This is the thread where I will track all of the rumors surrounding Robin Williams' death and we can talk about them if anyone wants to (lol). I'll start the thread off with a triple header ram and jam:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/robin-williams-had-ebola-and-was-murdered-because-of-it-3010054.html

Before It's News dot com posted:

What are the coincidences? A major US actor has died just as the world is facing a global ebola pandemic. I would write this off as coincidence, but there are just too many coincidences here. Go to drudgereport.com right now and look at the image on the front page, it is Williams with a chimp on his shoulder. The image is below and it is on Drudgereport right now!!! What is Matt Drudge hiding from us? Notce how Robin Williams’s eye is bleeding and how there is a rash on his cheek…could this be a sign of Robin displaying Ebola symptoms?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2617313/pg1

Godlike Productions posted:

Robin was murdered folks here is the numerology to back up my claim.

Look at the date GLP. 11 august. 11 is prime occult number by the Illuminati so you are correct. Williams was pronounced dead at 12:02 p.m. (1+2+0+2=5) , it said. He is age he died was 63 (6+3=9)
The Numbers of the Serpent Occult Religion.

The most venerated occult numbers are: 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, and multiples thereof, especially 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77. A triplication of numbers is also considered sacred (possibly even more sacred) to the occultist: 111, 222, 333, and so fourth. The number 5 is the number of Death; also, an extremely scared number is the double 11, as in 11:11, or 11/11/11.

The number 7 and 12 are also an extremely important number universally. Seven is a number of complement and is considered a Divine number. Seven days in a week, seven colors to the rainbow. The occult will also use this number 7, but their favorite numbers are 11 and 6. The occult avoids using the numbers and multiplications of 4, 8, 10, and 12, unless they correlate with their numbers.

THE PROOF IS RIGHT HERE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gciD9Jm4MI0

Illuminati Investigation posted:

I hope that we can all learn from this thread and share our experiences with the 'lliams

i murdered robin williams.
[account deactivated]
Death......the ultimate Cum
he killed himself because of alimony payments
Stop nasty rumors about Williamses
No other major champions have to face such insinuations each time they meet
Updated: March 7, 2014, 12:24 PM ET
By Johnette Howard | ESPN.com
In 2002, Serena Williams won the French Open and Wimbledon back-to-back against sister Venus.
Seventeen years into their extraordinary parallel careers, the Williams sisters are still treated like exotic creatures that tennis followers don't know how to regard at times. The latest conspiracy theory swirling around them is whether Serena tanked a semifinal match in Dubai to help her sister win the title. It sprang up after they missed a chance to play their first all-sisters final since 2009, and is really just a new voicing of a lame, old suspicion.

A reader named Nick W. of Lexington, Ky., wrote to Jon Wertheim's tennis mailbag at SI.com: "All right, I'll bring it up: Do you think Serena Williams purposely lost that semifinal in Dubai in order to avoid having to play her sister Venus in the final? Not accusing, just asking." And Wertheim wrote back that he'd had at least a half-dozen similar emails.

A story that appeared in the Sydney Morning-Herald allowed that top-ranked Serena "had done enough to have beaten most other opponents" but also noted that she had "a fit of incongruous laughing" after her 6-4, 6-4 loss to then-26th-ranked Alize Cornet, claiming, ''I don't think I have made that many errors in a match in I think at least three years, maybe four years."

Reem Abulleil of Sport360.com, a United Arab Emirates news site, wrote that Serena (who lost only five matches in all of 2013) admitted she was "embarrassed" and tried to explain her "flat performance" with this "bizarre rationale:" "I started out extremely slow. I have been actually looking at a turtle every day. I think it's so cute. Maybe I was too influenced about by it. It's a really cute turtle in the hotel. I need to be able to play better than that if I want to be playing on this tour, on the professional tour. Maybe I can go to amateurs."

No other great tennis champions have had to deal with these dark insinuations when they might play, or actually do meet. And the Williamses are long past the point that they should have to deal with these slurs on their character.

It's also ironic the sniping would be revived now, on the eve of the Indian Wells tournament that they haven't returned to since 2001 because they considered their treatment there racist after Venus pulled out of a semifinal showdown against her sister 10 minutes before the match, blaming tendinitis in her knee.

After Venus Williams withdrew from Indian Wells in 2001, the crowd responded unkindly.

