that's what he wants you to think. Actually, he threw his CAMERA in to the OCEAN

#discipline posted:

turn left dorkasaurus! noooooo

RIP, to those who dad
[account deactivated]
well there you go. theres no way shes going to be objective. I think we need to hear from his killers instead, to get both sides of the story
"approximately 75% of electronic intifada articles more than 6 months old have been verified as false" - barbara "mazel tov" mikkelson
does EI still run those stupid gossipy articles about what so and so said on twitter and how they deleted posts or whatever
Im actually griends with electronic intifada. Eh fights Israel to the sea and doesnt afraid of anything.

babyfinland posted:

does EI still run those stupid gossipy articles about what so and so said on twitter and how they deleted posts or whatever

what, like this one? http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/yochanan-genocide-permissible.html

HenryKrinkle posted:

lmfao

palafox posted:

babyfinland posted:

what, like this one? http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/yochanan-genocide-permissible.html

hehehe 2014: jews arguing that genocide is good

babyfinland posted:

you mean the ones that translate tweets and Facebook comments from Hebrew to show the overwhelming genocidal bloodlust present in mainstream Israeli society? those posts are necessary insight imho.

no asshole i mean the stupid gossipy ones, like i said. many of them were about other palestinian advocacy groups, bds etc. they went all in on that dumb fink vs bds thing
BDS = but dad says

germanjoey posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

lmfao

tbh he asks because he wants to convince people who wont read EI.

i hope

this is my 5th post w some variation on, Its now Fucking Time to make americans okay wit hthe word "intifada"

guidoanselmi posted:

germanjoey posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

lmfao

tbh he asks because he wants to convince people who wont read EI.

i hope

yes

babyfinland posted:

palafox posted:

babyfinland posted:

hehehe 2014: jews arguing that genocide is good

#Jews4Genocide

daddyholes posted:

this is my 5th post w some variation on, Its now Fucking Time to make americans okay wit hthe word "intifada"

Hello Mullah
Intifada
Here I am at
Camp Ramallah

occupation's
pretty draining
cause there's all these adolescents we're detaining
for some reason i was doing zionist raps last night
and that reason was the annual talent show at the cia field office u work for

Superabound posted:

daddyholes posted:
Hello Mullah
Intifada
Here I am at
Camp Ramallah

palafox posted:

occupation's
pretty draining
cause there's all these adolescents we're detaining

ty

Dork Rex is a member of my wedding party AMA

Groulxsmith posted:

Are you marrying him? Are you going to gingerly hold his hand and kiss him softly on the lips after saying "I do" and he throws the wedding ring into the ocean?

AmericanNazbro posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

Are you marrying him? Are you going to gingerly hold his hand and kiss him softly on the lips after saying "I do" and he throws the wedding ring into the ocean?

Spoken like someone who didn't spend their summers of 1994-1999 at Camp Tel Yehudah with a brilliant, fiery, ultimately kind mind. Begone troll.

congratulations, goldsmith.

Groulxsmith posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

Spoken like someone who didn't spend their summers of 1994-1999 at Camp Tel Yehudah with a brilliant, fiery, ultimately kind mind. Begone troll.

I, also, spent my summers in a fascist training camp for children.

Who is going to take the photos? Don't tell me it's Dizzy-R, they'll get all wet!

AmericanNazbro posted:

Who is going to take the photos? Don't tell me it's Dizzy-R, they'll get all wet!

with the joy of responsibility comes the burden of obligation: Chocolate_America.

Groulxsmith posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

with the joy of responsibility comes the burden of obligation: Chocolate_America.

Is he really? Is this a proper goon wedding? Hoo boy *rubs hands together* time for some steam punk wedding pics at long last.

AmericanNazbro posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Is he really? Is this a proper goon wedding? Hoo boy *rubs hands together* time for some steam punk wedding pics at long last.

Boys have swag. Men have class.

[account deactivated]
goongrats
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

that's what he wants you to think. Actually, he threw his CAMERA in to the OCEAN

Is he what we in Japan call バカ (idiot).