This thread is now property of the Sandinistas Long live free Nicaragua !! Victory to the FSLN!!!
this thread is now under attack by the unironic moral equivalent of the US' founding fathers:

*Thinks Sagely*
welp
welp, conspiracies
welp everything
[account deactivated]
its so good
of COURSE the city chooses the day i have a Job interview to come and fuck with the pipes on my street so i dont have running water

W E L P
my hands still reeked of garlic from last night and i ended up having to brush my teeth with lighter fluid
sorry Petrol but this is the "welp" thread. the "damb" thread is thattaway ---->
i welp whenever i please.
[account deactivated]
welp
VYl68KipxeM
welp
good job identifying my pre emptive welp over a post where when i google the name the front page google results are a thread, from today, about video games on something awful dot com
radio message from hq: ass commander we love you
welp
[account deactivated]
welp
it's welp now

Petrol posted:

ya israel regardie talks about jung quite frequently

dipshit420 posted:

VYl68KipxeMwelp

lmfao

nice cameo by Michael Cera

dipshit420 posted:

VYl68KipxeMwelp

let me talk to her

this thread has existed for 4 months. assuming a life expectancy of 80 years, this thread has existed for half a percent of our life spans. the history of homo sapiens sapiens spans 500,000 years, so this thread is temporally equivalent to the invention of cast iron, or the calendar.
someone needs to get Lena Kochman an account
[account deactivated]

Panopticon posted:

this thread has existed for 4 months. assuming a life expectancy of 80 years, this thread has existed for half a percent of our life spans. the history of homo sapiens sapiens spans 500,000 years, so this thread is temporally equivalent to the invention of cast iron, or the calendar.

Its a fucking good thread

Panopticon posted:

welp

Panopticon posted:

assuming a life expectancy of 80 years

*looks in mirror*

naw

Petrol posted:

news.com