Fans were livid. And showed it. The sisters have always been frank that they've disliked playing each other, especially then. Writers pointed out Venus was healthy enough to have easily beaten a top-10 player in the Indian Wells quarterfinals, and a doctor who examined her afterward never suspected she'd withdraw from the tournament.

All of it should be deader than dead by now. It started when the National Enquirer -- that esteemed tabloid -- quoted family members who alleged the fix was in when Venus beat Serena in a lackluster Wimbledon semifinal the year before the Indian Wells debacle, earning the chance to avenge her 1999 finals loss to Lindsay Davenport. Which Venus did.

Even by 2002, their father, Richard, was still accused of literally dictating which daughter should win which event. It was as if he were the sport's bogeyman, so omnipotent he could say anything and his daughters would devotedly follow him as if brainwashed.

The buzz that Richard was dictating results even at the Slams became so commonplace, then-New York Times columnist Selena Roberts called Richard back in Florida to comment before his daughters played in the Wimbledon final that year (which Serena won). Roberts asked others for their reaction to the suspicions, too.

"I just absolutely don't believe it," Martina Navratilova told Roberts.

Venus shot back, ''All I can say is, it's not true. And I'm insulted that anyone would make that suggestion.''

Richard quipped, "Maybe I'll have to train two more players to beat them."

At the time, Venus had won five majors. Serena had only one Grand Slam win, at the U.S. Open. Going just by those results, people believed that big sister was the better player -- everyone except Richard. Then 2002 came, and Serena was on her way to winning four majors in a row. The gap between them has widened significantly since.

Serena, true to the prophecy Richard made when she was still a girl, won more than her older sister before Venus revealed in 2011 that she had been diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome, an autoimmune disease that causes fatigue and joint pain. Serena now has 58 career singles titles to Venus' 45. Serena has 17 Slam singles titles, while Venus has been stalled at seven since she won Wimbledon in 2008.

Dubai was Serena Williams first tournament since losing in the fourth round of the Australian Open, where she suffered a back injury.
Serena begins this year stalking Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert's mark of 18 career Grand Slam singles titles, and at 32 she has a good shot to pass Steffi Graf's total of 22, the last statistical bridges she needs to cross to defuse any argument that she's the best female player ever.

Venus, now 33, is still battling Sjogren's, but nevertheless shows glimmers of her old brilliance even though she's in the gloaming of her career.

At this stage, Venus seems to be playing more to exhaust her love of the sport even if it means absorbing losses to inferiors whom she used to blast off the court. It's a show of humility that should be understood as proof of just how huge her love of the sport is. Instead, nonsense keeps floating up that her integrity is wanting.

The tanking/fixing charges never totally go away. And it's wrong.

Another reason the conspiracy theories are an insult is that Venus has evolved into the most conscientious stateswoman in her sport. Quite often, she speaks up alone, same as her mentor Billie Jean King. Venus has thrown her significant influence behind issues such as pay equity in tennis, and has spoken out against discrimination on the basis of race, religion or ethnicity.

Serena is the one who has behaved more questionably at times. (Though her worst moment, threatening to cram a ball down the throat of a lineswoman over a foot fault in her 2009 U.S. Open semifinal, wasn't that far in spirit from the profane outbursts John McEnroe, Ilie Nastase or Jimmy Connors had in their time -- and still lucratively dine out on today. Connors would sometimes even mock masturbation with his racket handle.)

But the behavior of McEnroe, Nastase and Connors is still explained away as a sign of how much they cared and were driven to win. Some folks called for Serena to be suspended for months or even banned from a few Slams because ... well, why? Some folks were shocked to see such behavior by someone wearing a skirt?

The truth is, Serena's fire is one of the most riveting things about her.

Even in that Dubai match she supposedly tanked, she saved four match points in the next-to-last game against Cornet to force the 24-year-old Frenchwoman to at least have to serve out the match herself.

Venus did trounce Cornet in the final 6-3, 6-0 for her first singles title in 18 months. But before that, Venus had run former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki off the court, too, in the semis. Wozniacki had given Venus her props, saying, "I didn't really feel like I could go out and play what I wanted to play."

Maybe Serena, had she advanced, would've found herself in the same, uh ... fix.

Everyone should've had the grace to recognize it -- and leave it at that.

