Su-27 Flankers are the shit and much better than anything our ridiculously overpriced defense industry can come up with lol
i wonder if chinese jet fighters are also gay men who enjoy beach volleyball montages

maybe were not so different after all
* Drone pilots suffer PTSD just like those in combat
the sequel to Red Dawn was supposed to pit America against China but hollywood wussed out and here we are now getting punked...Disgraceful
if this event was a wrestling match it would easily count as a choke slam, from Undertaker or the Big Show even (very poweful)
extremely fuck everyone who doesn't realize what this is.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/08/22/tsr-dnt-foreman-china-fighter-jet.cnn.html

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/world/russia-us-jet-fly-by/

reuse of the same story from 2 months ago about russia, the same bullshit line, right down to "it showed its weapons at us", except about china and Search Engine Optimized. Enjoy ur ban.
was hoping rhis anothre chicago thrad
also, mustang is CIA.
keep posting in that big font and people might start to pay attention.
[account deactivated]
the thought of mustang being CIA gives me great hope for the future because that dude has very healthy disrespect for authority and straight up cannot be contained or reasoned with. If i had a 100 of him i could destroy America forever
id rather have 1 mustang at my side than 10,000 college liberals
Yeah Mustang is someone u rob a bank with then kill afterwards

babyfinland posted:

Yeah Mustang is someone u rob a bank with then kill afterwards

It's all part of the plan.

Do I look like a guy with a plan?

thing is that the 'stang has heart, and sometimes that's something that you just can't replace. ride on, you crazy horse

also on subject china and america tussling about shit reminds me of the end of animal farm, when the pigs and the men accuse each other of cheating at cards. we're basically chimerica now, this is all flim flam jim jam

Superabound posted:

id rather have 1 mustang at my side than 10,000 college liberals

youd rather have one of him rather than 10,000 of his bosses? Me to dude

I hate bosses. Bosses can

daddyholes posted:

extremely fuck everyone who doesn't realize what this is.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/08/22/tsr-dnt-foreman-china-fighter-jet.cnn.html

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/world/russia-us-jet-fly-by/

reuse of the same story from 2 months ago about russia, the same bullshit line, right down to "it showed its weapons at us", except about china and Search Engine Optimized. Enjoy ur ban.

what so are you saying this is beating wardrums against china? or maybe trying to incite a greater budget for the usaf

its middle east/africa natty resource crap
so Hong Kong is happening,

thumbs down to this shit
i cant wait to live in oversaturated tron world with a bunch of accountants with terrible gas and breath. definitely fight a revolutoin for this important piece of America's cultural heritage
so really, whats going on in hong kong.
Here's a thing from april

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/world-report/2014/04/29/china-is-on-the-attack-against-hong-kong-democracy-movement-occupy-central posted:

"My interpretation is that they really see Occupy Central as a threat," movement leader Benny Tai told the New York Times, "The Chinese government is still trying to influence the media of Hong Kong, and through the media of Hong Kong to influence the general public."

Earlier this month, Chinese state-run media scolded democracy activists Martin Lee and Anson Chan for their visit to the United States and Canada. While in Washington, the two activists met with Vice President Joe Biden and with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, spoke at a briefing with the National Endowment for Democracy,

During the same trip, Chan and Lee also spoke at the Asia Society in NY

press release posted:

NEW YORK, May 22, 2011 -- Asia Society, the leading international organization creating understanding and connections among the peoples of Asia and the United States, has appointed its first ever Co-Chairs on both sides of the Pacific Ocean to reflect the rise of global interdependence and growing regional partnerships.

Business leader Henrietta Holsman Fore, a former senior U.S. Government official who served as the first female chief of the U.S. Agency for International Development (卐USAID卐), and Ronnie C. Chan, one of Hong Kong’s and China’s top property developers, investors and philanthropists, will assume joint leadership of the Asia Society Board of Trustees, effective June 10, the Board announced in New York on May 22, 2011.

As well as being Asia Society’s first Co-Chairs in Asia and the United States, Ms. Fore is the first woman, and Mr. Chan the first Asian, to lead the Board since the institution was founded by John D. Rockefeller 3rd in 1956.

Chan is chairman of Hang Lung Group, one of the biggest property developers in HK. Here's a bio from 1997:

Ronnie C. Chan is the Chairman of the Hang Lung Group based in Hong Kong, a leader in real estate development, property investment, and hotel operations. In addition, he is a founder of the Morningside/Springfield Group, a privately-held investment firm which owns and manages industrial and service companies throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. He is also a director for Enron Corp., Motorola Inc. and Standard Chartered PLC.

Mr. Chan earned his bachelor's and master's degrees in biology at California State University and his M.B.A. from the University of Southern California, where he serves as a member of the Board of Trustees.

In the international arena, Mr. Chan sits on the governing boards of the World Economic Forum卐, the Asia Society, the East-West Center, and the Eisenhower 卐卐Exchange Fellowships. He serves on the Advisory Board of the Center for Strategic and International Studies卐卐卐 in Washington, D.C. 卐卐and Jakarta, and is a member of the Global Corporate Governance Advisory Board organized by Egon Zehnder International and the Council on For卐卐卐卐eign Relations. In Hong Kong, he chairs the Hong Kong-United States Business Council, the Executive Committee of the One Country Tw卐卐卐卐卐o Systems Research Institute, the China Heritage Fund, the Asia Society Hong Kong Center, and is a Council member of the Hong K卐ong University of Science and Technology.

Occupy Central Lol

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

how are anson chan and ronnie chan related. like that guy sits on the asia society board but what does that have to do with anson chan.

getfiscal posted:

how are anson chan and ronnie chan related. like that guy sits on the asia society board but what does that have to do with anson chan.

if you trace our genes back far enough we're all related. haha!

anson chan & martin lee spoke at the asia society on their US tour. i'm just highlighting the pedigree of the co-chairs of the society.

[account deactivated]
that's got to be the life, being a hedge fund manager would give me all kinds of free time to lobby on behalf of various social justice orgs

Fire walkers have to hot foot it to hospital
Danny Mok
15/11/2010

Fourteen people taking part in an empowerment workshop had to be treated for scalded feet after walking barefoot on burning charcoal last night.

They were among 34 participants in a "Spark the fire within – the firewalking experience empowerment workshop" organised by the local office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

They had to walk across a 2.5-metre bed of hot coals, but eight men and six women complained of burns afterwards. Most were treated at Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital while some went to private hospitals. One injured participant said he had not been afraid and wanted to take part in the challenge. However, he was surprised to see so many were injured.

Lum Kwok-choi, head of fundraising and public education at the UNHCR's Hong Kong office, said parts of the fire bed had "hotter charcoal", adding: "I saw blisters on some participants' feet."

He said this was the organisation's first firewalking workshop, which targeted company leaders, legal and investment professionals, people with addictive behaviour and those who wanted to "turn fear into power".

He said the participants had been well-informed about the activities, for which they had paid up to HK$2,900.

The workshop facilitator, Edward Chin, is a well-known hedge fund manager and an investment writer. He is also a certified firewalking instructor. His introduction said he had been involved in such workshops since 1992.

lmao
,on the "inner game" front,
[account deactivated]
post it. post the video.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
"Tʜɒƚ Ɔommuniƨm you liʞɘ iƨ ǫoinǫ ƚo ɔomɘ dɒɔʞ in ƨƚylɘ."
___________________________/