where we all take turns devils advocating each other so we can effectively counter Israeli propaganda on social media. cos like my wife's dad is all like "well what about the arab lady who tried to blow up the hospital where she had a life saving operation" and theres never a yeah but
i WON'T make the website *puts on sunglasses, rides off on scooter*
its me
i hope israel kills a bunch of people again

littlegreenpills posted:

where we all take turns devils advocating each other so we can effectively counter Israeli propaganda on social media

no thanks jidf

what position i dont hold would you like me to advance. go ahead. im on this shit.

Impper posted:

i hope israel kills a bunch of people again

edgy!

the man youre looking for is in australia. hes the right man for the job. but he swore never to come back to this life again...
ill make the website

Prospero posted:

the man youre looking for is in australia. hes the right man for the job. but he swore never to come back to this life again...

i saw he got banned from the cool freak's wikipedia club on facebook when he trolled some lady about japanese not being a real language

lol link
is he a liberal? tell him they tried to charge her $200 for an aspirin and wouldnt accept her obamacare
we live in Canada you idiot

littlegreenpills posted:

we live in Canada you idiot

what part of Israel is that

im cuter than you btw

littlegreenpills posted:

lol link

i do my best to grind iwc threads whenever they become available, i need the experience
http://www.facebook.com/groups/441438052640519/permalink/597166943734295/

heres the only pertinent part of it really, pretty gentle trolling all told:

IWC: personally i think that the beatle's appropriation of black music was morally disgusting, as was Yoko's appropriation of the white countercultural hippie movement

EM: Cisgender boy non-affiliated with alt lit human

JYK: I don't really think an Asian woman can appropriate orientalist-fetishizing white subcultures

IWC: how do you fetishize orientalism? i hope my Edward Said gimp mask is still ok

JYK: I mean that they were orientalist in that they fetishized Asian cultures and concepts

EM: are you really trying to be a dick about the fact that jeanne put a hyphen in the wrong place? i just want to be sure of what i'm seeing here

IWC: Agreed, just like how Japan stole Chinese characters for their 'language'

JYK: well you just went from being an ass to being racist as fuck, have fun not being in CFWC

Edited by aerdil ()

i can tell i'm getting old because i get added and linked and shit to a bunch of those weird facebook groups and i just immediately unlike and hide it from my feed. if i wanted to hang out with people in their early 20s who complain all day i'd go to the unemployment office!
nice sig d

gyrofry posted:

nice sig d

thanks

ill be ur wife donald if neither of us are married by then

aerdil posted:

but you're a MAN??? O_o

DOUB-Doub-double post!
I've been pointing out the parallels of Gaza and the Warsaw Uprising, and calling it the Gaza ghetto. Pretty decent reactions from Zionists. One even said "The Jews weren't launching rockets at the Germans". During the Warsaw Uprising. Which started when defence groups fought back against a mass of arrests.

aerdil posted:

i saw he got banned from the cool freak's wikipedia club on facebook when he trolled some lady about japanese not being a real language

I got banned from cool freaks because some liberal mod misread my post and she said that was why too but never unbanned me. I am Job.

[account deactivated]
bright flag of liberty that yet shall prevail

aerdil posted:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/441438052640519/permalink/597166943734295/heres the only pertinent part of it really, pretty gentle trolling all told:

IWC: personally i think that the beatle's appropriation of black music was morally disgusting, as was Yoko's appropriation of the white countercultural hippie movement

EM: Cisgender boy non-affiliated with alt lit human

JYK: I don't really think an Asian woman can appropriate orientalist-fetishizing white subcultures

IWC: how do you fetishize orientalism? i hope my Edward Said gimp mask is still ok

JYK: I mean that they were orientalist in that they fetishized Asian cultures and concepts

EM: are you really trying to be a dick about the fact that jeanne put a hyphen in the wrong place? i just want to be sure of what i'm seeing here

IWC: Agreed, just like how Japan stole Chinese characters for their 'language'

JYK: well you just went from being an ass to being racist as fuck, have fun not being in CFWC

celebrity gimp masks are a great idea

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

aerdil posted:

but you're a MAN??? O_o

whoa can we get a fuckin ban on this heteronormative chucklefuck mods??! mods?

conec posted:

If you see that poster you tell them they're on thin ice with me, because I Can't. F*cking. Stand it when cyberbullies run rampant and pollute the online community experience.

[account deactivated]
Damn, I'm trapped on thin ice with myself, the worst thing that could happen. This must mean that I hate women. I need the warm support & donations of a curated internet community to help me through this troubling time.
lol shut the fucku p conec
[account deactivated]
i dont like hwen my rhizzone pals fight
my friend bob sacamano once had a camel spider crawl up his prostate hole