sorry to all connoisseurs of mental illness on the internet but i'm not going to take the time to edit babyfinland's email address out of all these images

Edited by roseweird ()

what's your field? mines wheat and barley
voted 5 to lure
all adult converts to islam are cops, little piggy wiggys
ya im a cop
Excellent field reporting, jofrey. Now on to the next subject, Sceptres of the Gone & Dead Tpaine:

Utopia or Bust: A Guide to the Present Crisis

Benjamin Kunkel

"For anyone who cares about historical necessity, the crisis of capitalism, and our fate." – Rachel Kushner

"Playful and unfailingly lucid...the book is one of the most enjoyable pieces of Marxist criticism in many years." - Frigga Haug

"The new sensation of literary New York." - Iggig Giggig

that is one hefty op
made some Lite edits to the OP to emphasize a couple aspects of Tom's speech. Thank you for the upvotes. PLease Liek Subscrive and Fav for more Viral content Thank you!
Oh yeah, one last slide before I go. ***slide appears on all projectors***

never forget the golden rule, comrades:

Crow posted:

"i ain't here to make friends"

image courtsey of llco.org's "stalin-bio.jpg"

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

what is the point of this place

It's the place where Officer Babyfinland can keep tabs on your whereabouts and behavior

Edited by swampman ()

roseweird posted:

what is the point of this place

I seen this forum and its bad. Don't go there. Good day.

lol
this is either a hilarious joke or sad and you are insane
(10:18:41 AM) fedallah: This guy is Edward Norton in Fight Club
(10:18:50 AM) fedallah: I BLEW UP MY OWN APARTMENT BECAUSE I HATED MY LIFE
(10:18:58 AM) fedallah: NO WAIT I MEANT MY SUAVE ALTER EGO DID IT
(10:18:58 AM) fedallah: FUCK
[account deactivated]
matt you offered me a place first remember

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12197/?page=2#post-240032

i didnt come to you, you came to me
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i don't understand what's happenign

Want to "Tutor" in "Chicago" with "me" and "live" in a "apartment" hehehe or am i

babyfinland posted:

this is either a hilarious joke or sad and you are insane

Or you're a cop

yeah iguess thats the other option
he's detective jogn kimble
placeholder
lol that's some DM level insanity going on bro.
fwiw Listen was created by a small company that otherwise only makes drive cleaning (finding and deleting your data), duplicate file detection (listing aspects of files on your drive) and security software (i.e., encryption/decryption to hide your files) for Apple products and their drive cleaning software was recently flagged by virus scanners as containing something malicious.
they are based in Kiev.
bf im sad this fell out & u arent currently living with an insane rhizzone poster. wouldve increased ur brand on here so much
what i am saying just so people don't lose this in the distracting upvotes is that I would not be at all surprised if Listen is surveillance software.
*passes the stick, claps twice*
[account deactivated]
lol taht anyone at the rhizzone would think they are worthy of being targetted for personal surveillance (besides maybe discipline or someth)

NoFreeWill posted:

lol taht anyone at the rhizzone would think they are worthy of being targetted for personal surveillance (besides maybe discipline or someth)

sit down.

if this thread is going to happen could someone please appoint a monitor.
mods? mOds??
I know a guy who asked the fbi for his file and he didn't have one lol. owned.
everybody has a file

NoFreeWill posted:

most of the rhizzone already told the CIA everything they needed to know about them when they filled out the job application

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

aerdil posted:

bf im sad this fell out & u arent currently living with an insane rhizzone poster. wouldve increased ur brand on here so much

ure f8ckeng insane

i was pretty unsure there for awhile but conec callin' me insane is pretty much the only evidence i need for proof of my sanity