im pretty sure all the people from the rhizzone i've met irl were cia but u dont see me makin' a big ol' fussy thread about it
Did you know that "VOIP Lacanian Psychoanalysis" anagrams to "A Cops Villainy Annoys Aphasic" ?

aerdil posted:

im pretty sure all the people from the rhizzone i've met irl were cia but u dont see me makin' a big ol' fussy thread about it

if we were really cia then we'd have pressured you to go to a protest, not the leather bar

The only people from the Rhizz I've ever wanted to meet IRL were rw and Kham but that's cuz they lived close. Or used to idk.

- build Communism 2014
remember when i watched obama win the presidency in 2012 with huey at my side. that was so win
[account deactivated]

jeffery posted:

next question

exactly how much have you told your totally trustworthy human psychology expert who lives in another country and who you have to get a telecomm company employee to run linetraces and to push a bunch of buttons and do a bunch of weird DARPANET connection tricks to talk to and who you confide your deepest darkest secrets to in exchange for money about the political attitudes and covert actions of other RHizzonE posters?

[account deactivated]
it wouldnt be the first suspicious lacanian....

Can't believe a fat blonde guy turned out to be a cop
Am I merely joining in on the joke or egging on psychosis? It's impossible to tell trapped within the labyrinth known as the human condition, or as I like to call it Monday.
I remember reading DMs posts in LF and being impressed with how well researched they were, thinking "Wow this guy is insanely dedicated", and then it turned out he was.
hmmm. i hafth a theory. maybe it is entirely posthible that an individubble can be bofth mentally insane und a producktiff und valuable member of society

Superabound posted:

jeffery posted:

next question

exactly how much have you told your totally trustworthy human psychology expert who lives in another country and who you have to get a telecomm company employee to run linetraces and to push a bunch of buttons and do a bunch of weird DARPANET connection tricks to talk to and who you confide your deepest darkest secrets to in exchange for money about the political attitudes and covert actions of other RHizzonE posters?

not much at all. Tom was only brought up twice. Once when my analyst asked about my apartment and again when I suspected that he is indeed, law enforcement.

jools posted:

it wouldnt be the first suspicious lacanian....

don't let your personal grudge against Lacan blind you from the facts of the case, comrade.

ok. I'll be open for questions for the next two hours or so, then sporadically throughout the day. Ask away
How much sleep do you get on the average night?

Petrol posted:

How much sleep do you get on the average night?

9hrs

next question
are u excited for grimes new album?

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

are u excited for grimes new album?

I've never listened to grimes. When her new album drops I'll give it a spin.

next question
Am I the best poster?
[account deactivated]
Are you in a leadership position of a rebel maoist group or something?
its not a personal grudge, ive just come to the only sensible conclusion from the words and actions of the charlatan lacan and his ludicrous disciples (to pre-empt tpaine yes this is the name of your favourite prog band)
psychoanalysis is whistling in the dark but so is "scientific" psychotherapy

jools posted:

ive just come to the only sensible conclusion from the words and actions of the charlatan lacan and his ludicrous disciples

there's your problem. i never judge people by their words or actions.

swampman posted:

Am I the best poster?

TheIneff posted:

what is your favorite meme

gyrofry posted:

well MY favourite meme is the almost famous scene where she twinkles her fingers and then said "you ARE home", which made me pleased as punch that jools used it today.

isnt that movie about a gang of pedophile harlots

ginealgo posted:

so originally I was targeted with warrantless surveillance during a major US Department of Justice investigation still ongoing on Oregon State. after becoming aware of some serious crime and how I was being spied upon with long-range technology military electronic warfare, the fucking NSA/US Air Force/DOD used on me something called a venus electronic countermeasure technique, where they directed electromagnetism into my body from apparently the militaries satellites and radar. I developed resulting calcium efflux from the electromagnetic penetration, causing near heart attack/fibrillation, and severe muscle convulsions. they dosed me with lots of radiation .. I went through rapes, and beatings by the military, and they experimented like a motha fucka on me. I got a Ph.D psychologist named Seth Farber, http://www.sethhfarber.com/ who backs up that I'm not crazy, and as a political psychologist he's tracking the issue nationwide. The basic thing about this is NSA/US Air Force/DOD has satellites/radar, with capabilities called interferometry, tomography, and telemetry, which are ground, building, and body penetrating, using microwaves in active mode or background radiation and source radiation in passive modes, to track humans physically, locating them even behind walls, in buildings and cars, enabling full remote vital tracking and body scans. The energy from these platforms can be focused onto a person or other target as a weapon to hurt people good and it's backed by a patent by Raytheon for multi-functional radio frequency directed energy system; and people have been reporting attacks with it routinely for nearly 60 years.