© 2014 ESPN Internet Ventures. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and Safety Information/Your California Privacy Rights are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
[account deactivated]
robin williams numbers station

conec posted:

do u fink that once robin is six feet under that maggots will crawl through his skull ? ?

i think that robin williams was a great comedian that everyone loved, he was really capable not only of making people laugh but of reaching people's inner heart

[account deactivated]
i think if you read the catechism you will find that

Grave psychological disturbances, anguish, or grave fear of hardship, suffering, or torture can diminish the responsibility of the one committing suicide.

We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church prays for persons who have taken their own lives.

conec posted:

well he self-murdered so there is a good probability that he is in hell now

he was already in hell. thats why he killt himself

didnt the Christian prohibition against suicide only come about around the fifth century when the Donatists realized they could just ask for forgiveness then immediately kill themselves and be guaranteed a front row seat on the celestial 50 yard line, and then the Chuch was like "shit, there goes our tax base, better close this loophole" and had them declared heretics
no
if an explanation for something sounds like wesley snipes trying to cheat on his taxes its probably wrong
my red pill and MRa haunts are going crazy over this, this is a landmark event in their movement, because Aladdin genie killed himself because the System is stacked in favor of women

Superabound posted:

didnt the Christian prohibition against suicide only come about around the fifth century when the Donatists realized they could just ask for forgiveness then immediately kill themselves and be guaranteed a front row seat on the celestial 50 yard line, and then the Chuch was like "shit, there goes our tax base, better close this loophole" and had them declared heretics

thats mostly right, except it was actually the Donatellists and it was about pizza

Superabound posted:

no it was a complete coincidence that the prohibition against suicide happened when the donatists realized they could ask forgiveness and then immediately kill themselves and be guaranteed a front row seat on the celestial 50 yard line. it actually happened then because of divine inspiration.

Dawkins Atheist Chat Megathread
Did you know that Adam and Eve talked to a snake, but a snake can't talk? Learn other tips and tricks for defeating pink unicorns from this handy thread.
TIP #17: Muslims say they worship Allah, but he's really a moon god. Islam was established in 1955 for the purpose of stealing orchards from Jews.
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

if an explanation for something sounds like wesley snipes trying to cheat on his taxes its probably wrong

are you saying he didnt cheat on his taxes or that theres a larger wesley snipes conspiracy

sometimes i think some of the jewish religious stuff sounds like cheating on taxes when they try to rules lawyer God by flying in an airplane while in a plastic bag or something.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/el-al-decides-against-body-bags-for-kohanim-1.73451

Themselves posted:

are you saying he didnt cheat on his taxes or that theres a larger wesley snipes conspiracy

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/8198-sovereign-citizen-movement-continues-to-attract-attention

what im saying is that if someone tells you that something persisted for fifteen hundred years because of one weird accounting trick that happened before charlemagne then you may want to idk, search for the material explanation instead
veteranstoday has an article blaming zionists for robin william's suicide and the only mention of him in it is in the first paragraph of the editor's note about his films representing humanity. seems legit

conec posted:

well if the devil wear prada n adam n eve wore nada then i`m somewhere in between except way more fresher

this is the worst post i have ever seen.

Stefan Molyneux blames women in a 2-hour video that I won't be watching, but there is a part early on before I turned it off where he says Williams's mother's ‘love of laughter’ put an intolerable pressure on young Robert (he calls him that multiple times)
[account deactivated]

NoFreeWill posted:

conec posted:

well if the devil wear prada n adam n eve wore nada then i`m somewhere in between except way more fresher

conec posted:

i figured it out everyone, conec is kreayshawn

drwhat posted:

conec posted:

i figured it out everyone, conec is kreayshawn

hater. gassed up ass hater! basic ass b`tch, you can't see me, *terminal minstrel show persists ad nauseam* my haters is my motivators ♫ "good evening frieeeeeends" ♫

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://illuminatiwatcher.com/robin-williams-death-conspiracy-theories/

Illuminati Watcher posted:

I thought I could get away without having to post something about Robin Williams, but it looks like stuff is surfacing.

First up is a video from Infowars that shows Williams on an episode of Family Guy that originally aired in 2012 called Viewer’s Mail #2. Infowars and other media outlets refer to a ‘suicide attempt’ in the episode but it appears to be an ‘attempt’ by Peter; not Williams. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAA50BwG3FY

People were also pointing links to a forum where someone brought up the idea that Williams might be dying soon (this was a few days before his death; unless the website is doctored up with fake dates) on IGN.com: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/are-people-bracing-themselves-for-the-fact-that-robin-williams-will-die-soon.454158743/

IGN.com posted:

Are people bracing themselves for the fact that Robin Williams will die soon?

