[account deactivated]
tricking peolpe into consuming poison seems like a funny prank
*points to ditz-nick*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
conec i think you'd make a good "wild card" in a group of friends, and you'd advance the plot by doing wacky things, like, shooting a guy or something. blessed be.
that's really fucked up

getfiscal posted:

conec i think you'd make a good "wild card" in a group of friends, and you'd advance the plot by doing wacky things, like, shooting a guy or something. blessed be.

blessed be

conec posted:

i don`t think they`d believe u getfiscal bcos u are very cherubic. unless ur like very wrinkly. i fink she thought i was a minor.. she kept emphasizing how i looked young, then she saw my ring nd asked if i`m engaged nd i said yes so she was like "oh. but u are so young. are u eighteen "

on another note i used to have a trolling routine where i`d claim i was on this (fictional) drug called "ditz" and i`d walk chatters through how to make ditz. one of the ingredients for ditz is five to six drops of acetone, the active ingredient in nail polish remover.

2lo1AIs-9Rk

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
toast
put the tomato puree on brown jasmine rice and imagine it's pizza
[account deactivated]
get eritrean takeout
Im drinking beer.
post-workout protein shake
i drank several beers to day to replace the large amounts of fluid i expelled through my red and radiation damaged skin
Its monday morning, and im drinking water. Jagshemash.
conec i know you told us at some point what you attribute your pretense of remaining "childlike" to, and spelling things incorrectly as though it's a character trait instead of a pretentious choice, but i can't remember
[account deactivated]
urgh
mj never touched those kidz
michael jordan never touched those loony toons
conec has vitiligo?
[account deactivated]
there are a number of conditions that can cause regressive behavior such as borderline personality disorder or consistently trolling the sh'd out of nuibs syndrome
yesterday i made a pretty bad mojito. today's is much improved.

tonight

yep.
Too much.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

that looks like a terrible mojito

stegosaurus posted:

Too much.

it's 200 ml, that picture needs something for scale

anyoneq1 know where I can get a icesd out Bart necklace? PM me