this is too much. let's crowdfund a citizenship application for one of these lovebirds.
i collect boo beinis

stegosaurus posted:

this is too much. let's crowdfund a citizenship application for one of these lovebirds.

this, this was the ultimate purpose of pizza TownE.

[account deactivated]
let's crowdfund a campaign for new zealand to recognize florida as a failed state and accept refugees
only if at least one of them is muslim. who's it gonna be?
[account deactivated]
fresh az fuk
[account deactivated]
have you looked into that immigration stuff. i would be a bit worried about that. i mean not to scare you at all but yeah. that stuff can drag on for years and years.

gyrofry posted:

i miss the ussr

unironically same here

ok so you have to move to nz. I'm not going to be held responsible for legally making someone else an american. especially if he has to live in florida or wherever.
yeah just tell the NZ government you're white and college educated. do NOT tell them you feel a special connection to asian culture though.
pet a sheep for me.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what's Japan like

TheIneff posted:

what's Japan like

probably like the rest of the world. hopeless.

conec posted:

either we stay in florida to inherit my dads company or we set sails for asia to teach english and live my dream of finally residing in Nippon

invade your fathers dreams in a needlessly elaborate, criminally overrated, and frankly impossible scheme to convince him to outsource his company to Japan. problem solved

tell your dad youre a communist and you dont wants his company. alternatively hire everyone here increasing Jobs.
make your dog ceo and make a DVD movie about it. is your dog named misty or frosty whats the dog name so I can give you a good title pun.
[account deactivated]
is she rly the cutest fdog ever i bet i can finda cuter dog
okay here goes

Spooky!
Dog CEO

daddyholes posted:

okay here goes

Spooky!
Dog CEO