88888 posted:

Dr Pepper Pimp Jedi

i remember someone back on SA saying something like "my problems are just as real as the problems of starving war orphans in africa because they're far away and not a part of my experience" and this conversation reminds me of that
[account deactivated]
im pretty sure it was in phiz but i dont have search and google doesnt index phiz so i cant find it
well its true i personally couldn't care less about people on the other side of the world. which is why i spend all my free time on the internet talking about politics instead of doing thing

The_Boourns_Identity posted:

Israelis are people too, and if you want the nation of Israel to do a thing, you should treat them with dignity and respect like a human being and maybe they might be more inclined to be less monstrous

http://s205.photobucket.com/user/enespacio/media/Tooncinator.mp4.html

Jason alexander is gettin' upset!

postposting posted:

this allows us to move beyond the simplicity of a numerical value to a more nuanced 'privilege-oppression matrix' (ilmdge, 2013)

ajahaha

Israelis are people too, and if you want the nation of Israel to do a thing, you should treat them with dignity and respect like a human being and maybe they might be more inclined to be less monstrous

goats_ebooks posted:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.609768

the guardian

lol at this Hasbara spin....if that claim is true then why was Old Man Moshe down the road always trying to chop me up into matza ball soup when i was young. Seriously, he'd be running down the street with hateful beady eyes, ringlets flapping in the wind, yelling about how 'the blood of the goy child will make a fine passover feast!' and all that sort of thing. So while I am sympathetic to the kind of cheap throwaway anti-semetic rhetoric that they unfortunately have to face, they should probably get their own house in order before taking the moral Masada over their enemies in Gaza who sadly, weren't fortunate enough to access the excellent scholarship around Anti-Semitism that Israeli students are lucky enough to enjoy.

GREENHOUSES
they broke the green houses
they stole all the hoses and things
why would they steal things. they're animals

thirdplace posted:

GREENHOUSES

"white like you"

palestinians who live in greenhouses shouldn't throw stones
I know that you can be racist towards muslims - the guardian reminds me often, but can you be racist against jews? are they a race?
it white
the jews are in a race - to kill the most palestinians
the zionists are the most antisemitic anyway.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.578537

In the meeting, “Dmitry Yarosh stressed that Right Sector will oppose all [racist] phenomena, especially anti-Semitism, with all legitimate means,” the embassy wrote on its website.
“The parties agreed to establish a ‘hotline’ to prevent provocations and coordinate on issues as they arise,” it said.
Yarosh’s troops had a decisive role in the revolution that forced Yanukovych to flee to Russia.
Last month he told the Ukrainian Pravda newspaper that his outfit shares many beliefs with the xenophobic Svoboda party and cooperates with it, but rejects the xenophobia displayed by Svoboda members and leaders.
“We have a lot of common positions on ideological issues, but there are big differences. For example, I do not understand racist elements and I do not adopt them,” he said.
Yarosh said that “non-Ukrainians” should be treated according to principles set forth by Ukrainian nationalist leader Stepan Bandera.
A one-time ally of Nazi Germany who later turned against the Nazis, Bandera said non-Ukrainian allies should be treated as brothers and neutral parties should be respected.

*dons patriotic regalia*

Who controls the fascist clowns?
Who Keeps The Communist System Down?
We Do, We Do...

Who keeps North Atlantic on the maps?
Who keeps Iraqi women under wraps?
We Do, We Do...

Who holds back the people's power?
Who makes scarlet johanssen, a star!
We Do, We Do...

Who controls the fascist clowns?
Who Keeps The Communist System Down?
We Do, We Do...

Who keeps North Atlantic on the maps?
Who keeps Iraqi women under wraps?
We Do, We Do...

Who holds back the people's power?
Who makes scarlet johanssen, a star!
We Do, We Do...

Who robs revolutionaries of their fight?
Who rigs every United Nations night?
We Do... We Doooo!

Crow posted:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.578537

"I do not understand racist elements and I do not adopt them,” he said.

“non-Ukrainians” should be treated according to principles set forth by Ukrainian nationalist leader Stepan Bandera.

lmao, what.

I take it this is that pomo neo-nazi speak where egalitarian language is appropriated in advocacy of pogroms

I don't know how well my subjective experiences translate into anything more than mere anecdotes, but, as a USA born Ukrainian and ingrained into ukrainian "culture" since a baby, I've found that, at least within my specific area/group, the "culture" was effectively fascist at it's core. "Fascism", here, in the pomo sort of way, where, if you look at pomo neo-nazi movements that prattle on about "cultural marxism is white genocide", likewise, "pro-Russia means Ukrainian genocide"—where Stalin functions as master signifier for evil. It's heartbreaking, because ultimately, fascists are just puppets of capital and empire, and it's sad to see people I personally know become disfigured, and transmogrified into belligerent monsters that are violently fighting against their own interests and their own people due to disinfo promulgated by capital. The racism reaches such levels of fevered pitch that people are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face, or in this case, the "Alien within". It was no secret what the nazis intentions were for ukraine and the slavic people, likewise no secret the west's intentions for Ukr now, but still many are willing to make that faustian deal just as am opportunity to exact a sadomaschocistic revenge fantasy. Insanity.

