otherworldly
lover.

the praxis of tumblr based 2D-sexuals is justified and resituated within a powerful new discourse. there may even be worlds where the rhizzone is full of young expensively educated white middle class folks who despite every class advantage still fail at life

Sounds legit
Not cruel!? You don't get to speak for the incorporeal!
the cure is voluntary celibacy
can i finally date star wars
[account deactivated]
A good tip for incels is that having sex with a man is easier than having sex with a woman.

You like this girl?

\

I do, but I don't want to hear the guys.

\

Fuck them. Let me tell you something right now. You're only allowed three great women in your lifetime. They come along like the great fighters, every ten years. Rocky Marciano, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Louis. Sometimes you get them all at once. Me? I had my three when I was 16—and they inhabited different worlds. You know, modal realism . . . But that happens. What are you gonna do? That's the way it goes, you know? Maybe this girl, she put wind in your sails. Maybe she's your first great one.

\

god damn thats beautiful