babyfinland posted:

what kind of law enforcement exactly would operate like this though lol

Uhhh *Conveniently forgets entire bizarre history of cointelpro escapades* you??

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

exactly, Tom. What kind of law enforcement would record my phone conversations, bug my phone, interrupt my analytic sessions, and suddenly want to be my friend?

jools posted:

stickied.

Namaste

[account deactivated]

jeffery posted:

babyfinland posted:

exactly, Tom. What kind of law enforcement would record my phone conversations, bug my phone, interrupt my analytic sessions, and suddenly want to be my friend?

my name isnt even tom lol

[account deactivated]
my name is clarence
[account deactivated]
i don't even like swedish fish

babyfinland posted:

my name is clarence

what's your clearance, clarence

i LOVE them!!!!

swampman posted:

babyfinland posted:

Uhhh *Conveniently forgets entire bizarre history of cointelpro escapades* you??

did cointelpro go on internet forums to help white communists gentrify working class neighborhoods

tom lied, fred hampton died. stay vigilant chicago
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

swampman posted:

babyfinland posted:

did cointelpro go on internet forums to help white communists gentrify working class neighborhoods

yes. (i did, while working for them) (in 1986) (i'mgay)

oh man well i totally should have read a book before i became a cop

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I will never stop pestering
Wow tom calm down. Looks like we got a live one boys
let me just say that jeffery is a shit spelling and jeffrey is the only appropriate way to spell jeff

aerdil posted:

let me just say that jeffery is a shit spelling and jeffrey is the only appropriate way to spell jeff

*geoffrey

welp

Crow posted:

you are a bad person

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

you are a bad person

Lol, and it looks like he's resisting arrest too. Better infiltrate that one next officer bodysnatcher

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

if cops were targeting the great people's vigilante force known as the rhizzone i bet they would never want such a place to devolve on itself in sad awkward paranoia

these people blame neoliberalism and shit for some kind of bad individualization/atomization but uh they seem to do most of hte heavy lifting tbh. sitting here encouraging a sick person's delusion is an evil thing to do

babyfinland posted:

roseweird posted:

if cops were targeting the great people's vigilante force known as the rhizzone i bet they would never want such a place to devolve on itself in sad awkward paranoia

these people blame neoliberalism and shit for some kind of bad individualization/atomization but uh they seem to do most of hte heavy lifting tbh. sitting here encouraging a sick person's delusion is an evil thing to do

No ones encouraging you to post here

aleksey i just want to post with my friends i odnt want to talk to you. stop replying to me. go live your life

i would also request that you dont rope vulnerable people with mental illness into your grudge against me. im not into this petty shit at all, just go away
gonna move into the rhizzone dorms next semester, where everyone leaves their door open
I hear you OP. I once briefly made the mistake of living with a fellow poster, (I won't say his name, because frankly, I'm afraid). Our first night at the new pad and we're chilling back with a Sam Adams and all of a sudden he starts snapping his fingers rhythmically, grins, looks me straight in the eye, and starts singing his own version of "16 Tons" by Tennessee Ernie Ford... except in this version, all the lyrics were about sexual assault. All five verses and he stared me down the whole time, grinning, snapping, as I walked backwards out of the flat and spaghetti fell out my pocket

Never again.

babyfinland posted:

aleksey i just want to post with my friends i odnt want to talk to you. stop replying to me. go live your life

i would also request that you dont rope vulnerable people with mental illness into your grudge against me. im not into this petty shit at all, just go away

Are you honestly surprised people are making fun of you for being a cop when you post condescending bullshit & anticommunist histrionics. Take it easy lady.

jeffrey: i think you should stop doing lacan and like, jerk off instead. or maybe take up jogging

tom: i dont think aleksey is rallying up an army of the mentally ill, and youre managing to be a pissy bitch in a thread where a guy attempts to own you and proceeds only in the most immense self-ownage. also theres still a decent chance this is the best troll we've ever seen posted here

aleksey: Get a God damn Job man

also, overall, i dont think the rhizzones actually got that many crazies, and i think we deal with it pretty healthily compared to like, 99% of the internet.
I jusy wan to post with all my closest friends and you send me to OwnAss. You monster.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]