Date Posted: Aug 8, 2014 #1
Advertisement

guys...Robin Williams.

Jumanji, Hook, Good Will Hunting, Aladdin, Death To Smoochy, One Hour Photo, Jack...

if you haven't seen even one of those movies, wtf are you doing with your life?

Robin Williams is a great American, one of the greatest comedians/actors of the 20th and 21st century. The Vesti should have one Robin Williams appreciation thread.

ForestGod and fleurdamour pointed out in the comments below some strange gematria and anagrams with all of this:

To file under ‘weird synchronicity’ that page about the solar king in the Golden Bough references a man named John Parkinson, and it just came out that Robin Williams had Parkinson’s disease.

And to file under ‘weird gematria and Rabinnical wordplay’ if you make an anagram of ‘Robin Williams’ you get ‘I warm billions.’ What does that, if not the Sun?

Mr Williams was 63 – gematria that and you get 9, a number associated w the solar god. In the Hovamol from the Nordic Edda, Odin hung from the Tree of Life for ‘nine days and nights’ in a solar sacrificial ritual.

If Mr Williams’ children should happen to read this, I want to say that i don’t mean any offense. Im actually quite sad about his death and don’t mean to sensationalize it. I just would like to understand what happened.

I know all of this seems distasteful (and it kind of is; I’m just as sad about Robin Williams’ passing as anyone), but why is it being predictively programmed on television and film? The Channel 4 News “accidentally” played a clip of Williams from Good Morning Vietnam that prominently had him saying “get a rope and hang me” during a report on his passing; yet they said it was an accident. Add that with the Family Guy stuff and it starts to seem a bit weird. Toss in all of this solar-king-Illuminati sacrifice madness and it starts to gain even more traction.

http://www.theconspiracyzone.org/posts/57796

Joe Schimmel posted:

Robin Williams: The Sad Truth The Media Won’t Tell You

By: Joe Schimmel
Everybody is currently talking about Robin Williams and his tragic suicide. Many are puzzled as to how a man, who made so many people laugh, could be so depressed that he would violently end his life. What people are not learning is the deeper truth about the insidious forces that tormented Robin Williams and drove him to suicide.
Robin Williams acknowledged that he had opened himself up to transformative demonic powers that aided him on stage. Without the aid of such demonic powers, it is likely that you would have never have heard of Robin Williams and many other famous celebrities. Williams also recognized that these powers had manifested a very evil influence on stage and that there could be a hefty price to pay for their assistance. Williams told James Kaplan of US Weekly:
“Yeah! Literally, it’s like possession ‑ all of a sudden you’re in, and because it’s in front of a live audience, you just get this energy that just starts going…But there’s also that thing ‑ it is possession. In the old days you’d be burned for it…But there is something empowering about it. I mean, it is a place where you are totally ‑ it is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, where you really can become this other force. Maybe that’s why I don’t need to play evil characters , ‘cause sometimes onstage you can cross that line and come back. Clubs are a weird kind of petri dish environment. I mean, that’s where people can get as dark as they can in comedy ‑ in the name of comedy, be talking about outrageous stuff and somehow come out the other side. I mean, that’s one place where you really want to push it” (Robin Williams, “Robin Williams,” by James Kaplan, US Weekly, January, 1999, p. 53).

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/14/our-guess-why-robin-williams-killed-himself/

Veterans Today posted:

(this was in the comments section, lol)
~ ”To be honest with you Chandler, I truly believe his troubles REALLY STARTED, after doing Mrs. Doubtfire, because A MAN IS NOT SUPPOSE TO WEAR A WOMAN’S APPAREL, this in & of itself opened the doorway, for the DEMONS to creep in, & enter…As far as the Drug Abuse goes, many have USED IT, & ABUSED IT, & CONQUERED IT, & still came out on top, in reality look at all the stars, who have done this, they seem like FAIRIES NOW, & yes even SHAQ too, some have done it for HALLOWEEN, many others have done it on the Silver Screen, SATAN KNOWS HOW TO STEAL ONES’ OWN SOUL, IF YOU ALLOW IT TOO” ~

There is another one I'm trying to find that goes over a bunch of actors, the jewish communist threat, and how jews hate christianity and are actively fighting it lol its on veterans today from a guy teaching english in south korea. I lost it ]8