I documented my legal case on the website below and even have medical record proof of it.

I might respond more like later than right away cause I'm about to pass out from the injuries (seriously give me up to 48 hrs for a response, will keep coming back and bulk answering questions).

Best info on technology here: http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/story.html#nsabrainlink

Dr. Fred Bell explains the effects of a military electronic assault in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xs52A5jmP4

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=calcium+efflux+electromagnetism#

Dr. Robert Duncan confirms more about the governments "Strategic Defense Initiative" and how it can be used to assault people, and even to invade any citizens mind. This guy has PhD's from Dartmouth, MIT, Harvard, and Stanford, and worked for the CIA/DOD/US DOJ designing parts of the surveillance grid and weapons system to do it all. http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/coast_to_coast_drduncan/full/duncan_Dec_05_2006_full.mp3

My friend from US Investigative Services will confirm the technology is real, and her belief it was used on my during weapons and psych experimentation (audio clip recording proof): http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/USIS.html

I got this new PDF that shows how my heart rate in medical records was high every hour after the assault, a symptom of calcium efflux/electronic assault: http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/legal541/medical_reports/2008-09-18%20Salem%20Hospital%20Tachycardia%20Each%20Hour%20During%20Calcium%20Efflux-EMF%20Recovery.pdf

Dr. Fred Bell was killed or died days after doing an interview in this TV episode with Jesse Ventura. He talks about how the government kills people with this weapon, and he's coming clean, .. the whole episode explores the governments "Death Ray". http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/media_archive/2012-11-14%20Conspiracy%20Theory%20with%20Jesse%20Ventura%20Death%20Ray.mp4
---
I have evaluations, news reports and emails from CIA/DOD/US DOJ whistleblowers backing me up as a victim here. You can learn a lot about military surveillance, mind control, and electronic warfare on this site: http://obamasweapon.com/
---
Example psych eval:

Seth Farber, Ph.D.
New York City
212-560-7288
http://www.sethhfarber.com/

To Whom It May Concern,

I am an author and psychologist--a family therapist, and eclectic individual psychotherapist with an appreciation for narrativist epistemologies. I am a public speaker on radio and TV. In the 1990s debates about the mental health system took place on radio. Thus I was on the Oprah show, Geraldo, and William Buckley Jr among others. Today, 2 years after my new book (The Spiritual Gift of Madness, Inner Traditions, 2012), I reach my audience through radio (e.g. Coast to Coast AM) and Internet magazines and social media.. In the late 1990s I went to Court over 35 times to testify as an expert witness on psychodiagnosis on behalf of clients who were embroiled in custody disputes, clients unfairly diagnosed as mentally ill whom I believed, on the basis of evaluation over several weeks, were capable of being responsible custodial parents. I am an editor of the academic review, The Journal of Mind and Behavior.

Todd Giffen consulted me 2 months ago. We had sessions at least twice a week. Mr Giffen shows no sign of "schizophrenia," or any thought disorder or affective psychosis. Despite the duress to which Todd has been subjected he manifests considerable ego strengths. Despite his unconventional beliefs he expresses himself clearly and has assimilated an enormous amount of information about government mind control. A psychological assessment should not be an inquisition. Clients should not be considered "psychotic" because they have "new age" or spiritual beliefs. They should not be deemed paranoid because they think they are subject to "mind control." For example, if one year ago a client said he felt all his email was being examined by the CIA, most psychologists would have considered him paranoid. But Edward Snowden showed we are all being watched by NSA. Thus psychologists' were wrong. They assumed because their clients had unusual beliefs they were "delusional." Psychologists must renounce epistemological hubris. We cannot assume a belief is delusional, even if it is wrong. There is a difference. I learned this from my mentor Dr Thomas Szasz. Szasz strongly objected to labeling a person mentally ill on the basis of the fact that his/her belief system was unconventional.