I swear all ukrainian USA expats are fascists though. Just ask them what they think about stalin and they'll get all hot and bothered. I remember in yooky school I had to sit through some asshole kid's oral speech about stalin's genocide against ukrainians and the heroism of UPA fighters, met with whooping an' a hollerin' while the teacher sheds a year of joy. God Bless Bandera and his principles

Now these are some Good A*s Principles. Beer me and gimmie a hel.l yeeah!! Austin 14:88 *spittle and bits of fried chicken flying from mouth*

Canadian Ukrainian expats are all fascists too for what it's worth and all or most of the russian expats here are or come from fascists and tsarists
my ukrainian-canadian immigrant family were all leftists. jealous? you're jealous.
Yes
Khrushchev? Ukrainian. Hitler? Ukrainian. 'Nuff said.

my mother in law is a tsarist in the mold of solzhenitsyn yet she gets mad at any non-Russians for saying anythign critical of the ussr
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

asked me what my make up is

you should have linked your thread

littlegreenpills posted:

my mother in law is a tsarist in the mold of solzhenitsyn yet she gets mad at any non-Russians for saying anythign critical of the ussr

yeah my mom is the same way, this is the contradiction between the bulk of post-USSR 'white russian' reactionaries and outright imperial chauvinists & fascist expats (ie. Stepan Bandera's grandson Stephen, and that recently-deceased US mercenary Mark Paslawsky that turned out to be the nephew of Mykola Lebed).

the whole era of the Yeltsin counterrevolution and monarchist revival kind of hit this dead end and you can see how the current Russian regime's mix of appeal to the ancien regime and concessions to remnant soviet patriotism. this is also why soviet nostalgia takes different forms among different groups, ie. in tajikistan you wont find the 'Russian chauvinist' variety that you may find in say Moscow or among some of the petit bourgeois Russians which is mixed up with a monarchist 'great power' strain whipped up since the collapse.

i my wife's ethnic background is incidental.tbh i fetishize women who find me interesting and attractive and enjoy being around me i guess

littlegreenpills posted:

tbh i fetishize women who find me interesting and attractive and enjoy being around me i guess

sooo.... u date the developmentally disabled?

i would prefer a ukrainian wife just so that my children will be 75% ukrainian, or, if i get cucked, 100%.
Oh, the OP wasn't being ironic with this thread? pfffthahahahahahah
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
my mom told me that one of her grandfathers was from mykolaiv (which is in novorossiya actually, he was a russian subject i guess) and she said he was in some sort of well-regarded family but that he left because he hated them and he refused to ever talk about his past. and i was like oh my god mom tell me everything about this. and she was like yeah that's all i know, don't really care about all that, pretty boring really and i was like aaaaaaaaa
maybe you should ask about your mother's interests and make an effort to engage with them and spend quality time together

chickeon posted:

c_man posted:

since the OP is almost certainly an american, you are materially supporting israel and therefore you should probably care more if they're going to imprison entire populations and then bomb them, than if the people they imprison and then massacre are angry about it in an ugly way.

I agree, I'm just saying that the anti-semitism on the side fighting zionism is counterproductive and really unchill

people in israel are straight up publicly calling for genocide of Palestinians and arabs in general, you stupid motherfucker!!!! Dumb fuck!~!!! turn off CNN turn off the wolf blitzer!!!

in a war with bombs and shit, is calling for genocide a serious thing now? remind me again why everyone is all touchy about that.

How does your mind work where at the height of operation protective edge you think "damn, these palestinians need to cool it with the antisemitic remarks."

Israel's open calls for genocide, anti-miscegenation rallies, forced labor camps for ethiopians, israelis literally parroting decontextualized nazi rhetoric (literally), donning fascist symbols, before, during and after carrying out ethnic cleansing campaigns—damn, Palestinians just cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

What's your definition of anti-seminitism anyways? You've never defined what exactly you mean by "anti-semitism". Hannibal doctrine? Willfully ignoring and whitewashing ethnic cleansing of jews in south America under pro-western regimes, "authoritarian not totalitarian"? Probably not anti-semitism. Neturei Karta? Anti-semitic.

But, I've learned a lot. I think we can all agree that ultimately the onus of responsibility lays with the palestinians here, because they really need to cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

Edited by AmericanNazbro ()