brand, not niche. its brand now.
my wife called mea fat retard today. jokes on HER methinks
[account deactivated]
thats a good niceh
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

roseweird posted:

maybe u guys should let him know at yahoo answers

i thought i was being funny when i said this but apparently i was not, idk i feel like i have misunderstood the rules of engagement, sorry, was just trying to share something funny i found on the internet, like when somebody posts a gif of a silly animal or a politician making an unusual face, for example. i guess i'm going to go play computer games and cook food i got with food stamps and get to sleep early for my interview tomorrow.

it's fine i only downvoted because i was disappointed rthat you're not actually foraging for acorns. should've noticed the capital letters.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

lgp i need japan info i inbox u

it's an island in the pacific ocean, buncha people dere. some say that's where animes was discoverd

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

lmfao

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

chickeon posted:

conec posted:

lgp i need japan info i inbox u

it's an island in the pacific ocean, buncha people dere. some say that's where animes was discoverd

u kno that song we are siamese if u please in lady and** the tramp? i used to sing: i am japaneeese if u pleeaaaseee. kids say the darnest fings. anyway i meant i needed info on teaching anglais there as any good otaku hopes to do

You need a degree or a fake degree. Try and get a job before you go there. It's probably harder for a girl to get a job but maybe not as a teacher? IDK. Ganbatte (Japanese for "get a job").

tpaine posted:

heard the lavos noice when i saw that again

But the future refused to change.... *bombs rain down on Iraq again*

[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

*tear* they brought back lf

tpaine posted:

libelous_slander posted:

tpaine i detect too much neo gbs in your posting. be careful as you might be wishing a ghost with a short supply of cash to stay out of danger.

do what now

S
TAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

tpaine posted:

Pope Francis on Monday endorsed military action to stop Islamist militants from attacking religious minorities in Iraq, a rare pronouncement that goes against the Vatican's usual guidance against the use of force.

wHAT sorry What perccent of Obama voters who opposed the Iraq war support the current attacks on ISIS? I would guess 90%.

conec posted:

whenever im chummy to u its cos thats not me its my evil twin who thinks pigs are ok to keep peace wif but this is the real conec posting at u live from sunny tropical paradise FLA well ok ima let the disgusting pigs be pigs for a minute but i`ll bring down the hammer later o and btw if u supprted my views u wouldn`t have said that y are u a two faced liar **long narcissist post about where i`ve worked bafoe**

I hate that post too but probably fort a different reason that you, mainly because it's continuing the process of turning a funny thing from the Simpsons into an unfunny meme and running that meme into the ground in the worst way possible, but maybe you meant that alreaduy.

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

superabound is a funny and respectful poster and not a pig. libelous slander is probated for posting a simpsons joke by way of an androgynous anonymous cosplayer. where is the hero who will rescue the rhizzone from the depths of madness???

Superabound started as the shittiest poster I've ever seen, turned into an okay/kinda funny poster like IWC, then turned back into a shitty poster but probably not as bad as before. Libelous slander is the definition of white noise. You're a Nazi but at least you'll talk about stuff whereas most people here won't. I'm Christopher Hitchens and God isn't real, peace.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

tpaine posted:

Pope Francis on Monday endorsed military action to stop Islamist militants from attacking religious minorities in Iraq, a rare pronouncement that goes against the Vatican's usual guidance against the use of force.

wHAT sorry What perccent of Obama voters who opposed the Iraq war support the current attacks on ISIS? I would guess 90%.

90% of initial obama supporters stopped caring by now, it's the only way the obamatars could have possibly survived their life of uh, i can't think of the phrase for this i'm drunk. it's like, living a double life? their life of...life of uh, double entrendre...no but it's like that. hi thug lesions

Cognitive dissonance? Hi.

i agree TL, superabound is actually pretty funny now
[account deactivated]
not that i rly thought he was that bad before i did blow up the hate bc i thought impper beign so pissed about this dude was funny and wanted to egg him on

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

not that i rly thought he was that bad before i did blow up the hate bc i thought impper beign so pissed about this dude was funny and wanted to egg him on

I remember complaining about him being godawful to jools on AIM before that happened.

[account deactivated]
why would anyone want to eat an acorn in the first place? just put it in the ground and wait until it turns into a tree, then you can have a million acorns and sell them to poors for real food money. oh wait im talking to forum full of literal communists, nvm
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

wait a second i couldn't think of "cognitive dissonance"?? *picks up can of sierra nevada, looks at it quizzically, frown slowly turns into a big broad smile, i guzzle the rest of the can* french words for shit...fuckin' fag shit! breeeegggghh.....

They sell that in cans?

[account deactivated]
NF
so what happened to impper? he got a girlfriend and became a member of the bourgeois rentier class and forgot about his pals at the rhizz?

Lessons posted:

tpaine posted:

wait a second i couldn't think of "cognitive dissonance"?? *picks up can of sierra nevada, looks at it quizzically, frown slowly turns into a big broad smile, i guzzle the rest of the can* french words for shit...fuckin' fag shit! breeeegggghh.....

They sell that in cans?

yes and its still bottle (can) conditioned :O

aerdil posted:

so what happened to impper? he got a girlfriend and became a member of the bourgeois rentier class and forgot about his pals at the rhizz?

i like to imagine he became a really corny sleazy gavin mcinnes type of dude but from all reports he's Still Chill

maybe i will meet him in chicago

Lessons posted:

roseweird posted:

superabound is a funny and respectful poster and not a pig. libelous slander is probated for posting a simpsons joke by way of an androgynous anonymous cosplayer. where is the hero who will rescue the rhizzone from the depths of madness???

Superabound started as the shittiest poster I've ever seen, turned into an okay/kinda funny poster like IWC, then turned back into a shitty poster but probably not as bad as before. Libelous slander is the definition of white noise. You're a Nazi but at least you'll talk about stuff whereas most people here won't. I'm Christopher Hitchens and God isn't real, peace.

what am i you pisschrist

Lessons posted:

being this earnest must cause physical pain

littlegreenpills posted:

what am i you pisschrist

goatstein is asking for pics, i have trouble understanding exactly whats going on there