One of the indication that Todd is not mentally ill but mentally healthy is his remarkable resilience and flexibility. He was subjected to physical and sexual abuse both by his parents and by staff in Oregon State Hospital. These abuses by the staff occurred during a US Department of Justice investigation of violation of patients' civil rights that was initiated October 2006. Wrong-doing was extensively documented in local newspapers. For example, The Statesman Journal article dated 12/09/2007, ("Security slips at Oregon State Hospital still a problem") noted the presence of contraband smuggling rings involving staff. Some of the contraband included bolt cutters and hack saw blades "which according to the article was part of an escape plot devised by patients with the help of staff to escape. One of the staff members implicated in this plot had a romantic relationship with one of the patients who had planned to escape. She was the woman whom Todd had alleged had sexually abused him the previous year.

Todd's life story is very elaborate and troubled--what happened at Oregon Hospital was the tip of the iceberg.. What is noticeable right away is that despite the extensive abuse he experienced and the lack of a strong support system amongst his family, Todd seems unusually mature. He grew up in spite of considerable stress and lack of unconditional love. He has done extensive research on his own, and he has enough knowledge on the subject to teach a college course on it. His extroverted orientation has enabled him to seek out and create his own support system. He has very honest, has a strong sense of right and wrong, and has no signs of sociopathy..

Diagnosis is not objective if the evaluator assumes his worldview is "the truth.": I have evaluated Todd Giffen for two months. My assessment is not based upon my agreement or disagreement with his political beliefs. Todd does not show symptoms of paranoia--he is outgoing, socially engaging and basically trusts people. He has many friends. I have been arguing for 25 years in my work that most psychologists are doctrinaire. They assume their worldview reflects "reality." Assessment of personality traits and psychopathology must not be based upon conformity to the dominant paradigm because we have seen that the paradigm accepted by the profession and/or society changes as more information becomes available, and as fashions changes. For example, Ernest Hemingway's psychiatrists' said he was paranoid because he felt he was being spied upon. We know now thanks to FOIA request that he had been under surveillance. Hemingway's suicide was partly the responsibility of the "mental health" system.

I have had psychotic patients who did not trust the world, and whose communications were often incoherent. They often believed people were talking about them. In these cases I did not believe that they were subjected to surveillance and harassment--not to unusual degree. Because of Todd's emotional trustfulness I cannot rule out his contention that he is subjected to surveillance and control. Of course I have no way of knowing for certain. I only know he is extremely well read and makes a cogent argument that he is subjected to directed energy technology. He even manifested the symptoms caused by this kind of "brain hacking," e.g., tachycardia and severe sudden heart problem; this is confirmed by hospital records.

MK-Ultra was a CIA program in which American citizens were non-consensual subjects in experiments. Over 35,000 subjects were given LSD without their knowledge. The CIA admitted this to the Church Committee. I have read books by individuals who have been targeted today. Robert Duncan has revealed that the technology used to control individuals' minds is highly developed. Duncan has degrees from Harvard, MIT, Dartmouth, and Stanford and helped design cybernetic weaponry and mind control technology for the CIA.. He states he thought the technology would be used to improve mental health. After he discovered it was used to torture unwitting targets, he became a whistleblower. His book Project: Soul Catchers, Volume 2 reveals numerous cybernetic weapons that were used on innocent Americans who are guinea pigs in CIA experiments.

Todd believes that since the time he left Oregon State Hospital he has been subjected to harassment and surveillance by either police and /or government agencies. He is a member of Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance, and has been enormously helpful to other members--both by providing psychological support to other members and by sharing his vast knowledge of mind control based on his own experiences and his extensive research.

Due to the facts described herein I cannot give Todd a definitive diagnosis. He is sad and depressed--but this could be a result directly or indirectly of being subjected to directed energy waves. He suffers from anxiety--again the source is indeterminate. I repeat that what can be said definitively, is he is not psychotic or delusional. While he may be wrong his belief that he has been subjected to brain hacking is a credible inference. The reading he has done on the topic tends to corroborate his story and demonstrates a capacity for self-direction and initiative.

He has spoken to numerous experts in this field including Dr Hildegard Staninger, an industrial toxicologist who has effectively determined whether individuals were targeted and by which satellites. She claims 90s% of her subjects were correct. I recommend that Todd be evaluated by Dr Staninger. If further information is needed please contact me.

Seth Farber, PhD

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3660589&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post434040593

gyrofry posted:

Good question.

TheIneff posted:

surveillance is a job-saver. feds will tap the phone lines of some beat poet in altoona if they think they can bring charges.

#AskIslamicState

jools posted:

its not a personal grudge, ive just come to the only sensible conclusion from the words and actions of the charlatan lacan and his ludicrous disciples (to pre-empt tpaine yes this is the name of your favourite prog band)

actually its the name of my favorite early-2000s rap krew